strange things

Author: janesix

Total: 42
janesix
Debates: 12
janesix
-->
@ebuc
You claimed that you KNOW and you will ALWAYS know. How is that ?
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
-->
@janesix
You claimed that you KNOW and you will ALWAYS know. How is that ?
Thats correct. When you get some more comprehensive skills then maybe you will grasp the differrence between a "proof" and to "know.in hs".

Please share when you have any shred of rational, logical common sense evidence that contradicts any of my commments as presented.

You have not and never will.  Hot air is what you have to offer us in this day and age of erratic global cliimate change via global waming..
Pleas offer some rational, logical common sense janesix

janesix
janesix
-->
@ebuc
And how do you know that God would not exist if the laws were not this way? Isn't God the creator of laws, not the other way around?
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
It's funny how Godists readily dismiss the something from nothing principle.

And yet totally rely on it.

Something of a whopping, pre-conditioned, falsely educated, contradiction.

What say you bucky with the biggest ego?
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@janesix
And how do you know that God would not exist if the laws were not this way?
Ive already addressed this issue but you ego blocks you ability to read what what Ive presented in this thread and many other.

Drop your ego and address my comments as stated when you want to have a rational, logical common sense disccussion instead of tyoing hot air.

Isn't God the creator of laws, not the other way around?
J6. your a really confused person, Where to you get these inrrational ideas from. A cracker jacks box? Marvel Comics? Please please dont tell me the Bible.  There no hope for irrational bible thumpers.

janesix
janesix
-->
@ebuc
Ive already addressed this issue 
No you didn't. You ignored it, like every direct question.

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@janesix
No you didn't. You ignored it, like every direct question. ....And how do you know that God would not exist if the laws were not this way?
Yes I did you still ignore. The cosmic laws/principles cant exist any other way. You ignore this truth? Why? Because you have nothing of signifcant truth to offer us.

Ex the sum of three angles of an Euclidean triangle eternally sum to 180 degrees when the base unity is 360 degrees.  Do you understand the words coming out of my mouth and off my fingertips?  No? I didnt think so cause because you ego does not want to hear truth. Sad :--( to address my comments as stated truths and not your irrational illogical and lack of common sense comments like ....
..."if the laws were not this way?".....duhh they cant be any other way and that is why they are not. Please try and use some rational, logical common sense J6.

Repeating  irrational, illogical and lack of common sense only reinforces your ignorance and ego blocking your access to truth.

janesix
janesix
-->
@ebuc
they cant be any other way
Says who? You?

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@janesix
Says who? You?
If what I stated is not truth, then provide and example to counters my truth. You do not because you cannot nor can anyone else.

And anyone with any ability to follow rather simple rational, logical common sense understand why you cannot offer any eample to counter my truth.

Go ask any mathematician who can grasp what a Euclidean triangle is, for starters, then ask.

You will find no one earth who has a example because what I stated is an eternal truth.

Same goes for the following, there can only 5 and only five regular, symmetrical and convex polyhedra of Universe
When you, or anyone on Earth, can actually provide a 6th please share.  It is not going to happen because this and eternal --ergo inviolate-- cosmic truth, principle etc.

janesix
janesix
-->
@ebuc
You are stating what IS, not what CAN be. You are a mere human. There is no telling what God is capable of.

janesix
janesix
-->
@ebuc
 there can only 5 and only five regular, symmetrical and convex polyhedra of Universe
There can be more, or less, in different dimensions

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@janesix
You are stating what IS, not what CAN be. You are a mere human. There is no telling what God is capable of.
Yes I'm telling you what is and I'm telling you what cant be.  You dont get it because your ego is blocking your ability to accept a truth when it is presented to you.

We live in a finite, occupied space Universe/God that has a finite set of cosmic laws/principles that complement the occupied space.

PLease share when you or anyone has any evidence the eternal truths Ive presented. You cannot nor can anyone else.

Drop your ego and accept truth when presented to you. All else is ignorant, denial and mind games that are irrational, illogical and lack even the most basic common sense. Sad :--(