Jesus was an Atheist

Author: Harikrish

Total: 57
Harikrish
Debates: 0
Harikrish
From the Scriptures and the actions and words of Jesus we can conclude Jesus was an Atheist.

Atheist definition: a person who disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of God or gods.

Jesus mocked the religious leaders of his time. He called them vipers and scums just like Atheist mocked the believers today.
Matthew 23:33 "You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?

Jesus called his body a temple and drove people out of the real temple of worship.
John 2:19 Jesus answered them, "Destroy this temple, and I will raise it again in three days."

Matthew 21:12 Jesus entered the temple courts and drove out all who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves.

Jesus claimed he had all authority over his alien Kingdom and earth. Yet he stood idly by as the Romans destroyed the holy city and sanctuary.

He believed anybody who ate his flesh and drank his blood would have eternal life. Who needs a God if Jewish meat is kosher and gets you eternal life in the hereafter.

John 6:54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day. 55 For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink.

Jesus said he was from an alien world.
John 8:23 I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world.

John 18:36 Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place."

Jesus was despised like most atheists were during his time. He comforted them.

Isaiah 53:3 He was despised and rejected by mankind, a man of suffering, and familiar with pain. Like one from whom people hide their faces he was despised, and we held him in low esteem.

Luke 6:22 Blessed are you when people hate you, when they exclude you and insult you and reject your name as evil, because of the Son of Man.

Jesus on the cross mocked the God of the Bible.

Matthew 27:46 About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" (which means "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?").

Were those last words of Jesus that motivated the Pope to declare Jesus was a failure of the cross?

Pope declared:"And if at times our efforts and works seem to fail and not produce fruit, we need to remember that we are followers of Jesus Christ and his life, humanly speaking, ended in failure, the failure of the cross."

Jesus called God his father throughout his life. By doing this he reduced God to a rapist and the cause of his illegitimate bastard status.

He even blamed God for his alcoholism like God willed him to drink the water he turned into alcohol.
Matthew 26:39 Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, "My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will."

He was not directing people to God, he was forcing believers to chose between family or him.

Matthew 10:34 "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.
35 For I have come to turn ""a man against his father, a daughter against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law"
36 a man"s enemies will be the members of his own household."[c]
37 "Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.
38 Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me.

But if Jesus was an atheist as scriptures suggests who went against the religious leaders of his time by denouncing their beliefs. Then why do Christians worship an atheist Jesus?
By worshipping the atheist Jesus they believe they are turning him into God by their exhaltation.

If the Pope did not remind Christians that Jesus was a failure of the cross we would be swamped by Christians on DDO. But we find DDO is full of happy atheists who take delight in the fact that Jesus was an atheist......Harikrish.

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Harikrish
Jesus mocked the religious leaders of his time. 
Because they were corrupt, read your Bible you supposed Biblical Scholar

jesus called his body a temple and drove people out of the real temple of worship.
the temple was corrupt, read your Bible you supposed Biblical Scholar

Jesus claimed he had all authority over his alien Kingdom and earth. Yet he stood idly by as the Romans destroyed the holy city and sanctuary.
How is he an atheist then

He believed anybody who ate his flesh and drank his blood would have eternal life. Who needs a God if Jewish meat is kosher and gets you eternal life in the hereafter.

An atheist position is that Afterlife DOESNT exist

Jesus was despised like most atheists were during his time. He comforted them.
Most atheists were despised because they were not religious, but not Jesus,

Were those last words of Jesus that motivated the Pope to declare Jesus was a failure of the cross?

Pope declared:"And if at times our efforts and works seem to fail and not produce fruit, we need to remember that we are followers of Jesus Christ and his life, humanly speaking, ended in failure, the failure of the cross."
OMG, again with the pope, you have an unhealty obsession with two things

1.Africa and blacks in the Bible
2.The Pope

Anyway your wrong, 

How does that contrast with the true perspective on Jesus?
From God’s perspective, Jesus did exactly what he was supposed to.
He was never meant to lead a political rebellion against the Romans. He expressly told the Roman governor, “My kingdom is not of this world” (John 18:36).
Instead, he fulfilled God’s plan precisely by dying on the cross.
And, while his followers may have been in disarray and fear for a time, they eventually led a massive movement that converted the Roman Empire to the Christian Faith.
Even in the first generation of that process, the early Christians could be described as having “turned the world upside down” (Acts 17:6).
While, from a human perspective, Jesus and his movement looked like failures at the moment he was killed, from God’s perspective, Jesus was a success, and in time this would be revealed by the fruit his movement bore.

Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Dr.Franklin
How does that contrast with the true perspective on Jesus?
From God’s perspective, Jesus did exactly what he was supposed to.
He was never meant to lead a political rebellion against the Romans. He expressly told the Roman governor, “My kingdom is not of this world” (John 18:36).
Instead, he fulfilled God’s plan precisely by dying on the cross.
And, while his followers may have been in disarray and fear for a time, they eventually led a massive movement that converted the Roman Empire to the Christian Faith.
Even in the first generation of that process, the early Christians could be described as having “turned the world upside down” (Acts 17:6).
While, from a human perspective, Jesus and his movement looked like failures at the moment he was killed, from God’s perspective, Jesus was a success, and in time this would be revealed by the fruit his movement bore.
Jimmy Akins is not the Pope's translator or interpreter. The Pope was asked if he wanted to change anything in his speech. He stood by what he said.
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Harikrish

Harikrish,

Welcome back!  Upon your absence, you had put the remaining bible knowledgeable members like ourselves on a busy schedule because there're so many members that are totally bible ignorant here on this forum!  As is easily shown, the standouts are Stephen, Dr. "C&P" Franklin, and the return of Tradesecrets, of which I had to "Bible Slap" silly in the name of Jesus!

Since you are "trying to logically" converse with the #2 bible ignorant member, Doc Frank, let it be known that he is upset that he went from number 1, to number 2, of being the most ignorant of the Bible at DebateArt. Therefore, if you can help in making him number 1 again, I am sure he will be elated!

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Harikrish
Jimmy Akins is not the Pope's translator or interpreter. The Pope was asked if he wanted to change anything in his speech. He stood by what he said.
So your going to ignore it,LOL

Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Dr.Franklin

So your going to ignore it,LOL

You are a Catholic. Do you stand by your Pope or Jimmy Akins?
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Harikrish
Their both correct
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Harikrish,
Welcome back!  Upon your absence, you had put the remaining bible knowledgeable members like ourselves on a busy schedule because there're so many members that are totally bible ignorant here on this forum!  As is easily shown, the standouts are Stephen, Dr. "C&P" Franklin, and the return of Tradesecrets, of which I had to "Bible Slap" silly in the name of Jesus!

Since you are "trying to logically" converse with the #2 bible ignorant member, Doc Frank, let it be known that he is upset that he went from number 1, to number 2, of being the most ignorant of the Bible at DebateArt. Therefore, if you can help in making him number 1 again, I am sure he will be elated!

You sure know how to pick em!! Tradesecret confessed on DDO he is a sex deviant and a Pastor.
I posted Franklin's confession from DDO.

You might need more titles for these two perverts.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Harikrish
Why do you call people perverts?
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Their both correct.
First, fix your writing
Second, you know little about Jimmy Akins of the Pope to speak intelligently on the subject.

Fr. Rutler wrote This is very disappointing indeed. Akin wrote a piece at National Catholic Register in which he claimed that the recent effort charging the pope of heresy is inaccurate and wrong. The well-known Fr. Rutler wrote the following comment underneath it: repeatedly referring to Akin as ” ‘Jimmy’ Akins” and states:

I am unfamiliar with this man, but from what information I could find, he is from the scenic Ozarks, likes being photographed in a cowboy hat, and advertises himself as a “Catholic apologist” while apparently shy of mentioning any academic credentials beyond one year in an unnamed college.

Jimmy Akins is a Protestant with a one years college stint. He converted to Catholicism but has no formal Catholic Theology training.  He does not speak for the Pope nor should he with his limited exposure to Catholic Theology. 

Catholics should come together and defend their Pope.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Harikrish
@HahaOwned
@hghjhdhjnsdb
@Helium
@hanifusman
Everyone defended the pope
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Why do you call people perverts?
If you read your confessions you would know why. You are a Catholic. You should know what Catholics consider unnatural acts.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Harikrish
Tell me why I am a pervert
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Tell me why I am a pervert
It's in your confessions about the unnatural acts you are attracted to that leaves you with a sore butthole and mouth. 

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Harikrish
Sore Butthole, ?
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Sore butthole?
Happened when you allow large things to overstretched it. You should read your confessions for specifics. Why are you asking questions that you already admitted to on DDO?

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Harikrish
Happened when you allow large things to overstretched it.
Such as?

Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Happened when you allow large things to overstretched it.

Such as?

You know you confessed to. It's in your confession on DDO.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Harikrish
Bring up my confession then
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Bring up my confession then
First admit your memory is foggy and scatterbrained. 

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Harikrish
sure
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Dr.Franklin
sure
Is that a Yes then just say Yes you are a scatterbrained and your memory foggy.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Harikrish
Ok, so where is my confession

Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Dr.Franklin

Ok, so where is my confession

So I proved you are scatterbrained. 
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Harikrish
But that was the first step, where is my second step, the confession
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Dr.Franklin
You admitted you are scatterbrained and suffer a crippling depression.

We know your brain ain't working right. So even though your confession was posted you cannot remember where. The same way your mind forgets things which are too unpleasant to remember like why is your butthole always sore. Now why do you want to be reminded about things you chose to forget because they were unpleasant?
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Harikrish
Yes
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Dr.Franklin
You admitted you are scatterbrained and suffer a crippling depression.

We know your brain ain't working right. So even though your confession was posted you cannot remember where. The same way your mind forgets things which are too unpleasant to remember like why is your butthole always sore. Now why do you want to be reminded about things you chose to forget because they were unpleasant?

Yes
But you are not answering the question you were asked.

See you also have a problem reading and following the posts. It called  ADHD which is associated with crippling depression and scatterbrained.
Did  you miss the question, Now why do you want to be reminded about things you chose to forget because they were unpleasant?
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Harikrish
LOL
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Dr.Franklin
LOL
See some pain are bearable when you don't dwell on it.