Consciousness

Author: janesix

Total: 5
janesix
Debates: 12
janesix
There is a consciousness that shows me numbers and geometry and things involving math.I don't understand why. I am not a math person and generally it is beyond me. It also just sent me another dream about the presesion. That I can understand. I admit I've been a bit lazy about trying to teach myself math and learn metrology. Maybe I can figure this out once I learn math. And astronomy as well as that is involved. Who gets these messages too?
janesix
janesix
I get very frustrated sometimes because I don't understand it. I want pieces of the puzzle handed to me I admit it. I like figuring things out, but when I hit rough spots i get irritated and restless. Then there are times when I don't want to be involved at all. These times, and when I am lazy, I get a push. It freaks me out a little, because then I remember there is a consciousness watching over what I am doing. I also know that if I meditate I will get information faster, and probably more than I would get by staying in normal alpha wave consciousness. But I don't want to do it at the same time. 

Does anyone get this?
Harikrish
Debates: 0
Harikrish
-->
@janesix
I get very frustrated sometimes because I don't understand it. I want pieces of the puzzle handed to me I admit it. I like figuring things out, but when I hit rough spots i get irritated and restless. Then there are times when I don't want to be involved at all. These times, and when I am lazy, I get a push. It freaks me out a little, because then I remember there is a consciousness watching over what I am doing. I also know that if I meditate I will get information faster, and probably more than I would get by staying in normal alpha wave consciousness. But I don't want to do it at the same time.

Does anyone get this?
What you are experiencing is called Quantum entanglement or cosmic entanglement of consciousness. Because your consciousness is developing you are at the stage when you are becoming aware of other cosmic presence which are exerting an influence on you. You have not learned to harmonize or synchronize with these influences. It takes time and patience for a novice. Being a woman you might even pass them off as your monthly mood swings. Try to focus on your mind and not your blood clots or you might have  to wait till you go menopausal.
janesix
janesix
-->
@Harikrish
Why are you so mean all the time 
Harikrish
Debates: 0
Harikrish
-->
@janesix
Why are you so mean all the time
Maybe I can figure this out once I learn math. And astronomy as well as that is involved. Who gets these messages too?
Consciousness is self awareness. Math may not be your only problem.