Trump Claims He is the Chosen One

Author: ebuc

Total: 93
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
So narrcistic "chosen one" is chosen by racists, bigoted white nationalist supremacists ergo Putin, Moscow Mitch and their cult of spineless cowardly followers.

Did any rational, logical common sense people not see this coming?

Break the contracts with Iran and escalate tensions with a country that has had not nuclear weapons.

Become best propganda buddiew with nuclear armed Kim Ung Pooh.

Purchase greenland to exploit it even as erratic climate change is on Earths doorstep.

Do any rational, logical common sense people believe humans will survive another 500 - 100o years on Earth?

Ok so maybe a few a will.  The white nationalis supremacist or those of any color will only have on color as they are violently opposed ot diversity.

Biological diversity is a mystery to these narrow minded, empty headed inbreds.

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
2020 millions of people will choose him again. :)
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Greyparrot
2020 millions of people will choose him again. :)
So the 'chosen one' orders all USA business out of China.  Has Invanka removed her business's form China?

I think we some white, nationsist suprememacist, hyppocrites in white house and senate who need to go the way of the dinosaure sand kuckoo birds.  And sooner ratheer than later Kuckoo...kuckoo...kuckoo

Greykuckoo bird has replaced eggs with nuts in nest.  Sad :--( )--:  daS:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The white nationalist supremacist or those of any color will only have one only color as they are violently opposed tp diversity on Earth.

Biological diversity is a mystery to these narrow minded, empty headed inbreds kuckoo birds. Go figure.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ebuc
Maga.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Greyparrot
maga
GreyKuckoo bird.

So the 'chosen one' orders all USA business out of China.  Has Invanka removed her business's form China?

I think we some white, nationsist suprememacist, hyppocrites in white house and senate who need to go the way of the dinosaur sand kuckoo birds.  And sooner ratheer than later Kuckoo...kuckoo...kuckoo

Greykuckoo bird has replaced eggs with nuts in nest.  Sad :--( is as sad does )--:  daS:

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ebuc
maga.
TheAtheist
Debates: 36
TheAtheist
-->
@ebuc
When your argument consists of so many insults, you've already lost.

It's a waste of time listening to people who use words like "Killary", "tRump", "Moscow Mitch", "Kim Ung Pooh", etc. When you use these insults, that means you have no other argument and are unable to have a productive and respectful conversation.
ebuc
ebuc
When your argument consists of so many insults, you've already lost. It's a waste of time listening to people who use words like "Killary", "tRump", "Moscow Mitch", "Kim Ung Pooh", etc. When you use these insults, that means you have no other argument and are unable to have a productive and respectful conversation.
Truths --actual statements by Trump--  as presented below and you apparrently ignore the truth { Sad :--( }   you have not any rational, .logical or  common sense to offer just the  and that is why Greykuckcoo bird offers none  --see his profile photo  :--( at debate.com and one or more of his past profile characters here---  and the best you have to offer after ignoring the truth, is mild set of minor partial truths.

Putin is not  insulting term. Putin, Trump, Moscow Mitch and Pooh are insults to human deceny and you ignore this truth and have no argument for truth.

Ive never stated Kin young Poohs name correctly because I can never remember what it is. So now you need to reread my comments and take the truth to heart.  Oh yeah, your a Trump supporter ergo you support immoral, narccistic with no empathy of others  ---unless their conceded their loyalty to him-- any your a support of his cult following of white, nationalist, supremacist.

Please share when you have something of significant content that addresses this truths Ive presented instead of playing the lacl-luster, lack-of-courage, baby-in-his-crib crying foul play card.

What is truly foul is eveyrthing I presented.  Do you understand the words coming out of my mouth and off my fingertips? No? I didnt think so. That is because your glowing eyes --- TheAtheist--- are not working properly. Get yourself to a vision center and get help.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So narrcistic "chosen one" is chosen by racists, bigoted white nationalist supremacists ergo Putin, Moscow Mitch and their cult of spineless cowardly followers.

Did any rational, logical common sense people not see this coming?

Break the contracts with Iran and escalate tensions with a country that has had not nuclear weapons.

Become best propganda buddiew with nuclear armed Kim Ung Pooh.

Purchase greenland to exploit it even as erratic climate change is on Earths doorstep.

Do any rational, logical common sense people believe humans will survive another 500 - 100o years on Earth?

Ok so maybe a few a will.  The white nationalis supremacist or those of any color will only have on color as they are violently opposed ot diversity.

Biological diversity is a mystery to these narrow minded, empty headed inbreds.

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@TheAtheist
PS ,For clarity and more truth,  Ive never used the word "Killary" or "iRump" so TheAtheist is confused on those two points if not many others.

TheAtheist
TheAtheist
-->
@ebuc
Now you're just insulting me instead of engaging in a productive conversation about politics. You're saying I'm a Trump supporter - which I'm not but if I was, that would still not be a reason to insult me. You're saying I need to go and see a doctor - which is an insult. You're saying I have no arguments - which is another ad hominem. This is precisely what I described in my previous comment: you are too immature to have a rational discussion. See how you started saying I'm stupid and that I need to check my vision instead of calmy countering my arguments? Your comment didn't refute anything, it just proved my point. But, I guess it's easier to call people names and tell them to see a doctor instead of realizing all the nuances that exist in politics. And, I guess it's easier to post long rants of forums instead of engaging in a serious and productive debate.
Snoopy
Debates: 1
Snoopy
-->
@ebuc
If they're humble, and not commie sympathizers, then why not join the United States?  Should Alaska or Texas petition to leave the Union?  How about Hawaii?
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@TheAtheist
Now you're just insulting me instead of engaging in a productive conversation about politics.
Ive stated truth and you ignore. Please come back and talk to me when you can drop your ego, address my comments as specifically stated.

We all know that is not going to happen as your ego is similar to the immorally indecent and narrcisstic Trump.

You're saying I'm a Trump supporter - which I'm not but if I was, that would still not be a reason to insult me.
Maybe but I dont trust your integrity on that issue.

You're saying I need to go and see a doctor - which is an insult.
This is 2nd time you make false assertions with no quotes of my comments as evidence.  Your integrity is lackiing more and more.

You're saying I have no arguments - which is another ad hominem.
It is truth and you cant handle the truth. Please come back when you can.

This is precisely what I described in my previous comment: you are too immature to have a rational discussion.
You immune to truth and rationality. Sad :--(

See how you started saying I'm stupid and that I need to check my vision instead of calmy countering my arguments?
3rd time youve made false assertions with no evidence via a quote.  Dude you keep flushing any integrity you may have had further away from the truth.

Your comment didn't refute anything, it just proved my point. But, I guess it's easier to call people names and tell them to see a doctor instead of realizing all the nuances that exist in politics. And, I guess it's easier to post long rants of forums instead of engaging in a serious and productive debate.
You have proved you have serious lack of integrity regarding immorally indecent, narrcistic Trump, Putin, Moscow Mitch, Kim Pooh and all of their white nationlistic, supremacist cult followers.

I will not lower myself to your lack of integrity anymore until you decide to have mature adult approach, stop with the false accusations ---that you still ignore Sad :--(--  and address the truths as presented as stated. And you get your eyes fixed.  You have serious vision problems in and around truth.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Snoopy
If they're humble, and not commie sympathizers, then why not join the United States?  Should Alaska or Texas petition to leave the Union?  How about Hawaii?
Huh?  Sorry Snoop I'm missing some context here ergo I have no idea what your talking about.
Snoopy
Snoopy

Ebuc: Purchase greenland to exploit it even as erratic climate change is on Earths doorstep.
Oh ya, I should have cited the context.  I'm asking about how you mentioned Greenland in the OP, and generalizing it in principle.

TheAtheist
TheAtheist
-->
@ebuc
Again, stop insulting me and saying that I am too dumb to handle "the truth". Are you seriously denying what you said about me and politicians in your previous posts? How intellectually dishonest do you have to be to do that?

Please come back with a rational discussion instead of insults. My point was simply that calling politicians names is a sign of immaturity, do you not agree with that? If yes, how? Please stop telling me to "see the truth" and actually counter what I said. I never even discussed any of your other arguments, I just talked about your name-calling.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Snoopy
If they're humble, and not commie sympathizers, then why not join the United States?  Should Alaska or Texas petition to leave the Union?  How about Hawaii
Who exactly do think should join the USA?  I'm still clear what it is you think your trying to say?
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Greyparrot
@Snoopy
@ebuc
Trump wanted to be President, so he bought himself a Presidency. That seems to be how U.S. Politics works.

Choice doesn't really seem to come into it. 

All that said, he's an entertaining guy and has brought a smile to a lot of peoples faces.

Let's hope for another 4 years of hilarious entertainment on the World Stage.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@zedvictor4
Trump lost a billion dollars of net worth running for the presidency.

Hillary outspent Trump in 2016 by a very large margin(1.2 billion to 600 million), so it's not true that the person with the most money wins elections.
Snoopy
Snoopy
-->
@ebuc
If they're humble, and not commie sympathizers, then why not join the United States?  Should Alaska or Texas petition to leave the Union?  How about Hawaii
Who exactly do think should join the USA?  I'm still clear what it is you think your trying to say?

Greenland is what you mentioned.  There's also Canada, Perhaps parts of East Asia, The UK, Latin America, the Caribbean etc... 

Of significance is the implication with the 50 states that have already joined.  I chose Hawaii since it was once a sovereign island nation on British territory and has distinctive culture to this day, Alaska, which is geographically comparable to Greenland detached from the mainland on the other side of Canada, and Texas, which is the Lonestar state, once an independent nation.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Snoopy
Greenland is the state you mentioned.  There's also Canada, Perhaps parts of East Asia, The UK, Latin America, etc... 
Ok, so......

And of significance ALL 50 states that have already joined, but I chose Hawaii since it was once a sovereign island nation on British territory and has a distinctive Culture to this day, Alaska, which is geographically comparable to Greenland detached from the mainland on the other side of Canada, and Texas, which is the Lonestar state, also once an independent nation.

It appears your 'who' is greenland and someone else not-named. So once again, you appear to be saying why doesnt Greenland join the USA as a state? Is that what your trying to say?

1} greenland is owned by Denmark, ergo your suggestion --if I have figured out what your trying to say-- is moot from the get go,

2} why would Denmark want to be USA state?.  I cant see any reason and especially so  we have such immorally indecent, white nationalistic supremacist etc......

Snoopy
Snoopy
-->
@ebuc
Greenland is the state you mentioned.  There's also Canada, Perhaps parts of East Asia, The UK, Latin America, etc... 
Ok, so...…

It appears your 'who' is greenland and someone else not-named. So once again, you appear to be saying why doesnt Greenland join the USA as a state? Is that what your trying to say?

No, not me, I'm asking in general principle why humble people in the region of North America with tendencies compatible with a free and prosperous state shouldn't join the United States of America

Snoopy
Snoopy
And of significance ALL 50 states that have already joined, but I chose Hawaii since it was once a sovereign island nation on British territory and has a distinctive Culture to this day, Alaska, which is geographically comparable to Greenland detached from the mainland on the other side of Canada, and Texas, which is the Lonestar state, also once an independent nation.

1} greenland is owned by Denmark, ergo your suggestion --if I have figured out what your trying to say-- is moot from the get go,

2} why would Denmark want to be USA state?.  I cant see any reason and especially so  we have such immorally indecent, white nationalistic supremacist etc......
I didn't mention Denmark.  Hawaii was once a nation of its own on British territory is what I said.  Today Hawaii is a member of the United States.  Should Hawaii petition to leave the United States of America?
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Greyparrot
No. But it takes someone with rather a lot of money. And they do have to win the U.S. pseudo-election.

Don't get me wrong. There's something about Trump that I admire. 

He's so out of his depth, yet he has the ability to remain so positive and so confident.

And he makes me smile.

A bit like George Dubya, but no where near as incompetent and much less of a global liability.

Don't go and prove me wrong Donald!
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@zedvictor4
Again not true. Hillary Clinton made all her money accepting bribes as a Senator and only made a few million, yet raised 1.2 billion and still lost to a guy that only raised 600 million.

You don't need money to win anymore.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Greyparrot
Come on. He needed 600 million to become a candidate. That's rather a lot of dosh.

If it's so inexpensive to become President these days why don't you have a go.

I'm sure you're just as clever as Mr Trump.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@zedvictor4
Because you need to be able to make promises to raise 1.2 billion dollars like Hillary did. Not sure if that counts as being "clever"
DBlaze
DBlaze
-->
@zedvictor4
You do need money to run, but you can't outright buy it. Dems are spending millions right now on advertisements... such a waste of money.  It just goes into the pockets of big tech and does nothing especially when none of them are going to win.  It's just throwing money away that could go to much better things.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
move along npc
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@DBlaze
Everyone one of those people are using campaign contributions to pad their resume as a future lobbyist. Being a lobbyist is where the real money is at.
Alec
Debates: 42
Alec
I prefer Joe Walsh to Trump.  I agree with Walsh on many policies.  Trump has said that he hates captured vets.  I put up with him because of the policy we agreed on, but Walsh solves it.  Walsh 2020.