Who would win... women's or men's USA soccer team

Author: Outplayz

Total: 8
Outplayz
Debates: 0
Outplayz
I've been on a binge watching Women's football highlights and wow... Morgan, Pugh, Long and Rapinoe, etc.. look brilliant together. I've not seen such beautiful team plays in awhile. I don't care if guys are stronger or faster... i think the women's team would destroy them. 
XLAV
XLAV
Men are generally more stronger and better fitted for sports. That's why we have tournaments strictly for women, so they won't be destrroyed by men and be on equal playing field against other women.

So in  a game where men vs. women, men will win.

Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@XLAV
Yeah but this is an interesting case. You have a world champion women's team vs. a no where near as good men's team. I think the women can pull it off. The only thing the men would have on their side is strength. But you don't really need strength if you have superb plays. I just wonder how much faster the men are than the women. That would really be a handicap. 
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
-->
@Outplayz
Women will outplay men only in midfielding. They are superior to men at tactical passing and well-timed tackling.

Men are superior at striking and defence so what you'll find is that whenever the ball isn't in the middle it's far more likely to be women wasting effort trying to score past a good male defence and goalkeeper or males being fast and brutally outmanoeuvring the female defence and goalie who are all willing to let the others defend for them and get passed to.

Women are better team-players than men but men are better at doing what they do in the team itself so in the end by goals scored men are going to outdo the women.

46 days later

warren42
Debates: 2
warren42

Even though the women's team probably wasn't going all out, this is pretty indicative of the result. Sheer athleticism for the men would mean a bloodbath.
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@warren42
Cool. I was wondering if there is a video or game like that. I guess i can just appreciate the women's time for what they are... a great women's team. Plus... i would bang Morgan any day... She is a goddess. I guess that just messed with my head lol.  

warren42
Debates: 2
warren42
-->
@Outplayz
They are an incredible women's team, and should be respected as such. They are definitely better compared to their competition than the men by far.
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@warren42
Yeah. I am most definitely a fan after binge watching their games on Youtube for like 3 days straight lol.