What is it about the religion forum here

Author: janesix

Total: 16
janesix
Debates: 12
janesix
There are over twice as many religious posts that any other topic here at Dart. Usually, the most popular forum on a general site is politics. From what I've seen anyway. What's up with that?
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
no its always religion
janesix
janesix
-->
@Dr.Franklin
The ones I use are generally all politics. It's annoying.

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@janesix
interesting
janesix
janesix
-->
@Dr.Franklin
I do sometimes go to religiousforums, but that site is slightly too fast paced for me
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@janesix
that site censors free speech
janesix
janesix
-->
@Dr.Franklin
what are some good religious forum sites
Snoopy
Debates: 1
Snoopy
-->
@janesix
Well, if around 5000 of them were Mopac, and if you consider an average of 1 reply each that would account for 10,000.  He pretty much carried the religious forum on his back for awhile.
Deb-8-a-bull
Debates: 0
Deb-8-a-bull
Moe Moe  did hey.  He was one of my favorite players on religion forum. 

He was the first ever Christian to prove god exists
The ultimate reality exists therefore God exists FULL STOP.
Game over.

He said he'll be back after he finished competing in the " don't eat certain things at certain times " thing for Jesus. 
I bet he fasted real real good like.  

The reason for the religious forum being popular is because no one person yet has posted something that was incorrect.

janesix
janesix
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
I do miss moe moe

Castin
Castin
-->
@janesix
Religion promises the most intense and personal debate.
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
A little surprised that I am missed.

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Mopac
You're back! 
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@janesix
there isnt
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Snoopy
Well, if around 5000 of them were Mopac, and if you consider an average of 1 reply each that would account for 10,000.  He pretty much carried the religious forum on his back for awhile.

There is/was also someone who simply posted one or two word sentences to credit his forum count posts because he couldn't manage any type educated response which ran into thousands. He would also split a response over three or four posts when one post would have sufficed.  He was allowed to get away with it too.
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
-->
@Stephen
There is/was also someone who simply posted one or two word sentences to credit his forum count posts because he couldn't manage any type educated response which ran into thousands. He would also split a response over three or four posts when one post would have sufficed.  He was allowed to get away with it too

A mystery is something to be experienced, and knowing something in an academic or book knowledge sense is not really the same thing as living a mystery.

How can you say you know charity if you don't live it? How can you say you know Christ when you do not walk in love? There is a big difference in knowing between one who plants a tree and watches it grow over a lifetime and one who knows a tree by chopping it down and putting it to measurement.

What is The Truth? That is, reality in the truest sense of the word. The Supreme and Ultimate Reality. The very existence, foundation of existence even, that no other existence can exist apart from. The incomprehensible, immeasurable, all encompassing reality that all realities find their contingency on, both in origin and in life. The pre-eternal and uncreated foundation and sustainer of time itself, commanding over time as a soldier through which that which is created is humbled through mortality. The immortal unchanging everywhere yet invisibly present.

This Eternally Existing One who is witnessed through that Most Perfect and Spotless Icon, The Way, The Truth, and The Life. A witness made True in love through The Spirit that unites the ineffable to us in its condescending into an image for us. It is through this condescension that all of creation is sanctified and united to The Uncreated. A foundational state in which all transient and mortal existences are united to Immortality.

For we witness The Ultimate Reality in knowing The Most perfect Icon of it in Truth. In truly knowing that Icon, we witness The Supreme Being in the energy that fills all things.

When the the motivations, influences, intentions, desires, passions, and will is pure, The Way is seen, Truth is witnessed, and the Life of life itself is manifest.

To abide in this mystery is enlightenment.