Trump disapproval rating

Author: TheRealNihilist

Total: 15
TheRealNihilist
Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist
Due to expected Market Crash and his opinions on the mass shootings. Guess you shouldn't mess with gamers.

Watch David where I found this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojEBh_C3OyU 

Basically to summarize. Don't mess with gamers or they mess with you. 

Discuss or whatever.

RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
I give him a 9/10 disapproval rating. 1 because he was elected and isn't a dictator. That's about it.
Imabench
Debates: 6
Imabench
Hasn't Trumps disapproval ratings always been pretty shit though throughout his entire presidency? I think from the moment he entered office people still werent willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and kept his approval down in the 40's, which is surprising since most presidents usually get a 'honeymoon' period for a couple of months with their overall approval ratings somewhere in the 60's 
TheRealNihilist
Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Imabench

Hasn't Trumps disapproval ratings always been pretty shit though throughout his entire presidency?
No. Do you evidence of that?

Hasn't dipped less than 51%.

Am I wrong?
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Imabench
Hasn't Trumps disapproval ratings always been pretty shit though throughout his entire presidency? I think from the moment he entered office people still werent willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and kept his approval down in the 40's, which is surprising since most presidents usually get a 'honeymoon' period for a couple of months with their overall approval ratings somewhere in the 60's 

Yeah, in fact if you polled alot of people after Nov, 2016 who voted for Trump, you would find that a good portion of them hated the guy, especially hated his tweeting, but loved his policies.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Disapproval of Trump the person doesn't necessarily translate to a dip in Job approval.
Swagnarok
Debates: 7
Swagnarok
"Expected market crash" doesn't mean squat. If we actually hit a recession then Trump's goose will have been cooked and he'll lose re-election, but otherwise nobody's going to think any less of Trump just because the media, which is always trying to paint his Administration as a failure no matter what the reality is, claims there might be a recession soon.
Christen
Debates: 5
Christen
What is a "disapproval rating"? Who is in charge of approving/disapproving of Donald Trump? 'Cause I know I APPROVE of Donald Trump :P
Mharman
Debates: 18
Mharman
-->
@Swagnarok
@Imabench
@TheRealNihilist
The market is already recovering. we've had people say "looming recession" for a year now and none yet.
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
-->
@Greyparrot
Disapproval of Trump the person doesn't necessarily translate to a dip in Job approval.
The immoral evangelicast sold their souls to an immoral Trump in hopes of getting  Supreme Court justice ---Kavenaugh type---  in hopes Roe vs Wade would be  overturned. Sic-n-the-head humans is what were dealing with here.

Same goes for other racist, bigoted, white national supremacist,  immoral cliques/groups who sold their soul to an narcissistic and immoral Trump.

Then there is Putin and Moscow Mitch actions that got and immoral white nationalist supremacist into the white house as president.

Biden is correct in we have an ongoing battle for the soul of USA peoples.

Snoopy
Debates: 1
Snoopy
-->
@ebuc
I deplore Biden's version of all this.  I feel like he is just reading polls.  Donald Trump may be bad for our political discourse, but Joe Biden is actually worse.  I don't know how to put it off the top of my head, but he tries to give too much pomp and power to the presidency.  He is just a man and his words only have the power people give them.  The nation is never going to come together around the president, and that's a good thing.  The people should be united in their own right.  We should be prepared to check people assuming power.

ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
-->
@Snoopy
The people should be united in their own right.
And just as there exist a cosmic hierarchy we need governmental heirarchies with checks and balances on power.  Historically dictators have united nations and tribes via violence. There may exist other ways on smaller scales but I'm not familiar with them.

Ive thought of Elisabeth Warren as the modern day femalw verison of Theodore Roosevelt { Rough Rider } and prefer over Biden.

However, Amy Klobuchar has been my first choice since Ive heard her speak.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The immoral evangelicast sold their souls to an immoral Trump in hopes of getting  Supreme Court justice ---Kavenaugh type---  in hopes Roe vs Wade would be  overturned. Sic-n-the-head humans is what were dealing with here.

Same goes for other racist, bigoted, white national supremacist,  immoral cliques/groups who sold their soul to an narcissistic and immoral Trump.

Then there is Putin and Moscow Mitch actions that got and immoral white nationalist supremacist into the white house as president.

Biden is correct in we have an ongoing battle for the soul of USA peoples.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Snoopy
They say Trump mocks the presidency, but perhaps it should be mocked seeing as the belief that a president can solve all the problems while Congress does nothing is the reason why Trump is in the office to begin with. 

Congress needs to stop getting a free pass from the public.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
Agree, don't mess with gamers, goes for clinton too. 
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
His approval rating overall doesn't matter too much, it's been prioven to not matter