--> @Dr.Franklin
*PC mode activate*

SCREEEEEEEEEEE
--> @PressF4Respect
REEE
--> @Dr.Franklin
EEEEEEEEEE
--> @TheAtheist
You seem to find it hard to put 2 and 2 together.

Now just think, why would the word "scout" in relation to the topic under discussion, be inherently gender specific.
--> @zedvictor4
"Now just think, why would the word "scout" in relation to the topic under discussion, be inherently gender specific."
It wouldn't, because it's not gender specific. "Scout" is a gender-neutral word that can be used for both boys and girls. Find me a single dictionary that says otherwise.

--> @Dr.Franklin, @PressF4Respect
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

But seriously, spamming is bad and you should stop.

--> @TheAtheist
NO its not
--> @TheAtheist
"In relation to the topic under discussion."

The dictionary has nothing to do with it.
--> @zedvictor4
The dictionary has everything to do with it, because you're saying that "scout" is a gender-specific word. And I'm asking you to show me one dictionary where it says that.
--> @TheAtheist
Nope. 

I'm saying that "Scout" is gender specific in relation to the topic under discussion.

That is to say, the "Boy Scouts" was the original organisation set up by Baden Powell in 1908, followed by the "Boy Scouts of America" in 1910.

Doh!

--> @zedvictor4
"Boy Scouts" is specifically referring to scouts for boys.
"Girl Scouts" is specifically referring to scouts for girls.
"Scouts" isn't referring to boys or girls (or anyone else, for that matter).

We should work to equalize both Boyscouts and Girlscouts before even think about merging them. Boys are still young and still will be separate from females and that will cause for a harsher environment. There should be equality between the groups, but this healthy discrimination
--> @bsh1
#26-30

Can you do something about this?

Thanks in advance. 
--> @TheRealNihilist
Why?
--> @bsh1
So.........?
--> @TheRealNihilist
I saw that the posts were reported. I am not going to publicly discuss whatever actions I choose to take.
Like if you agree
No

--> @ebuc
I don't think he got it because he's autistic.  Just wanted to let you know if you didn't already.
I don’t see why not.  Change the name, solves the issue.