---Celebrity Mafia: DP3---

Author: bsh1

Total: 197
bsh1
Debates: 14
bsh1
LYNCHED LAST DP

Pie - You are CATE BLANCHETT. You have enormous malleability as an actress, demonstrated by your successful portrayal of roles as diverse as Galadriel, Elizabeth I, and Irina Spalko. Your versatility--and the skill by which you cross boundaries--makes you the even-night NINJA. On even-numbered nights, if you perform the NK, you may not be tracked or watched. You win with the mafia.

DIED IN THE NIGHT

Wylted - You are JAMES DEAN. For a generation, your name became synonymous with rebellion and the malaise of social estrangement. You embodied a particular brand of dark, outsider sex appeal that excited fangirls around the world before the world fangirl even entered our lexicon. However, while I admit there is a gravity to you and your persona, you never did anything for me. Therefore, you are VANILLA. You have no role. You win with the town.

GRAVEYARD

Press - Sean O'Pry, Vanilla - Town
Speed 1 - Shawn Mendes, Visitor - Town
Pie - Cate Blanchett, Ninja - Mafia
Wylted - James Dean, Vanilla - Town

LIVING PLAYERS

Warren
Cogent
Club
Grey
Disc
Mhar
Speed 2 (Oro)
Supa

With 8 players, it takes 5 votes to lynch.
The DP ends at 9:45pm, EST, on 8/31/19.

Good luck! And let the day phase begin!

Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
Okay I said yesterday that if pie flipped as scum then I would want to lynch Supa next so

VTL Supa

I will explain why in detail after I get off work.
Mharman
Debates: 18
Mharman
The fact that there is a ninja in the game pretty much confirms Cogent’s tracker claim. Cogent was also never CC’d. He also claimed to have tracked Wylted, who did nothing. Wylted’s vanilla role matches up with this.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Mharman
Yeah no shit CC is town, we didn't need his claim to see that. It was pretty obvious just based on behavior analysis.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
CC Club and Mharman are town, probably Grey and Speed as well.

Lynch Supa today and Warren tomorrow. Even if I did not have huge reasons to scum read Supa (which I do, just don't have time to go into it on a short 30 min break) this is the best path purely based on POE.
Mharman
Mharman
Also, I’m going to reveal my role now. I am a Dreamer. I soft claimed this in Posts 178 and 188 of DP2. 178 talks about dreams and 188 is setup so that the first letter of every sentence spells DREAM.

How my role works: Every night I dream about three players. At least one of them is scum. However, if I am visited in the night, my “sleep” is interrupted and I don’t dream.

In NP1 I dreamed about Disc, Cogent, and Pie. Since Pie was scum, it means that Disc and Cogent are less likely to be scum.

In NP2 my sleep was disturbed. Whoever visited me can step forward for town confirmation.

Mharman
Mharman
Disc is also VERY likely town. In Post 71(?) of DP1 he claimed what sounds like a visitor. In addition, he was in my dream where Pie was the scum. The odds of having two scum in a dream are low, so it is likely he is town.
Vaarka
Debates: 0
Vaarka
Guys I also died in the night
Mharman
Mharman
Club is also likely town. In DP1 he claimed what sounded like a visitor. We know that is is incredibly likely that there are multiple visitors based off of Speed’s flip and the overwhelming evidence of Disc,-another visitor- being town. Club being the third visitor makes sense. In addition, he was targeted really hard by Pie at the start of the game, and I doubt Pie would try to bus so hard early on.
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@Vaarka
Vaarka stop
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Vaarka
<3
Mharman
Mharman
Cogent claimed Tracker and scum didn’t kill him. I doubt Tracker was a fake claim given all the evidence for Cogent being town. This points to a less experienced mafia, which points to Supa or Speed #2.

Mharman
Mharman
However, we can’t leave out the possibility of warren or greyparrot
Mharman
Mharman
I doubt Greyparrot is scum though. He claimed at the start of the game which is a town tell for Hreyparrot.
Mharman
Mharman
If we lynch speed, warren, and supa we are almost guaranteed to win this game.

Let’s start with Supa.

VTL SupaDudz
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@Cogent_Cognizer
Cogent, track either warren or speed to tonight.
bsh1
Debates: 14
bsh1
Vote Count

Supa (2/5) - Disc, Mhar
warren42
warren42
Hey Supa get dunked on
warren42
warren42
Probably supa and... not sure. mharman maybe? I'll look through Pie's interactions tomorrow.

Also I feel like based on claims the theme might be men vs women and we should all character claim. I'm Ted Danson.

warren42
warren42
-->
@Mharman
If Disc is town I really want you to stop the "Disc only plays well as scum so he must be scum this game" thing, cause it's annoying and not true.
warren42
warren42
-->
@Mharman
Or the fact that wylted was incredibly obvious town and was even more cleared by pie's pathetic attempt to get him lynched.

Can't tell if I want to townread you for the blatant ignorance or scumread it as an attempt to shade supa and speed
Cogent_Cognizer
Debates: 5
Cogent_Cognizer
First thoughts(will comment more after I do more analysis)

I'm surprised mafia didn't target me. By them targeting Wylted and Wylted coming out town, there basically is no doubt that I've been honest with my role. I feel like this was a bad move on their part. 

Cogent_Cognizer
Cogent_Cognizer
-->
@warren42
@Mharman
Mharman you said:
This points to a less experienced mafia, which points to Supa or Speed #2.
I agree, this was a bad move on their part. They should have totally targeted me, I totally expected to be dead.

Given Warren Said:

Probably supa and... not sure. mharman maybe? I'll look through Pie's interactions tomorrow.

Also I feel like based on claims the theme might be men vs women and we should all character claim. I'm Ted Danson.

I feel that most likely he his trying to get us to think it's you, Mharman, are mafia. I tracked you during the night and Mhar did absolutely nothing during the night. I chose Mhar since I began to suspect new members are mafia, and they would likely choose Mhar if he was mafia to do something, given they should be aware the suspicions on themselves. The fact they didn't choose Mhar, indicates to me Mhar is not mafia, otherwise they would have. So, I agree with your analysis that it's supa  at the very least. Not entirely certain I agree that it's speed, but I definitely suspect speed(who's no oro's role)
Cogent_Cognizer
Cogent_Cognizer
Furthermore, Warren is leaving it pretty broad about what he is. He character claimed, but didn't role claim. Given we pretty much know most people's roles at this point, it would have been better if he role-claimed. He's being too general.

Cogent_Cognizer
Cogent_Cognizer
So, yeah, I agree with Supa, but not sure if Speed or Warren is the other mafia.
Cogent_Cognizer
Cogent_Cognizer
I don't want to VTL supa yet though, let's let this dp play out a little more before securing a lynch.  I'd like to have complete confidence on who are the other mafia.

Cogent_Cognizer
Cogent_Cognizer
I ask for everyone to do a full role/character claim right now.
Cogent_Cognizer
Cogent_Cognizer
Reason being is that town doesn't have anything to fear right now about doing that. At this point, it only serves the Mafia to mislead about who they are.

Cogent_Cognizer
Cogent_Cognizer
Furthermore, since Pie couldn't be tracked or watched on even number nights, I imagine bsh1 wouldn't put two mafia members like that, rather the other one likely can't be tracked on odd number nights.

Thus my tracking Mharmanis on an even number night, indicates to me he def isn't mafia. 

Cogent_Cognizer
Cogent_Cognizer
Ok, so here's a compilation of votes and vote-related info from Pie, this could be telling given that he was confirmed scum. Let's see if we can deduce anything from it:

DP1:
-VTL'd Speed comment 7
-huge break in his participation, claims the break was there for watching 13 reasons why
-Unvoted after Club admitted to a harmless night action, comment 419
-VTL'd press in comment 431 after providing his scum reads, and kept it until final vote

DP2:
-Questioned Wylted for VTL'ing ORO, and trying desperately to get us to scumread Wylted after that, comments 28-29 (we should also remind ourselves Mafia chose to kill Wylted after this altercation too, perhaps they believed Wylted was onto something we missed? Further reason this was not a well thought-out NK) Side note: Wylted claimed scum was in the pool of experienced players who made us believe he scum-slipped.(comment 102) Again, the fact he was killed could be said he was onto something, furthermore Mharman claimed is trying to make us think mafia are new players. This is interesting given Wylted was saying otherwise, which since he is confirmed town, I don't think he would be deceiving. Furthermore, ORO is seen as making us believe Wylted scum-slipped in post 450 of dp1 .  Speed accused Wylted, Oro, and Press, particularly suspecting Oro given he did VTL grey, and he thought he was hoping we'd pile on GP, in comment DP1-455 . Given Wylted, Press, and Speed1 were all town, Oro is the one left without verfication of his identity. I don't think Speed1 would have been foolish enough to get all 3 of his accusations wrong. Given how hard speed is now
-VTL'd Wylted comment 30
-He falls for(comment 38) my fake agreement with him(comment 34) Not providing links since they're on the same page of the previous ones lol
-Biggest clue of all on dp2, comment 253, his defense. He said, in defense of why he VTL'd wylted quickly:

It clearly seemed that your joke did not result in anyone voting for you at least this DP. You know me, you know I’m not stupid and wouldn’t fall for that. What I did was make a fake push to see how people would react. Town would be quick to reject, but mafia obviously would jump on it easily.
Given he was mafia, this was a way for him to clear the other Mafia members of suspicion, if they didnt' vote for wylted, naturally we would think they are not mafia. Unfortunately, no one else but me and Pie jumped to vtl Wylted.

Comment DP2-119 has the vote count:

Disc (3/6) - Club, Speed, Grey
Wylted (1/6) - Pie
Pie (1/6) - Wylted
The final count on comment DP2-278 

Wylted (1/6) - Pie
Pie (6/6) - Wylted, Cogent, Disc, Club, Speed, Grey

I would surmise that the other mafia members may have determined it was worthless to try to lynch someone else, and wanted a cover by vtl'ing a fellow mafia member. The only person other things clearly points to is Speed2. Given the fact Wylted suspected the more exp players who jumped on his scumlips to be the real scums, Oro was someone who did this, which speed took over for Oro.

I feel pretty confident in VTL Speed2(oro)