Death is the most natural thing on earth and godists can't accept it.

Topic's posts
Posts in total: 38
Why is that godists, give your personal reasons and not your indoctrinated dogma.
--> @disgusted
You are the one hung up on death, I haven't seen even one THEIST bring it up

Just you. Why is that?
death is different than heaven
--> @disgusted
above
also were not goddists
--> @janesix
You are the one hung up on death, I haven't seen even one THEIST bring it up
That's because if you ignore it or pretend it doesn't happen you don't need to face it, it's the reason for godism never discuss death and it won't happen.

--> @Dr.Franklin
"were" what?
--> @disgusted
look at it
--> @Dr.Franklin
death is different than heaven
Yeah death is real and makes you piss your pants and heaven is a fantasy that gives you a tiny chubby, the only kind you can get.

--> @Dr.Franklin
You can't spell kindy kid.
--> @disgusted
No it doesnt
--> @disgusted
disgusted,

YOUR QUOTE:You can't spell kindy kid.

BAd

--> @Dr.Franklin
Again. Try the subject. I'm fucking kidding, you aren't capable.
--> @disgusted
I did
Death is the most natural thing on earth and godists can't accept it.

--> @disgusted
Why am I talking to you about death if I am afraid to talk about it genius?
--> @janesix
Because you are not talking about death dumbo. You are talking about a fantasy that allows you to think you will escape the most natural thing on earth, DEATH.
You aren't capable of talking about DEATH, your indoctrinated fantasy is all you have to bring to a table that actually has reality on the opposite side.

Where do the mythical bits of dead dinosaurs go when their "bodies" die?
Do you claim that other earthly animals don't have mythical parts and if not why not?
--> @disgusted
I am sure every living thing has a soul. Composite beings have souls as well. 
--> @janesix
You are sure and that surety is based on your wishful thinking. Where are the souls of the dinosaurs?
WTF is a composite being? hahaha
--> @disgusted
A composite being is a being that is composed of separate beings. Like you.
--> @janesix
hahahahahahaha.
Have you ever encountered reality?
What are my composite beings and how TF do you think you know?
--> @disgusted
You are 90 percent bacteria,and 10 percent human

google it dipshit it's common knowledge
--> @janesix
So each bacteria has a soul and I have a soul, that's a truckload of souls that don't die. The afterlife must be bigger than the universe to fit that many souls accumulated over 4 billion years, where is it?
--> @disgusted
"Death is the most natural thing on earth and godists can't accept it".
Author: disgusted, 15 hours ago

"Godists"  as you call them, do accept death. they have funerals, bury and cremate just like any other denomination. And of course The grave yards holding thousands of very dead corpses across the planet are testament to that.

So where's your evidence that "godists" do not accept death?

The most natural thing is change, that even is true of non-living beings. Eventually a change comes that ends you, that's death. Death is a natural ending for most things, yes.

My God doesn't want most to be immortal, we tend to bore her after some time alive. There are a select few immortals, they're basically vampires and run the Illuminati probably, I don't know for sure.