Whites are nationalist, white supremacist and the ideology is very Christian

Author: Harikrish

Total: 40
Harikrish
Debates: 0
Harikrish
Name a white country of significance that did not promote a sense of Nationalist White Supremacy.
European countries that sought to colonize the world.
1. Rome (Roman Empire)
2. France. (French colonization)
3. Britain. (British Empire)
4. Spain and Portugal. (Colonization )
5. Hitlers Germany. (Aryan race dominance)
6. American exceptionalism (American superpower)
7. Australian penal colony
8. Russia Stalin
9. World war 1 & 2. World dominance.
10. White Christian crusades.

Whites are genetically nationalistic and white supremacists obsessed.

janesix
Debates: 12
janesix
-->
@Harikrish
The majority of people are tribal, and divide themselves into us and them. 

It is a rare person who isn't tribal in some way or another.
janesix
janesix
-->
@Harikrish
I think part of spiritual growth is to grow out of that. Or to at least recognize these tendencies in yourself and others, and to try to not act on it,and to better yourself.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
Just stay to DDO you racist
Harikrish
Harikrish

The majority of people are tribal, and divide themselves into us and them.

It is a rare person who isn't tribal in some way or another.
That's like Trump saying, “There's blame on both sides . . . very fine people on ... there were “very fine people on both sides”at the Charlottesville rally, 

janesix
janesix
-->
@Harikrish
No it isn't. 

Snoopy
Debates: 1
Snoopy
-->
@Harikrish
That's like Trump saying, “There's blame on both sides . . . very fine people on ... there were “very fine people on both sides”at the Charlottesville rally, 
In that statement, Donald Trump is actually trying to curb an us and them mentality, and did so in a way that reflects historical efforts to heal the divide between the North and South.  There were in fact, fine people who showed up on "both sides", besides bigots, white nationalists, neo-nazis etc...  and it should go without saying that there were also indecent people on "both sides".  These people were not mentioned in my local news broadcasting, so I would not have been properly informed had it not been for seeing raw footage.  It was apparent that there were strange people who came expecting a fight on both sides, and the news broadcasts I was tuned into were building the story all day in anticipation of a climax between the racist idiots and "counter protesters".  

Donald Trump was not saying "people are tribal". 

He was
A) Not allowing legitimate protest to be overshadowed (probably informed by Steve Bannon at that time)
B) Delegitimizing hate violence and bigotry in all forms.
C) Telling people to calm the hell down

Snoopy
Snoopy
-->
@Harikrish
America did not become a super power until WWII.  Prior to that event, the armed forces would disband soon after a conflict.

Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@janesix
No, it isn't.

President Trump defended the white nationalists who protested in Charlottesville on Tuesday, saying they included “some very fine people,” while expressing sympathy for their victims.

If white nationalist/supremacist are very fine people. Then whites are genetically nationalist and white supremacist obsessed because  they are found on both sides of the white population. Eg. Germany accepted and adapted well to white supremacist Nazi fascism and a Germany without Jews. Because there are very fine people. 
Snoopy
Snoopy
-->
@Harikrish
As far as I'm concerned we might have a racist in the white house and many more in congress (not because they are white).  So, I'm probably biased, but still not biased enough to say something like that when Donald Trump was explicit in that he was not referring to white nationalists.  When someone says something that isn't racist, and someone calls it racist, really we can only infer the racializer is a proponent of institutional racism.  I thought he was well spoken in that instance, but he's often insensitive and his rhetoric can actually be quite useful that way in that it draws those people out of the woodwork.
janesix
janesix
-->
@Harikrish
Whatever. I have no idea what you are even talking about, or what that had to do with my post about tribalism. PEOPLE ARE PEOPLE get it? You will find ass holes in any group of people. and all groups are artificial, is another thing i was trying to tell you. 
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@janesix
Whatever. I have no idea what you are even talking about, or what that had to do with my post about tribalism. PEOPLE ARE PEOPLE get it? You will find ass holes in any group of people. and all groups are artificial, is another thing i was trying to tell you.
It is bad enough being labelled white nationalist white supremacist without adding tribalism to the list. White people are white people. Two world wars and a race to MAD (Mutual Assured Destruction) were promising moments in History. 
janesix
janesix
-->
@Harikrish
White people are no different from any other people. There are no other people, there are just people. 
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@janesix
White  people are no different from any other people. There are no other people, there are just people.

White people are not even subtle about their white nationalat and white  supremacist convictions.

Name a white country of significance that did not promote a sense of Nationalist White Supremacy.
European countries that sought to colonize the world.
1. Rome (Roman Empire)
2. France. (French colonization)
3. Britain. (British Empire)
4. Spain and Portugal. (Colonization )
5. Hitlers Germany. (Aryan race dominance)
6. American exceptionalism (American superpower)
7. Australian penal colony
8. Russia Stalin
9. World war 1 & 2. World dominance.
10. White Christian crusades.

Whites are genetically nationalistic and white supremacists obsessed.

janesix
janesix
-->
@Harikrish
I am not sure what you mean by white. Most people's skin color is a shade of brown, from very pale brown to nearly black. What are you talking about?
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@janesix
I am not sure what you mean by white. Most people's skin color is a shade of brown, from very pale brown to nearly black. What are you talking about?
Your confusion might come from the fact you are Native American or a redskin. To you all whites are masters. They did put your people in reservations.
janesix
janesix
-->
@Harikrish
My skin isn't red, it's brown like most people. 

Again, what do you mean by "white"? 
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@janesix
My skin isn't red, it's brown like most people.
There are white, yellow, brown and black people.

Again, what do you mean by "white"?
White as in Caucasion, of European origin.

Have you ever stepped out of the reservation?
janesix
janesix
-->
@Harikrish
Everyone originated in Africa.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@janesix
It is a rare person who isn't tribal in some way or another
When we overcome our tribalistic natiionalism will be unified earth population.

Each person is educated and allowed a vote in global affairs. 

janesix
janesix
-->
@ebuc
Do you think that will happen? I don't
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@janesix
Ebuc--When we overcome our tribalistic natiionalism will be unified earth population. Each person is educated and allowed a vote in global affairs

J6--Do you think that will happen? I don't
I think there are two ways humanity  can survive on Earth beyond the next 500 - 100 years;

1} peaceful unification of Earhs human population, via many possible scenarios

2} unification of humanity via  dictatorial led violence via many possible scenarios.
janesix
janesix
-->
@ebuc
Wishful thinking
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@janesix
Everyone originated in Africa.

Harikrish presents his research on Out of Africa Theory and explains how the African migration began. It began with the African slave trade.

The out of Africa theory was popular when some of the oldest fossils were found in Africa. But Africa was the only place they were looking for fossils. But now they are finding older fossils in China, The Middle East and Asia that challenge the old out of Africa Theory.
The only out of Africa theory that has support is the flow of African slaves out of Africa to Arab countries for 1, 300 years and then to the Americas and Europe for another 4 centuries. The migration of slaves were coerced and not voluntary.

The fossil that rewrites human history: 260, 000-year-old Chinese skull suggests we descend from ASIAN as well as African ancestors
Now we are finally able to separate the dumb ones that stayed in Africa from the smart ones that left Asia.

Try accounting for the dark skin and negroid appearance only found among Africans. Then there is the genetically discovered low IQ among Africans. Now top that with the subhuman species Homo Naledi that is traced to negroid ancestors. Africans have no record of sea faring skills, No written script, No navigational concepts. They were simply hunters living in a jungle culture. Africa was lush with wild life and vegetation. The only reason there was any out of Africa migration was the Arab slave trade and later the European slave trade.
Europeans came up with the Neanderthals to explain their lineage. Asians have their own parallel evolution. Asians even ate the brain of monkeys which was later proven to be European and African common ancestors according to Darwin in his The descent of Man.
We are not related brother.

No one is buying the out of Africa theory today. Africans living in Africa haven't changed much. And those living out of Africa have the highest school drop out rates, 30% of Africans are in prison, 30% of Africans are inemployed. The rest are either drug dealers or pimps with some exceptions. All this proves Africans are genetically different with lower IQ than non Africans and their dark skin and negroid appearance can be traced back to subhuman species now established as African ancestors.
Even interracial marriages cannot wean out the negroid because negroid genes are dominant genes. It puts back the jungle instincts in every negroid generation.

I just proved to you the African race has not evolved. They are basically where they were when they started out. Low IQ, Jungle culture. Whereas all other races evolved and show little resemblance to dark skinned negroid appearance of subhuman species.
These links were artificially established to explain the evolution of race. But it was an over simplistic view.

We don't see a similar pattern of migration with animals and many are region specific.
There is even an out of Australia theory and an out of Israel theory. The fact the rest of the world didn't turn out like Africans makes it obvious we did not all start out as Africans.

If you take the Genesis account. The garden of Eden was not in Africa. The Jews being the diect descendants of Adam and Eve were not Africans. In fact Christians trace the lineage of Africans to Ham.

The First Race: Out-of-*Australia, Not Africa!
http://nationalunitygovernment. Org/content/first-race-out-australia-not-africa-0

Take it from the experts. The only Africans out of Africa were slaves. Their negroid appearance and dark skin was unknown to the free world.
After scientists discovered Africans had lower IQ than non Africans. The out of Africa theory lost credibility because dumb people are only found in Africa. Ancient civilizations were far more advanced than even modern Africa today. Nothing good ever came out of Africa.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@janesix
Wishful thinking
Huh? No, they are two options.  I do not wish violence on any one,

Wishing for peace is next best thing to positive peaceful actions..

Hop on the peace train or sit by neutrally the roadside while others attempt to steer the peace train to a unified Earth. 

Cat Stevens had a song called Peace Train. Nice music with a wishful vibe.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I think there are two ways humanity  can survive on Earth beyond the next 500 - 100 years;

1} peaceful unification of Earths human population, via many possible scenarios

2} unification of humanity via  dictatorial led violence via many possible scenarios.

TheRealNihilist
Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Snoopy
In that statement, Donald Trump is actually trying to curb an us and them mentality, and did so in a way that reflects historical efforts to heal the divide between the North and South.  There were in fact, fine people who showed up on "both sides", besides bigots, white nationalists, neo-nazis etc...  and it should go without saying that there were also indecent people on "both sides".  These people were not mentioned in my local news broadcasting, so I would not have been properly informed had it not been for seeing raw footage.  It was apparent that there were strange people who came expecting a fight on both sides, and the news broadcasts I was tuned into were building the story all day in anticipation of a climax between the racist idiots and "counter protesters".  
What is more believable Trump is a genius or like what he does in the past doesn't have the best choice of words. Occam's Razor would say Trump yet again doesn't know what he is talking about and this yet another example of it. 
He was
A) Not allowing legitimate protest to be overshadowed (probably informed by Steve Bannon at that time)
Doesn't have a track record of de-escalation
Here is stuff I thought of:
Middle Eastern travel ban
China tariffs
Iran conflict
Transgender military ban
Video games has some part to play in mass shootings
Government shutdown

I think of shown enough to show it is clearly the more simple answer that he is more prone to escalation than a 4D chess play. 
I thought he was well spoken in that instance, but he's often insensitive and his rhetoric can actually be quite useful that way in that it draws those people out of the woodwork.
Thank you for agreeing he has shown more examples of increasing escalation then playing it cool with well spoken takes. 
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@TheRealNihilist
What is more believable Trump is a genius or like what he does in the past doesn't have the best choice of words. Occam's Razor would say Trump yet again doesn't know what he is talking about and this yet another example of it.
He was
Doesn't have a track record of de-escalation
Here is stuff I thought of:
Middle Eastern travel ban
China tariffs
Iran conflict
Transgender military ban
Video games has some part to play in mass shootings
Government shutdown

I think of shown enough to show it is clearly the more simple answer that he is more prone to escalation than a 4D chess play.
I thought he was well spoken in that instance, but he's often insensitive and his rhetoric can actually be quite useful that way in that it draws those people out of the woodwork.
Thank you for agreeing he has shown more examples of increasing escalation then playing it cool with well spoken takes.

All said, it was the Christians who put Trump in the White House because Trump's white nationalust and white supremacist beliefs are Christian ideologies to dominate and convert the world.

TheRealNihilist
Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Harikrish
All said, it was the Christians who put Trump in the White House because Trump's white nationalust and white supremacist beliefs are Christian ideologies to dominate and convert the world.
if Jews are not considered white then I would say that is probably true. 
Christians you mean Evangelicals right?

Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@TheRealNihilist

Whites are Caucasians of European origin. Christine's are Gentile converts. Jews are the traditional followers of Judaism who were better known as circumcised pricks.

10 days later

Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@TheRealNihilist

Whites are Caucasians of European origin. Christine's are Gentile converts. Jews are the traditional followers of Judaism who were better known as circumcised pricks.
And Arabs are Muslims from the Middle East.