-->
@Harikrish
Thx
Harikrish
Debates: 0
Harikrish
-->
@Dr.Franklin
See some pain are bearable when you don't dwell on it.

Thx
A whoopee cushion can help your sore condition.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Harikrish
A whoopee cushion is awesome
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Dr.Franklin
A whoopee cushion is awesome
For your condition, most certainly. You don't have to share the details. We read your confession.

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Harikrish
I want to share the details
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Dr.Franklin
I want to share the details
You already did in your confession. Why do you need to bring it up in every post? 
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Harikrish
Because i can
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Because i can
Why do you look for negative attention? 
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Harikrish
Why do you call Ethang a nigger?
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Why do you call Ethang a nigger?
Try to stay on subject which is, Was Jesus an Atheist?

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Harikrish
Answer my question
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Answer my question
Ethang is relatively a nobody here. Get back to the topic.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Harikrish
He has more posts than you
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Dr.Franklin
He has more posts than you
I haven't read a post from him for months. It's like he is hiding from everyone.

9 days later

Harikrish
Harikrish
If Jesus was an atheist, does that make Christians atheists?

41 days later

Harikrish
Harikrish
If Jesus was an Atheist why do Christians follow him?

The concept of a dead Jewish corpse nailed to a wooden cross died for their sins 2000 years ago is too difficult for Christians to discard. So what if he wasn't a God. He did take care of my sins, didn't he? Hard to argue with 2 billion Christian sinners!!!

24 days later

Harikrish
Harikrish
If Jesus was God would Christians continue living in sin knowing Jesus he was crucified for the sins of the people of his time?

It is unthinking the Jews would have rejected Jesus if he was indeed God. The history of the Jews is their religious commitment to God for their protection against the more powerful Gentiles.

Would the Romans have crucified Jesus if they thought he was God? The Romans believed in pagan Gods. Would they have missed the opportunity to accept a real God under their charge? Most unlikely!!!

But Jesus being an atheist made him a perfect scapegoat. 

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
stop spamming pls
Harikrish
Harikrish
Franklin wrote: stop spamming pls
This thread was started by Harikrish. You are spamming here because you have  nothing to contribute to the discussion. 
Most of your posts are empty hollow one liners.

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Harikrish
This thread was started by Harikrish. You are spamming here because you have  nothing to contribute to the discussion. 

Most of your posts are calling Ethang a nigger
Harikrish
Harikrish

This thread was started by Harikrish. You are spamming here because you have  nothing to contribute to the discussion.

Most of your posts are calling Ethang a nigger

Nigger definition adj. Oxford dictionary.
A dark-skinned person of sub-Saharan African origin or descent; = Negro n.

That would apply to you too since you are from the Republic of Tanzania (East Africa)  That's before you changed it when I pointed that out. 

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Harikrish
That would apply to you too since you are from the Republic of Tanzania (East Africa)  That's before you changed it when I pointed that out. 

I am white from America, I am a popular singer and on tour, I went to Taniza now in Australia, I am originally from New Hampshire, get it right due
Harikrish
Harikrish

That would apply to you too since you are from the Republic of Tanzania (East Africa)  That's before you changed it when I pointed that out.

I am white from America, I am a popular singer and on tour, I went to Taniza now in Australia, I am originally from New Hampshire, get it right due
Another  lie. You said you were in school when I pointed out your time zone. 

1024 days later

Shila
Shila
-->
@Harikrish
Harikrish if Jesus was an atheist, what does it make the Christians who idol worship him?

From the Scriptures and the actions and words of Jesus we can conclude Jesus was an Atheist.

Atheist definition: a person who disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of God or gods.

Jesus mocked the religious leaders of his time. He called them vipers and scums just like Atheist mocked the believers today.
Matthew 23:33 "You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?

Jesus called his body a temple and drove people out of the real temple of worship.
John 2:19 Jesus answered them, "Destroy this temple, and I will raise it again in three days."

Matthew 21:12 Jesus entered the temple courts and drove out all who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves.

Jesus claimed he had all authority over his alien Kingdom and earth. Yet he stood idly by as the Romans destroyed the holy city and sanctuary.

He believed anybody who ate his flesh and drank his blood would have eternal life. Who needs a God if Jewish meat is kosher and gets you eternal life in the hereafter.

John 6:54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day. 55 For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink.

Jesus said he was from an alien world.
John 8:23 I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world.

John 18:36 Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place."

Jesus was despised like most atheists were during his time. He comforted them.

Isaiah 53:3 He was despised and rejected by mankind, a man of suffering, and familiar with pain. Like one from whom people hide their faces he was despised, and we held him in low esteem.

Luke 6:22 Blessed are you when people hate you, when they exclude you and insult you and reject your name as evil, because of the Son of Man.

Jesus on the cross mocked the God of the Bible.

Matthew 27:46 About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" (which means "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?").

Were those last words of Jesus that motivated the Pope to declare Jesus was a failure of the cross?

Pope declared:"And if at times our efforts and works seem to fail and not produce fruit, we need to remember that we are followers of Jesus Christ and his life, humanly speaking, ended in failure, the failure of the cross."

Jesus called God his father throughout his life. By doing this he reduced God to a rapist and the cause of his illegitimate bastard status.

He even blamed God for his alcoholism like God willed him to drink the water he turned into alcohol.
Matthew 26:39 Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, "My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will."

He was not directing people to God, he was forcing believers to chose between family or him.

Matthew 10:34 "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.
35 For I have come to turn ""a man against his father, a daughter against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law"
36 a man"s enemies will be the members of his own household."[c]
37 "Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.
38 Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me.

But if Jesus was an atheist as scriptures suggests who went against the religious leaders of his time by denouncing their beliefs. Then why do Christians worship an atheist Jesus?
By worshipping the atheist Jesus they believe they are turning him into God by their exhaltation.

If the Pope did not remind Christians that Jesus was a failure of the cross we would be swamped by Christians on DDO. But we find DDO is full of happy atheists who take delight in the fact that Jesus was an atheist......Harikrish.
Harikrish, if Jesus was an atheist what does it make the Christians who idol worship him?

33 days later

Shila
Shila
-->
@Harikrish
--> @Harikrish
Harikrish if Jesus was an atheist, what does it make the Christians who idol worship him?

From the Scriptures and the actions and words of Jesus we can conclude Jesus was an Atheist.

Atheist definition: a person who disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of God or gods.

Jesus mocked the religious leaders of his time. He called them vipers and scums just like Atheist mocked the believers today.
Matthew 23:33 "You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?

Jesus called his body a temple and drove people out of the real temple of worship.
John 2:19 Jesus answered them, "Destroy this temple, and I will raise it again in three days."

Matthew 21:12 Jesus entered the temple courts and drove out all who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves.

Jesus claimed he had all authority over his alien Kingdom and earth. Yet he stood idly by as the Romans destroyed the holy city and sanctuary.

He believed anybody who ate his flesh and drank his blood would have eternal life. Who needs a God if Jewish meat is kosher and gets you eternal life in the hereafter.

John 6:54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day. 55 For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink.

Jesus said he was from an alien world.
John 8:23 I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world.

John 18:36 Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place."

Jesus was despised like most atheists were during his time. He comforted them.

Isaiah 53:3 He was despised and rejected by mankind, a man of suffering, and familiar with pain. Like one from whom people hide their faces he was despised, and we held him in low esteem.

Luke 6:22 Blessed are you when people hate you, when they exclude you and insult you and reject your name as evil, because of the Son of Man.

Jesus on the cross mocked the God of the Bible.

Matthew 27:46 About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" (which means "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?").

Were those last words of Jesus that motivated the Pope to declare Jesus was a failure of the cross?

Pope declared:"And if at times our efforts and works seem to fail and not produce fruit, we need to remember that we are followers of Jesus Christ and his life, humanly speaking, ended in failure, the failure of the cross."

Jesus called God his father throughout his life. By doing this he reduced God to a rapist and the cause of his illegitimate bastard status.

He even blamed God for his alcoholism like God willed him to drink the water he turned into alcohol.
Matthew 26:39 Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, "My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will."

He was not directing people to God, he was forcing believers to chose between family or him.

Matthew 10:34 "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.
35 For I have come to turn ""a man against his father, a daughter against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law"
36 a man"s enemies will be the members of his own household."[c]
37 "Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.
38 Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me.

But if Jesus was an atheist as scriptures suggests who went against the religious leaders of his time by denouncing their beliefs. Then why do Christians worship an atheist Jesus?
By worshipping the atheist Jesus they believe they are turning him into God by their exhaltation.

If the Pope did not remind Christians that Jesus was a failure of the cross we would be swamped by Christians on DDO. But we find DDO is full of happy atheists who take delight in the fact that Jesus was an atheist......Harikrish.
Harikrish, does that mean atheists are saved too?

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Shila
 if Jesus was an atheist what does it make the Christians who idol worship him?

Delusional.
Shila
Shila
-->
@Stephen
--> @Shila
 if Jesus was an atheist what does it make the Christians who idol worship him?

Delusional
Harikrish came to the same conclusion 4 years ago. Strange that no one challenged him.