Voting mod sucks

Author: Dr.Franklin

Total: 42
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin

Oh it's ok when the voting mod wins, then you can CVB, but my CVB against King Ragnar, ooohhhhhh very bad no no. Ragnar cant lose,remember?

Snoopy
Debates: 1
Snoopy
The person you counter vote bombed against also had their vote removed

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Snoopy
no, it was theathiest
Snoopy
Snoopy
Ah, I see, must have glossed over the first line for some reason. 

Citing one or two lines as unreasonable, and no explanation but "bad grammar and formatting".  If you don't have time to offer a critical analysis, just don't vote.  
TheRealNihilist
Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Using a debate when the mods were busy as an example when moderators are doing their job. Makes me wonder how dirty you would go to lie your way to your desired conclusion. Go back to posting 1 sentence responses you know to boost yourself to the top. 
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Snoopy
You actually agree with him?

Guess I'll add irrational to Trump supporter.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@TheRealNihilist
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, the awful poet has arrived, awwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Guess I'll add irrational to Trump supporter.
60 million people are irrational, LOGIC

TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Dr.Franklin
60 million people are irrational, LOGIC
Can't comprehend a lot of people using their emotions instead of reasons to make decisions?
Deny the idea could even be true.
Trump supporter logic. 
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Facts dont care about your feelings
Snoopy
Snoopy
-->
@TheRealNihilist
You actually agree with him?

No
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Facts dont care about your feelings
Person who used his feelings to lie about the facts.
Deflects his insecurities to me.
Trump supporter logic. 
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Snoopy
ignore him
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@TheRealNihilist
when did I use feelings, liberals cant lose on this website, its rigged
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Snoopy
The person you counter vote bombed against also had their vote removed

Ah, I see, must have glossed over the first line for some reason. 
So what is this? 
Snoopy
Snoopy
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Its in reference to the votes and comments in the second link, not the first line of the OP.

I only happened to notice wizofoz as Doc pointed out.
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Snoopy
Its in reference to the votes and comments in the second link, not the first line of the OP.
Okay. It is pretty funny that Franklin doesn't know what to do. 

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Okay. It is pretty funny that Franklin doesn't know what to do. 

Awwwwwwwwww, give me advice then King Precious omar!
Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Counter Vote Bombs are removed in moderated debates. Hence your vote was removed. If you have issues with the vote, report it; and normally the moderators will remove it fairly quickly. Votes that aren’t reported don’t get moderated - if a vote you don’t like isn’t removed, and you didn’t report it - that’s likely the reason.

In exceptional circumstances, such as when a debate has 30 minutes remaining, and a clearly invalid vote has been cast with no moderators around to remove it, it is morally acceptable - though still expressly against the rules, and both the invalid vote and the vote bomb would and should be removed. With over a week remaining, that is clearly not the case here.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Dr.Franklin
great content from Dr.Franklin once again
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Vader
You havent made a single quality post