Out of Africa Theory revisited

Author: Harikrish

Total: 25
Harikrish
Debates: 0
Harikrish
Harikrish presents his research on Out of Africa Theory and explains how the African migration began. It began with the African slave trade.

The out of Africa theory was popular when some of the oldest fossils were found in Africa. But Africa was the only place they were looking for fossils. But now they are finding older fossils in China, The Middle East and Asia that challenge the old out of Africa Theory.
The only out of Africa theory that has support is the flow of African slaves out of Africa to Arab countries for 1, 300 years and then to the Americas and Europe for another 4 centuries. The migration of slaves were coerced and not voluntary.

The fossil that rewrites human history: 260, 000-year-old Chinese skull suggests we descend from ASIAN as well as African ancestors
Now we are finally able to separate the dumb ones that stayed in Africa from the smart ones that left Asia.

Try accounting for the dark skin and negroid appearance only found among Africans. Then there is the genetically discovered low IQ among Africans. Now top that with the subhuman species Homo Naledi that is traced to negroid ancestors. Africans have no record of sea faring skills, No written script, No navigational concepts. They were simply hunters living in a jungle culture. Africa was lush with wild life and vegetation. The only reason there was any out of Africa migration was the Arab slave trade and later the European slave trade.
Europeans came up with the Neanderthals to explain their lineage. Asians have their own parallel evolution. Asians even ate the brain of monkeys which was later proven to be European and African common ancestors according to Darwin in his The descent of Man.
We are not related brother.

No one is buying the out of Africa theory today. Africans living in Africa haven't changed much. And those living out of Africa have the highest school drop out rates, 30% of Africans are in prison, 30% of Africans are inemployed. The rest are either drug dealers or pimps with some exceptions. All this proves Africans are genetically different with lower IQ than non Africans and their dark skin and negroid appearance can be traced back to subhuman species now established as African ancestors.
Even interracial marriages cannot wean out the negroid because negroid genes are dominant genes. It puts back the jungle instincts in every negroid generation.

I just proved to you the African race has not evolved. They are basically where they were when they started out. Low IQ, Jungle culture. Whereas all other races evolved and show little resemblance to dark skinned negroid appearance of subhuman species.
These links were artificially established to explain the evolution of race. But it was an over simplistic view.

We don't see a similar pattern of migration with animals and many are region specific.
There is even an out of Australia theory and an out of Israel theory. The fact the rest of the world didn't turn out like Africans makes it obvious we did not all start out as Africans.

If you take the Genesis account. The garden of Eden was not in Africa. The Jews being the diect descendants of Adam and Eve were not Africans. In fact Christians trace the lineage of Africans to Ham.

The First Race: Out-of-*Australia, Not Africa!
http://nationalunitygovernment. Org/content/first-race-out-australia-not-africa-0

Take it from the experts. The only Africans out of Africa were slaves. Their negroid appearance and dark skin was unknown to the free world.
After scientists discovered Africans had lower IQ than non Africans. The out of Africa theory lost credibility because dumb people are only found in Africa. Ancient civilizations were far more advanced than even modern Africa today. Nothing good ever came out of Africa.

Castin
Castin
Ugh. Why can't you just content yourself with dropping your turds on DDO.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
agree with Castin
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Harikrish
They are tens of thousands of genes in the human body

only TEN genes are for race, you are going to tell ME that TEN genes, ONLY TEN!!!!! makes Africans inferior.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
Hitler's dream was based on this darwinism
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@bsh1
This has nothing to do with Religion, I say move it to the science forum
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Dr.Franklin
They are tens of thousands of genes in the human body

only TEN genes are for race, you are going to tell ME that TEN genes, ONLY TEN!!!!! makes Africans inferior.
Skin colour, negroid appearance and low IQ (3 genes) and the curse of Noah makes Africans inferior and cursed.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Harikrish
How is that 3 genes?
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Dr.Franklin
How is that 3 genes?
Those are the 3 African attributes/traits which are defined by Genetics/genes that separated them from non Africans (colour, low IQ and negroid ugly).

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Harikrish
Did you just make that up
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Did you just make that up
That's common knowledge. Blacks have black skin, low IQ and negroid appearance.
in fact there is greater diversity among Africans because shades of black, ugliness and IQ are more pronounced.

Humans share 99% of DNA  with  Chimpanzees. It takes only few genes to make the difference between a human and a chimp and even less between humans and negroids. Basic genetics!!
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Harikrish
That's not true, we share no DNA with chimps
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Thats not true, we share no DNA with chimps.

You are very ignorant. Get an education.

Gene sequencing reveals that we have more in common with bananas, chickens, and fruit flies than you may expect.

We’ve long known that we’re closely related to chimpanzees and other primates, but did you know that humans also share more than half of our genetic material with chickens, fruit flies, and bananas?
Since the human genome was first sequenced in 2003, the field of comparative genomics has revealed that we share common DNA with many other living organisms — yes, including our favorite yellow peeled fruit. 

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Harikrish
Plagirized from getscince
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Plagiarized from getscince
Learn what plaguarized means you ignorant mutt.

I cited the source and link. That does not make it plagiarism.

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
I put on my bestest Indian accent when i read harikrish racist rant posts. 
Come again.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Harikrish
You claiemd I plagirized something where I cited fully
janesix
Debates: 12
janesix
There is no such thing as "race" hari all people are one human species, who originated in Africa at the source/base of the nile. 
bsh1
Debates: 14
bsh1
This thread was moved to the science forum. Threads should be created in the forum most relevant to their content.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
I put on my bestest Indian accent when i read harikrish racist rant posts. 
Come again.
LOL

TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Harikrish
have you ever seen The Search for Adam I think this is the right one anyway, there's one where they traced recessive genes in males and they end up on some island off of Africa, something like that anyway.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Harikrish
If you take the Genesis account. The garden of Eden was not in Africa. The Jews being the diect descendants of Adam and Eve were not Africans. In fact Christians trace the lineage of Africans to Ham.

When you actually look at this closely, it can be seen that the "first humans" were created somewhere else (Africa ?) and then placed in the Eden believed today to be Iraq.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Stephen
What are you looking closely at?  Other than religious mumbo jumbo.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@zedvictor4

What are you looking closely at?  Other than religious mumbo jumbo.

Maybe. But I am looking at what is actually written there in, regardless of belief.  

1131 days later

Shila
Shila
-->
@Stephen
--> @Harikrish

When you actually look at this closely, it can be seen that the "first humans" were created somewhere else (Africa ?) and then placed in the Eden believed today to be Iraq.
The bible does not tell us all the humans descended from Africa. The Bible tells us all the humans descended from Noah after the flood and his children Shem, Japheth and Ham started the nations each carving out separate countries for their descendants.
Four Sons of Ham
1. Mizraim (Egypt)
2. Cush (Sudan, Ethiopia)
3. Put (Lybia)
4. Canaan (Land of Canaanites)

Five Sons of Shem
1. Elam (Arabia)
2. Asshur (Assyria)
3. Lud (Lydians)
4. Aram (Aramaic, Armenia, Mesopotamia, Syria)
5. Arphaxad (From which Abraham descended)
Note, This debunks the Out of Africa Theory. Shem or his descendants were never in Africa.

3. Seven Sons of Japheth:
1. Javan (Greece, Romans, Romance -- French, Italians, Spanish, Portuguese)
2. Magog (Scythians, Slavs, Russians, Bulgarians, Bohemians, Poles, Slovaks, Croatians)
3. Madai (Indians & Iranic: Medes, Persians, Afghans, Kurds)
4. Tubal (South of Black Sea)
5. Tiras (Thracians, Teutons, Germans, Scandinavian, Anglo-Saxon, Jutes)
6. Meshech (Russia)
7. Gomer (Celtic)
Note, This debunks the Out of Africa Theory. Japheth or his descendants were never in Africa.

Now you know why the curse of Ham only condemned Africans who were the descendants of Hams children who built the African nations.
Africans were owned and traded as slaves by the Arabs, Romans, Portuguese and Christians throughout their African history. 

The Bible does not tell us Noah and all his children started out in Africa. It tells us only Ham and his children were the first Africans.
So the bible rebuts the Out of Africa Theory as the origins of humans