Rational Madman will never quit this site

Author: Pinkfreud08

Read-only
Total: 3
Pinkfreud08
Debates: 17
Pinkfreud08
As we all know Rational Madman quit the site around 2 weeks ago and proclaimed that he was quitting forever. 

However knowing Rational Madman I was a bit skeptical of him " quitting," as he's quit almost 50 times and eventually came back within a week. 

Now, this has happened again, however, this time is different since this time him "quitting" garnered the attention of the entire community to the point where we aided him in achieving his last medal, people changed their profile pictures, and several memorial forms were created. 

To put things bluntly, face it Rational Madman, you'll NEVER quit this site.

So stop pretending as if you are going to because at this point nobody is going to believe you and will just assume you'll return in a week. 

Also in case anyone didn't see this, Ramshutu in RM's "Goodbye" forum post recently posted an update of Rm's original goodbye message. 

On the forum, it reads, 

To those who wronged me, I forgive you. To those I wronged, I wish you well and understand your dislike for me.

For those, I didn't wrong but you still detest me, I couldn't care less. For those who do not detest me, want you to understand that my [LEAVING FOR TEN DAYS] is to do with seeking a more private life. One where I don't need to worry about bullies, authorities or any of that [for 1.5 weeks]. I am becoming a more cowardly person at a first glance but a happier, stronger one in the long run who actually will do things with my life.

I decided to not do the moon landing debate [even though I am now back before the first round expired], it may be so good or so bad and controversial, regardless, that I end up famous for it and that's not the kind of heat I want. Believe the Earth is round, that we landed on the moon, that everything is fine or that everything is not. Make your own mind up, I'm not your guardian or guide in this life.

I wish you all the best [from now until labour day], seriously, but I will never ever be returning to this website [this month]. This time it's real, this time I have truly and utterly decided to do it and not felt pressured into it by anyone other than myself [the rest of August can suck it]. I love the time I spent debating, I love that I'm quitting it now [for 240 whole hours], the two are not mutually exclusive.

If you feel like I trolled by accepting debates just to quit [and then come back with only forfeiting one single round], that's fine. I am whatever you say I am, to you as an individual at the very least.

I had an addiction to online debating, a real genuine addiction. It made me toxic, adversarial and a real cunt even to the admin and if I am to change into a person who cares for others and doesn't just 'fight against them to prove them wrong' I needed the losses, I needed the Ramshutus [who is smarter, more handsome and just plain all-round better than me], the bsh1's and everyone involved from the Castins to the bench's to show me along the way just how wrong it all was.

I was completely incorrect about my role in the world and in life and I have finally understood it all. I have issues, I am angry, unhappy and never really got over a depression that I thought I'd gotten over years ago. I need to finally seek a different path in life and this is the time to fully pursue it, no more 'on and off' I know for a fact what my life was and was not meant to be now. I really wish you all the best and hope this becomes one of the best online debating sites [in the 1/3rd of a month I will be gone]

I genuinely am sorry for what a cunt I've been even just yesterday on the website, I keep being passive-aggressive, aggressive and the cycle continues and it makes everything a lose-lose situations for me and the people I interact with over time as even those I grow close to want to distance themselves from me. I may end up seeking professional help but I doubt it, I think that finally fully dedicating myself to going on a path of agreement and healing will help me. This is not me denouncing debating itself as a bad thing but I do think once you get too into it, it can begin to alter you as a person and make you fight against everyone around you when all they wanted to do was help you.

I am not saying that I regret all my rivalries to be clear, I'm saying I should have been empathetic to my enemies and their victims instead of deciding my role was the one to 'prove them wrong' and 'bring them down'. I am a healer and lover, that was my role all along but what I've been doing in life so far is anything but that. I don't think I will ever fully change now, I've finished developing my personality pretty much and my core being antagonistic and avoidant will never truly change into being passive and agreeable but I do think I can channel it far, far better and become the best at whatever it is I do without needing to fight everyone while doing it.

I hope you all genuinely forget about me over [the 10 days I will be gone]  but given my place on the forum leaderboards and how much people talk about me, I'm sure it will take a few [days] to fully eradicate my relevance to the site as the rap battling 'raaaaaah I'm the best' guy who really clearly wasn't actually meant to be that great of a debater but I hope eventually you all fully forgive, forget and move on with your lives here and IRL never thinking twice about me [until I come back in less than two weeks{

RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
-->
@David
@bsh1
This is a callout thread but I will say my piece then please lock it and even delete it. You need to come down harsher on this stuff or people will laugh and do it again and again.

Anyway, I quit the site before that too, I quit the site and came back. Yes, I did. I am curious why everyone cares, maybe it's because there's nothing better to talk about on this site? That's actually a genuine shame.

Also, what is being quoted isn't what I wrote alone, it's an edited version of what I wrote designed to mock me and belittle what I said. Good one, bravo, clap clap we are all laughing at RM. Remind me again, what's your biggest concern of the day and thing to debate on this website?

Ah, this is the only thing you discussed in the forums in the past few days, oh look same goes for quite a few members. Maybe you guy should detox your DA addiction like I did. I got a medal out of it too. 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
David
Debates: 91
David