Competition

Author: Dr.Franklin

Total: 7
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
There is a competition ran by brotherDThomas to see who is the most inept fake Christian!

Vote Franklin
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret
@Dr.Franklin

Dr. "C&P" Franklin,

I am not personally conducing a competition on which FAKE Christian in number 1 at this time, but as shown to date, subjectively TRADESECRET is way ahead of all FAKE Christians as being #1 at this time because of his blatant blaspheme against Jesus in the thread below on page 4 and above! It is truly hard to believe the Devil Speak that spews from his Satanic mouth that is directed from his church!

Doc Frank, listen, Jesus will always have a special place in His heart for you as always being in the top two of the most blatantly ignorant FAKE Christians on DebateArt!  Therefore, you should be proud, but unfortunately, it will be at your expense upon Judgment Day. :(

Are you starting to smell sulfur yet?

Harikrish
Debates: 0
Harikrish
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Dr. "C&P" Franklin,

I am not personally conducing a competition on which FAKE Christian in number 1 at this time, but as shown to date, subjectively TRADESECRET is way ahead of all FAKE Christians as being #1 at this time because of his blatant blaspheme against Jesus in the thread below on page 4 and above! It is truly hard to believe the Devil Speak that spews from his Satanic mouth that is directed from his church!

Doc Frank, listen, Jesus will always have a special place in His heart for you as always being in the top two of the most blatantly ignorant FAKE Christians on DebateArt!  Therefore, you should be proud, but unfortunately, it will be at your expense upon Judgment Day. :(

Are you starting to smell sulfur yet?

Will curry be close enough?
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Harikrish

Harikrish,

YOUR REASONABLE AND GODLY QUOTE: "Will curry be close enough?"

Curry would be a starter to let Doc Frank know in what our loving and forgiving Jesus' Hell will be like, whereas the curry would be a precursor to let him know what experience he will have for eternity upon his earthly demise.

“But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death." (Revelation 21:8) Praise Jesus' revenge!

Good call, Garth!

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Thanks for the compliment. 

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Actually no, I dont smell sulfur 
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret

Tradesecret,

YOUR ADMITTING QUOTE TO YOUR WRONGDOING:  "Thanks for the compliment. "

Although to you it may be comical, but upon Judgment Day you will severely pay because of your Satanic church feeding you with such ungodly notions throughout your togetherness. 

I can't keep count of the biblical passages of which you are guilty of, therefore, let me add one more to the ever growing list: 

"Everyone who makes a practice of sinning also practices lawlessness; sin is lawlessness." (John 3:4)