The truth of Bsh1's modding and what it does to DebateArt's reputiation.

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 34
RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
Also the bullying from another user but I can only callout mods.

Enjoy reading the review. It is from YeshuaBought.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
What a fucking joke, that lady is the most sensitive fragile human being
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
You are living up to her reputation of users of this website, Franklin.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
so?, fuck her
janesix
Debates: 12
janesix
-->
@Dr.Franklin
That's mean. She is sensitive.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@janesix
Her revoew is horseshit
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Actually I was there when what she says happened, happened. It's completely accurate, bsh1 only deleted the abusive debate thanks to me helping her to convince him to.
Snoopy
Debates: 1
Snoopy
-->
@Dr.Franklin
There's another review up now.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Snoopy
Looks like someone who joined just to sahtter the reputation but does have some valuable points(disgusted)
Death23
Debates: 24
Death23
“This site is a right wing bully forum.” Review of DebateArt

11/3/18

I was told by two Christians that I don't have the right to live. I was sent a debate saying I should die. bsh1 an alleged moderator refused to do anything, and blamed me. Here is the debate, if it is still up: https://www.debateart.com/debates/235
But then:

“They told me I don't have the right to live.” Review of debate.org

7/6/18

I was told by several neocons that I don't have the right to live, and that it would be better if I could die instead. I bet some of these people claim they are making America greate again.
Looks like the same review posted twice with minor alterations. The coincidence isn't believable. The linked to debate doesn't exist? Not even on Google cache or the wayback machine.

Edit: He/she also posts bad reviews with sob stories too frequently to be believable. All of this happened to one person? Doubt it. https://www.sitejabber.com/users/yeshuab
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Death23
Bsh1 deleted a debate of Wylted telling YB she'd be better off dead.

It took him over a week to delete it and he laughed at her during in a very sinister tone, he is quite a cold individual behind closed doors but this time he did it even on the forums acting like she was okay with the debate when she blatantly wasn't.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Death23
I have seen her being bullied on CD and DDO, it is all accurate.

For more info on why all debate websites are abusive see here:

Death23
Death23
The user's alleged experiences were very different from mine. I had a difficult time viewing the allegations as within the realm of reasonable possibility, but after reading some of YB's posts I can see that she is likely to be the subject of abuse. It looks like bsh did delete the debate eventually. I've observed him being unusually hesitant to act, but other than that he seems to be a reasonable moderator. I think he doesn't like me. IDKY
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Death23
bit hard to dislike someone who has only 123 posts since the beginning of Oct 2018 and whose only real contribution to the site was trolling a multi-account spammer that they falsely took credit for exposing and making a semantically abusive 'sea lions are seals' debate where the voters both had grudges against their opponent and also intellectually struggled to grasp a single concept of definitions being wrong despite the dictionary having them, especially when science and logic of categorising defy them.

The exact same tactics were used against the same opponent to win a most ridiculous 1 = 0.9recurring debate where a literal  wrong fact was debated as true and the audience of only 1 voter on the second debate bought right into it because the comprehension of the indisputable fact that  if 0.0recurring followed by a '1' doesn't exist then neither does 0.9 recurring followed by a '9'... Was... a little beyond their realm of ability. 

Yes, not much to hate there from a mod's POV where the mod also dislikes your opponent in the 'seal' debate and whose deputy mod had some time to shine banning the multi-accounter on the debate that this individual starred in.
Death23
Death23
I surmised that it was something from DDO
Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
-->
@Death23
If it helps, I’ve never seen you take any of my credit for me exposing Magic Ain’t Real as a Multi Accounter.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
DebateDotOrg is a pigsty, CreateDebate is a wild west 'dog eat dog' scenario, DebateIsland is a tame and near-sterile zoo and DebateArt is a chimpanzee fission-fusion community with the religion forums having no clear alphas at all and slowly the big bad ones have been banned or silenced while the main forums has a lot more passive-aggressive power displaying going on. The hilarious part is that the main alphas in the chimpanzee sense of the term (raw dominance and respect-garnering) are not really the mods or even the admin. The mods and admin are passive and sit back, not even in a cunning way, they just literally let the others fight.

So, I prefer the chimpanzee warzone to the other places.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I am the one who exposed MAR you hilarious irony-enacter. You and Death came months after he'd been targetting me and then feel you saved the day when for weeks if not months I'd been telling Virtuoso everything you were telling him on the last 2 days, but I did it in private.
Death23
Death23
-->
@Ramshutu
I didn't want any credit. I wanted him to suffer.
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
So you’re telling me - without irony - within your 8492nd call out thread of Bsh, and after you mentioning me for the 482018592nd time in the forums negatively - that when you feel someone is acting in bad faith, and mods don't act, you will work in private to resolve it?

Well okay then, Gilderoy!

Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@Death23
I have to say though, that the text, and vote analysis was the smartest thing I’ve ever contributed to this website. I picked out a verbal tell for Magic too that I kept in private so we can figure out if he came back!

Death23
Death23
Your comments and Ram's on various parts of the site were helpful in painting the picture and directing me toward the evidence. It was all there. It was simply a matter of presenting it concisely and in a way that left little room for doubt. Bsh Virt and Mike all did a lot of work on it too. Virt's enthusiasm and excitability reminded me of a time when I gave a shit about things other than money or revenge.
Death23
Death23
-->
@Ramshutu
Eh if he comes back he'd be spotted. Plenty of peeps here got MAR radar. Unless he's truly changed, in which case perhaps we should welcome him back.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Death23
The only mod who did work was Virt. Not bsh and not Mike. I was there.
TheRealNihilist
Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist
@RM

Guess your hate boner is still there. At least bsh1 can be happy about that or not. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
From when exactly did it have no cause or should have run out?

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I was there when MAR was banned I had strong involvement in the entire process from several weeks prior to the ban. I know for a fact that Bsh1 did nothing at all and Virtuoso was the only Mod who even began to acknowledge it as a possibility through to the end where he was the only one who did anything.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I don't think you realise how disproportionate the skill and work ethic is between Virt's modding and Bsh1's modding but it's quite the abyss. Virt is too afraid to say it but even he knows it's true.
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
If your hate boner lasts more than 8 hours, you should seek immediate medical help.
Death23
Death23
Virt did the most I think. I think Bsh and Mike did a bit more than nothing based on the contents of my PMs. Can't really show you those though as it would be a breach of trust.