Author: ludofl3x

Total: 320
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret

Tradesecret, the FAKE runaway Christian,

Whoops again!  Oh, oh, a pattern is forming with you, in that you forgot once again to give one of your comical apologetic spins, where this time it is to the end of my post #55!  AGAIN, You don't want to become what you are accusing me of, do you hypocrite?  YOUR QUOTE #47:  "You are the one who ran away in the other topic - because your arguments were shown to be false and shallow."  

To make it easy for you, I have reprinted it below, you can thank me later, okay?

Here, let me try to help you in jettisoning your Devil Speak with this simple proposition, what Jesus said ONCE, He did not mean for His creation to take in many different and contradicting ways. Understood, minion of Satan?

Your form of ungodly Christianity, where you interpret the scriptures in what you need them to say, is the embarrassing reason why there are over 33,000 DIFFERENT DIVISIONS of Christianity, where they all contradict each other, but at the same time, EACH ONE is allegedly correct in their subjective specific doctrines!  Where comically, your Satanic church of being a Hell bound Presbyterian is one of 33,000, but to you, your church is the correct word of Jesus the Christ over the other 32,999 divisions!  Laughable at best at your expense once again! LOL!!!

Fruit_Inspector
Debates: 20
Fruit_Inspector
BrotherDThomas……..or should I say21stCenturyIconoclast!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! You can't RUN AWAY FROM ME! I OWN THE ENTIRE INTERNET!!! I see that you are still HIDING IN THE COMMENTS SECTION rather than ACTUALLY DEBATING anyone! You were publicly shamed in the DEBATE.ORG comments section so you had to RUN AWAY like the Namby-Pamby21stCenturyCharlatan you are!!! Read on to remember our last encounter that proved you to be a PSEUDO-ATHEIST.....

YOUR EMBARRISING QUOTE FROM DEBATE.ORG THAT MADE YOU RUN AWAY: “I will now use this threads url address of 1_john_5. 20 in other forums showing him RUNNING AWAY 9 TIMES in what lengths a pseudo-christian like him will do TO HIDE FROM THEIR SERIAL KILLING JESUS CHARACTER! Priceless stupidity, And at 1_john_5. 20's expense, AGAIN! LOL!

I am in many forums from time to time, Therefore I promise that 1_john_5. 20will be infamous as others are directed back to this thread!

WHAT I TOLD YOU ON DEBATE.ORG THAT MADE YOU RUN AWAY: “IS THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENING? This thread is actually going to be advertised showing you RUNNING AWAY from the opportunity to SCHOOL a pseudo-Christian! I knew that pseudo-atheists were irrational, But Namby-Pamby21stCenturyCharlatan has just set A NEW RECORD FOR IRRATIONALITY! HE DOESN'T EVEN BELIEVE HIS OWN DISBELIEF!

Now the entire internet will gather here to see how you RAN AWAY from the chance to defend your PSEUDO-ATHEISM at this url:

The history books will record this event as the time that YOU could not even publicly stand up to the priceless stupidity of an inept pseudo-Christian!There will be toilet paper with your face printed on EVERY SHEET!

Why would I thank you later when I can thank you now? You have PROMISED TO ADVERTISE the url for this thread! All I have to do is search for the url in quotation marks to make sure you are proving to all your forums how you did nothing but HIDE IN THE COMMENTS SECTIONS! Or will you be RUNNING AWAY from this promise too! GO Namby-Pamby21stCenturyCharlatan! PROVE TO US THAT YOU WON'T RUN AWAY FROM THIS TOO!

WHY YOU SHOULD RUN AWAY LIKE THE FAKE ATHEIST YOU ARE!!!: I searched for the url you were going to make me “infamous” with. IT IS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND!!! You were too EMBARRASED to even try to defend your PSEUDO-ATHEISM so you RAN AWAY!!! Now DebateArt.com and THE REST OF THE WORLD will see you for what you are, a COWARDLY PSEUDO-ATHEIST! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Fruit_Inspector

Fruit_Inspector,

I went to the link in question, and I saw that you did RUN AWAY from 21CenturyIconoclast NINE TIMES regarding your Christian faith.   So, what has your embarrassment in letting an Atheist easily own you am I supposed to be concerned with?  Your lack of biblical knowledge in letting an Atheist take you to the cleaners is your problem, not mine.

In reading your over emotive post above, I would suggest that you either get laid post haste to help you chill out, or have your physician give you a script for some anti anxiety pills and take them religiously, okay?

To your embarrassment, I am not 21stCenturyIconoclast, that I see rules over you and your faith. Maybe you should change your moniker to save further embarrassment from him and other Atheists, and come back with a new name and try again.  You can thank me later for this enlightenment.

Fruit_Inspector
Fruit_Inspector
Perhaps you didn't understand me when I said I OWN THE ENTIRE INTERNET!!! You can try to fool your atheist friends into thinking your not a PSEUDO-ATHEIST...BUT YOU CAN'T FOOL ME!!! Of course, it is fortunate that you use the SAME BORING INSULTS to make identifying you so simple!!! So go ahead, try to save face. EXCEPT YOU CAN'T UNDO THE PAST!!! Your comments are forever enshrined for people to see who you are! But this is a debate site, so perhaps we should debate...
...OR WILL YOU RUN AWAY AGAIN!!!

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Fruit_Inspector
Are you john something
Fruit_Inspector
Fruit_Inspector
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Yeah, I was "1_John_5:20" on debate.org. Unfortunately, it was pretty dead except for people like BrotherDThomas (aka 21stCenturyIconoclast) who just repeat the same ridiculous comments over and over and then run to a new debate site to try and save face after being publicly humiliated
Deb-8-a-bull
Debates: 0
Deb-8-a-bull
I'm ya huckleberry. 
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Fruit_Inspector

Fruit_Inspector,

As it is shown, you should really seek a psychiatrist for your problem because as shown, this 21stCenturyIconoclast character must have really embarrassed you here at DebateArt for you to act the way you are doing.  For that I am truly sorry, but after scanning the link you provided, what did you expect if you ran away nine times from him in front of the DebateArt members?  

You can jump up and down, rant around like a little kid, pee in your pants for relief if need be, but I am not who you "think" I am. Sorry. :(

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Fruit_Inspector
Yep, iconoclast is here
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
You are iconoclast, Own it
Fruit_Inspector
Fruit_Inspector
-->
@BrotherDThomas
YOUR RIDICULOUS QUOTE: "...this 21CenturyIconoclast character must have really embarrassed you..."

ONLY A FOOL refers to themselves in the 3rd person! But YOU are the one who should be EMBARRASSED because you keep running away like a true PSEUDO-ATHEIST!!! Evidence: https://www.debateart.com/debates/1365/brotherdthomas-is-the-pseudo-atheist-21stcenturyiconoclast-who-was-shamed-on-debate-org
You still have not accepted my challenge so let me give you a taste of what you will find in that debate:

You continue to use the same verse (Proverbs 17:28) to try and shame people when YOU are the one who should be ASHAMED!!!

You keep telling people to go to a "Children's Religious Forum" when YOU are the one who is not even COMPETENT ENOUGH TO BE ON ONE!!!

Perhaps your continual use of the SAME LIST of gods is TRUE EVIDENCE that YOU ARE Namby-Pamby21stCenturyCharlatan!!!

OR, maybe your incessant need to tell people "2+2=4, oil and water don't mix..." is TRUE EVIDENCE that YOU ARE Namby-Pamby21stCenturyCharlatan!!!

Shall I continue to SHAME you here??? Will you now RUN AWAY LIKE THE PSEUDO-ATHEIST YOU TRULY ARE??? Or, will you continue to get TRUTH-SLAPPED in a debate that you have thus far RUN AWAY FROM!!!

THE WORLD IS WATCHING AND WAITING!

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Fruit_Inspector

Fruit_Inspector,

First thing in reading your posts, it seemingly shows your moniker is a "double entendre" for inspecting homosexuals!   Because of your blatant psychosis, just come out and quit hiding your sexual preferences, this is the 21st century, okay? Find a homosexual forum to hopefully take your mind off of 21stCenturyIconoclast easily owning you and your faith.  

Second thing, this 21stCenturyIconoclast character is shown renting what is left of your mind for FREE!  Look at your psychotic posts, where you are admitting that he owns you outright, especially since you ran away from him in debate NINE TIMES that you even admit too!  Therefore, why, I repeat, why would you want to find him again so that he could easily make you a bible ignorant fool again, and equal to TRADESECRET within this thread?  

I don't have the time for the biblically challenged like you, therefore this is my last post to you. To save you any further embarrassment, I am going to have to BLOCK YOU, and subsequently, I am hoping that you will heal soon because of the wounds that 21C has inflicted upon you, and are obviously still with you at this late date.  Try praying to Jesus to help you with your psychosis, okay, good luck!

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Jesus told quite a few lies . He told his close disciples that he wasn't going into town but went in disguise. Why the disguise? Why was he so scared of being recognised? Why couldn't he trust his hand picked disciples with the truth? 

Your full of crap 'brother', you wouldn't know "the truth" if it was nailed up and crucified right before your own eyes.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

YOUR GHOST QUOTE: "Jesus told quite a few lies . He told his close disciples that he wasn't going into town but went in disguise. Why the disguise? Why was he so scared of being recognised? Why couldn't he trust his hand picked disciples with the truth?

Stephen, Stephen, Stephen, you truly must have a fetish for being "Bible Slapped" by the Brother D. Shameful.

Jesus as Yahweh God incarnate  told lies?  Regarding His clandestine MO, lets face it, Jesus was a "Rock Star" of his era, therefore, I assume that at times He needed a rest from the multitudes and went into town undercover, get it?  He just wanted to enter the town as a normal person would, what's so bad about that? Huh?  In my preaching, I have had to do the same at times!

Oh, for the record, tell us what chapter and verse in the Bible you used to disparage our Jesus the Christ when He allegedly lied, and disguised Himself going into town, okay? When answering this question, it will prevent you from continuing to be a biblical fool again, get it?

You may begin:

Fruit_Inspector
Fruit_Inspector
BrotherDThomas!!! You can block me all you want because you are too EMBARRASSED OF YOUR OWN FAILURES!!!! Why do you continue to be TRUTH SLAPPED?? All you do is RUN AWAY to the comments rather than actually debate anyone!!
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Jesus was a "Rock Star" of his era, therefore, I assume that at times He needed a rest from the multitudes and went into town undercover, get it?

Hahahhahahhahahahhahah. I love it. So he didn't want anyone to know him for what and who he was eh? I find that very odd considering the place he said was not  going to, but did go to,  that nobody knew who he was anyway!!!!!!!. hahahhahahhahahahhhah

He just wanted to enter the town as a normal person would, what's so bad about that? Huh?  In my preaching, I have had to do the same at times!

But not because you are a " rockstar"  bible basher but more likely because normal folk believe you to be unbalanced fire and fury contradictory lying bible basher, who doesn't know his Ark from his arse, and is best avoided should you ever  be recognised.

Oh, for the record, tell us what chapter and verse in the Bible you used to disparage our Jesus the Christ when He allegedly lied, and disguised Himself going into town, okay?
So you don't know your scripture as well as you lead others to believe you do. This shouldn't surprise anyone should it? Because  just as all devout christians do,  you will  alter, translate and interpret any  biblical verses that  are problematic to your faith. GET IT!!!?

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

YOUR LACKING OF BIBLICAL KNOWLEDGE QUOTE:  "So you don't know your scripture as well as you lead others to believe you do. This shouldn't surprise anyone should it? Because  just as all devout christians do,  you will  alter, translate and interpret any  biblical verses that  are problematic to your faith. GET IT!!!?:

Uh, logic 101, which you lack in spades, states that anyone that makes an assertion, is to follow up with its foundation.  SINCE YOU DON'T KNOW YOUR ASS FROM A WILD GRAPE UPON THE TOPIC THAT YOU BROUGHT FORTH, YOU ARE EMBARRASSED ONCE AGAIN IN FRONT OF THE DEBATEART MEMBERSHIP!  LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are excused, now go and hide somewhere once again because of you removing one foot to insert the other!

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherDThomas
You haven't answered the questions ' brother d'. Why is that? 

Why did Jesus say he wasn't going into the city but then went into the city in secret? Why didn't he trust his hand picked trustey disciples enough to  impart to them the gospel truth? Why the secrecy? No one in the city knew who he was anyway. Matthew 21:10-17 New International Version (NIV)
10 When Jesus entered Jerusalem, the whole city was stirred and asked, “Who is this?”

And  If he had just gone into the city without all the razzamataz of palm waving tambourine slapping and baby kissing to attract attention to himself in the first place, he would have gone completely unnoticed. The story as it has been taught to us is absolute bullshite and makes absolutely no sense at all. 
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

Again, poor, poor, poor, poor Stephen is RUNNING AWAY from my question to him in my post #74 regarding his assertion in his post #73!!!
Why are we not surprised?  Heads up, YOU stated that Jesus was in disguise and scared that he would be recognized when he went into town with absolutely NO BIBLICAL VOUCHSAFING, but only speculation. STOP!

My follow up post $74 asked you where in the Bible did your information come from, STOP.  Then your irrational thinking tried to put the onus upon me of where this biblical information was derived from, STOP.   HELLO, AGAIN YOU ARE NOT AT HOME AT ANY TIME WHEN YOU ARE ON THIS FORUM!  It is YOU that has to bring forth where you obtained your assertion within the scriptures upon the topic at hand, get it bible ignorant fool?

For your convenience, I want you to take this logic 101 online class that you severely need to save yourself further embarrassment upon this forum, okay?  https://www.coursera.org/learn/logic-introduction. You can thank me later.

Please, for the sake of what credence you have left, DO NOT "try" and put the onus upon me again when it is YOU that is hanging out in embarrassment since you made the assertion FIRST without giving your biblical source, do you understand? Sure you do.

NEXT?

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherDThomas
You are doing it again. Just like all bible bashers do when they have painted themselves into a corner and find the question awkward and uncomfortable. You are attempting to answer a question with questions of your own. This is not discussion or debate. 

Now. Answer the above or leave the thread.

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

YOUR INITIAL QUOTE, POST #73: “Jesus told quite a few lies . He told his close disciples that he wasn't going into town but went in disguise. Why the disguise? Why was he so scared of being recognised? Why couldn't he trust his hand picked disciples with the truth? 

YOUR LAST IGNORANT QUOTE TO THE TOPIC AT HAND POST #80: "You are doing it again. Just like all bible bashers do when they have painted themselves into a corner and find the question awkward and uncomfortable. You are attempting to answer a question with questions of your own. This is not discussion or debate."

LOGIC 101, READY?  

1. YOU made the claim in your quote #73 above.  
2. You did not cite your biblical references to your claims.
3.  I asked you to cite your biblical references in my post #74
4.  In your post #76 you were embarrassed, then you tried to put the onus upon me to help you out and tell you where your references are! LOL
5.  In my post $77, I bible slapped you silly because you didn't know where your references were within the scriptures!
6.  In your post #78 you start grasping for straws to save further embarrassment, along with adding more sophomoric lame excuses.
7.  In my post #79 I tried to regress to a 2nd grade level for you to understand that it is up to you to provide the references, not me.
8.  Your post #80 reverts back again in trying to put the onus upon me, whereas it is LOGICALLY put upon you since you made the claim!!!!

2+2=4, oil and water don't mix, and you think everyone is as dumbfounded as you are in not understanding the logical fallacy of "THE SHIFTIING OF THE BURDEN OF PROOF! I suggest that you play this infantile game with your equally ignorant friends that lack the knowledge of logical fallacies, okay? Now, wipe the egg from your face once again.

The irony is that you obviously don't know where you got your biblical references from for your direct quotes about Jesus in your initial post #73!   Therefore, I suggest that to save further embarrassment amongst the membership, JUST LEAVE DEBATEART ALTOGETHER!

Subsequent to your departure, and to bring you up to speed in an ADULT FORUM next time, you severely need to take an online Logic 101 class so you won't find yourself in another embarrassing situation like this again, okay?  For your convenience, go to the link below of "beginning logic" and join, and after HOPEFULLY passing the course, tip toe back into DebateArt and give it another try.  You can thank me later.

You are excused once again at your expense. :(

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
@BrotherDThomas
Oh, for the record, tell us what chapter and verse in the Bible you used to disparage our Jesus the Christ when He allegedly lied, and disguised Himself going into town, okay? When answering this question, it will prevent you from continuing to be a biblical fool again, get it?
The passage that Stephen is referring to is in John 7. The passage indicates Jesus says to the disciples - you go up to the feast. I am not going up to the feast. However, after his brothers had gone up, he went up also, privately. 

The lie is supposedly suggested in the fact that Jesus said he was not going up and then did. 

What are we to make of this? Did Jesus lie? Did Jesus change his mind? Did Jesus deliberately deceive his disciples? 

Interestingly, when people lie generally, it is to protect their own self- interests. Sometimes, it is to protect others. V. 1 clearly states Jesus' life was in danger. V. 3 his disciples are encouraging him to go to Judea. The threat seems genuine.  Jesus tells us his time was not yet come. v. 9 interestingly says he remained in Galilee.

Now with respect, there are some manuscripts which actually have "yet" - after I am not YET going up to the feast. If those manuscripts are correct, then there is an easy fix to this dilemma. Yet, many people will not find that a satisfactory answer. It is clear that Jesus intended to go to the feast. It is also clear that he was not going to put himself into danger by doing it publicly. It is also reasonable to assume he did not want his disciples discouraging him from going up to the feast and putting them in danger as well.  It is further clear that he was going to remain in control of his own mission and preaching. so is this some kind of cloak and dagger situation? Was he in disguise? Probably not. 

The question remains - is this a lie? I say no. It is no more a lie than Rahab telling the soldiers of Jericho that the spies from Israel had gone one way when in fact they were hiding with her. Was that a lie? Many would say "absolutely". Yet the question remains - what is a lie? Is a lie - all deception? For instance, telling  a joke, which is intentionally trying to deceive one to get the right punch line, is that a lie? Or does the intention - of deceiving the hearers to make them laugh, make it not a lie, but something else? If my wife asks me "how do I look darling"? Should I tell the truth always or is it ok to deceive her because my intention is not for me - but for her? 

In other words, is it a lie whenever we deceive someone else whatever the intention and whatever the interests happen to be? Or is there something else going on? 

Here Jesus whatever it is he is doing, is not to grandiose himself. It is not to make a million dollars. It is not to rob someone else of someone else's joy. It is not being at someone's expense.  His motives are pure. Hence I could not in good conscious deem it a lie. 

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherDThomas

Tradesecret, the FAKE runaway Christian,

Whoops again!  Oh, oh, a pattern is forming with you, in that you forgot once again to give one of your comical apologetic spins, where this time it is to the end of my post #55!  AGAIN, You don't want to become what you are accusing me of, do you hypocrite?  YOUR QUOTE #47:  "You are the one who ran away in the other topic - because your arguments were shown to be false and shallow."  

To make it easy for you, I have reprinted it below, you can thank me later, okay?

Here, let me try to help you in jettisoning your Devil Speak with this simple proposition, what Jesus said ONCE, He did not mean for His creation to take in many different and contradicting ways. Understood, minion of Satan?

Your form of ungodly Christianity, where you interpret the scriptures in what you need them to say, is the embarrassing reason why there are over 33,000 DIFFERENT DIVISIONS of Christianity, where they all contradict each other, but at the same time, EACH ONE is allegedly correct in their subjective specific doctrines!  Where comically, your Satanic church of being a Hell bound Presbyterian is one of 33,000, but to you

Having read your response to my questions - I am puzzled as to the need of responding to anything in it. I did not run away from your posts. You are the one who refuses to answer my questions. I have nothing to hide. I just think there is no reason to tell you anything about me except what I choose to reveal. I am a Christian. That is all you need to know. I believe the Bible and I believe the Trinity is correct. I also believe Jesus is the second person of the Trinity. My denomination is irrelevant. My colour of my skin is irrelevant. My sex or gender is irrelevant. My age is irrelevant. If at times it is becomes necessary in the telling of some story or event of my life - or is necessary to provide some background to a view I will disclose all and any of these things. But until then, it is irrelevant. 

After all, how does knowing what denomination I am change your answers? How does it add to your responses? How does it strengthen or weaken my responses? It does not. It cannot so it is irrelevant. 

As for my interpretation of Scripture, almost all Christians come to the same conclusion. You on the other hand, make it up as you go along and no one has the same view as you. This makes it more likely that you are the one in error, not me. I at least am able to logically arrive at a conclusion that others do. You don't have any one who arrives at the same one. 

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret

Tradesecret, the runaway FAKE Christian,

Before you get easily bible slapped again, I was worried about your absence! I am so glad you returned because I am always worried subsequent to me having to biblically correct my weak FAKE Christian opponents. Whereas, they either have to heal from their biblical ignorance and embarrassment after engaging me, or they just run away to try and save face and regroup, then sneak back into DebateArt like nothing has happened to them!  Hmmmm, I wonder which scenario you represent? (Hint, both)

WHOOPS AGAIN, 3RD TIME! Yes, an absollute pattern has now formed in your behalf by you running away AGAIN from the last paragraph in my post #55!  Can you tell us what "running shoes" you wear in the name of Satan?  Inquiring minds want to know!

1.  In my post #55, you did not address the last paragraph in question in your subsequent postings numbered 57, 58, 59, and 60.  RUNAWAY #1

2.  Therefore, in my post #61 I called you out upon you running away from this paragraph in my post #55!  RUNAWAY #2

3.  Now, in your post #83, you at least finally “tried” to address the paragraph, BUT, “Houston, we have a problem!” Barring your non descript jibberish in yet running away from said paragraph again, you conveniently left off the last part of it that was the crux of the content! Hmmmmm, I wonder why? As if the acute eye didn’t notice your Satanic ruse! Tsk, tsk, tsk.  RUNAWAY #3

Here, to your humiliation again, I will post the entire paragraph with the addition that you just happened to leave off in bold type! 

“Your form of ungodly Christianity, where you interpret the scriptures in what you need them to say, is the embarrassing reason why there are over 33,000 DIFFERENT DIVISIONS of Christianity, where they all contradict each other, but at the same time, EACH ONE is allegedly correct in their subjective specific doctrines!  Where comically, your Satanic church of being a Hell bound Presbyterian is one of 33,000, but to you, your church is the correct word of Jesus the Christ over the other 32,999 divisions!  Laughable at best at your expense once again! LOL!!!”

You certainly didn’t think that your insidious and sophmoric response to the paragraph above being: “As for my interpretation of Scripture, almost all Christians come to the same conclusion” was going to hold water, did you? Surely you jest!, you ‘ol kidder you! LOL

Now, after reading the ENTIRE PARAGRAPH THIS TIME with the wording that you conveniently left off, and remember, what Jesus said ONCE, He didn’t mean for His Jewish creation to take in many different and contradicting ways, tell us, how do you know that your ungodly pagan Presbyterian Church, BEING ONE of 33,000 CHRISTIAN DIVISIONS OF THE FAITH, is the specific correct one in the eyes of Jesus? 

BEGIN:

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret

A follow up to your humiliation regarding your post #83 is herewith:

YOUR INEPT AND COMICAL QUOTE: “As for my interpretation of Scripture, almost all Christians come to the same conclusion.”

Key word in your bible ignorant response, “interpretation” whereas you are NOT to interpret the bible to your perceived understanding: Knowing this first of all, that no prophecy of Scripture comes from someone's own interpretation.” (2 Peter 1:20). Do you want to call Paul a LIAR?! Please, save us any further Devil Speak by spin doctoring the verse above with your Satanic mind numbing apologetics where what it literally says, is not what it really means, okay?!

Furthermore,  and again, there are 33000 DIFFERENT divisions of Christianity, therefore, why aren’t you one of the 32999 that are left instead of the Presbyterian Church that you have Satanically chosen?

YOUR LYING SATANIC QUOTE: “You on the other hand, make it up as you go along and no one has the same view as you.”

Your biblical ignorace is without bounds, because I can’t “make it up” since I am a LITERALIST and accept what Jesus said, is in fact, what He said!  2+2=4. Whereas, as shown, you Satanically spin doctor away what Jesus’ inspired word LITERALLY states by using your PRESBIE crystal ball and decoder ring!  This is blatantly obvious since your church is only one division of over 32999 left of your faith! Hello, anybody home today?

YOUR INEPT QUOTE TO YOUR FAITH: “After all, how does knowing what denomination I am change your answers?”

We already know what division of Christianity that you swallowed, and that is the ungodly Presbyterian Church that we will definitely be talking about in the near future at your continued humiliation.  It is NOT the answers, but the questions that are to be asked, understand?

Oh well, we can explicitly see that your time off did not help you in any way whatsoever because you still operate with your Satanic apologetic and hermeneutic spin doctoring modus operandi!  Do you need more time off before you try in vain to engage me again? Yes? Maybe?  Seriously, I do not like to engage the already severly wounded like you in any discussions, but like Jesus’ inspired word states, i am to show you sympathy. (1 Peter 3:8)

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret

The mindless Satanic jibberish continues where TRADESECRET sways in the wind, back and forth, with the issue of whether “works” are needed for salvation or not. Seriously, try not to laugh at Tradesecrets following “double speak” in the name of Satan, okay? He thanks you.

TRADESECRETS DIRECT SATANIC “DOUBLE SPEAK” QUOTES THAT STATE “WORKS ARE NOT NEEDED” FOR SALVATION, TO WIT:

“Works are not needed for salvation. God's grace is needed for our salvation.” (POST #58)

“We are saved by grace not by works lest anyone boast. Ephesians 2:8-9.” (POST #46) 

“We are saved by grace, through faith.” (POST #46)

“We don't need to do things to get to heaven” (POST #35, admitting “NO WORKS”)

“I said we don't need works to earn salvation” (POST #58)

“So, you do think that salvation is by works. OK. I hold to the view that God saves us.” (POST #35)

“Yet, our good works wont get us to heaven just like our bad works wont” (POST #46)

TRADESECRETS DIRECT SATANIC “DOUBLE SPEAK” QUOTES THAT NOW STATE “WORKS ARE NEEDED” FOR SALVATION, TO WIT:

“But we are saved unto good works” (POST #46)

“Christians are commanded to do good works” (POST #58)

“but that true faith is always accompanied by works” (POST #46)

Huh? Can Tradesecret spell "C-O-N-T-R-A-D-I-C-T-I-O-N?" LOL!  Tradesecrets  “double talk mish mash jabberwocky mumbo jumbo nonsense ” may be entertaining to him and his equally confused FAKE Christians, but it is NOT entertaining in the eyes of Jesus the Christ where he makes a mockery of His words! (Hebrews 4:13)

Where does Tradesecrets Christian humiliation end?  Yes, at the Pearly Gates where Jesus will meet him with the lever in hand to open the trap doors of Hell on his behalf, praise Jesus’ revenge upon the minions of Satan like Tradesecret!

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret

As if the aforementioned posts showing TRADESECRET to be a minion of Satan weren’t enough for his outright disgrace in front of Jesus, lets add one more for good measure, shall we? Why of course!

TRADESECRETS DIRECT SATANIC “DOUBLE SPEAK” QUOTE THAT STATES ONE CANNOT PLEASE GOD, TO WIT:

“We cannot please God” (POST #58)

TRADESECRETS DIRECT SATANIC “DOUBLE SPEAK” QUOTE THAT STATES THAT YOU NOW CAN PLEASE GOD, TO WIT:

Yes, we please God because we are ALREADY saved. Not to get into heaven. (Post #58)

We please God by obeying his commandments - not to earn salvation to get into heaven. (POST #58)

“We please God by obeying his commandments - not to earn salvation to get into heaven”  (POST #46)

As embarrassingly shown above, barring Tradesecrets lack of understanding the English language and by not having the acumen to use correct syntactical sentence structuring, he doesn’t know his ass from a wild grape relative to Jesus’ “works” regarding salvation!   WHAT DID WE EXPECT FROM AN UNGODLY HELL BOUND ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT LIKE TRADESECRET?!!!

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
However, after his brothers had gone up, he went up also, privately. 

10 But when his brethren were gone up, then went he also up unto the feast, not openly, but as it were in secret. KJV

Clearly he doesn't just saunter into town here, it clearly makes the point of saying  " not openly"  and inferes that he went up in secret and  in disguise. So you trying imply that this wasn't any type of deceit  and that it was jesus just wanting a little ' me time' by changing the wording from "secret" to private is simply you  attempting to play down the fact that there certainly was something deceitful going on. And something his hand picked and trusted disciples were not privy to.

This is yet another enigmatic, ambiguous half story offered to us by these scriptures that I continuously point and  that believers struggle to explain without altering the text of what is there to be seen and read.

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
10 But when his brethren were gone up, then went he also up unto the feast, not openly, but as it were in secret. KJV

Clearly he doesn't just saunter into town here, it clearly makes the point of saying  " not openly"  and inferes that he went up in secret and  in disguise. So you trying imply that this wasn't any type of deceit  and that it was jesus just wanting a little ' me time' by changing the wording from "secret" to private is simply you  attempting to play down the fact that there certainly was something deceitful going on. And something his hand picked and trusted disciples were not privy to.

This is yet another enigmatic, ambiguous half story offered to us by these scriptures that I continuously point and  that believers struggle to explain without altering the text of what is there to be seen and read.
I am just reading the NIV. I am not changing words - quoting them infact.  

going up in secret does not mean he went up in disguise. Privately - and not publicly makes sense. Was he being deceitful? I cant see that in the text. In secret does not imply deceitful. 

But do not accuse me of changing the words - I quoted from the text I was using. If you don't like it - take it up with the publishers - not me. 
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Before you get easily bible slapped again, I was worried about your absence! I am so glad you returned because I am always worried subsequent to me having to biblically correct my weak FAKE Christian opponents. Whereas, they either have to heal from their biblical ignorance and embarrassment after engaging me, or they just run away to try and save face and regroup, then sneak back into DebateArt like nothing has happened to them!  Hmmmm, I wonder which scenario you represent? (Hint, both)
If that was a slap, Let me turn the other cheek.  Yet, your comments are not a slap. They are hardly worth replying to. 

1.  In my post #55, you did not address the last paragraph in question in your subsequent postings numbered 57, 58, 59, and 60. 
No runaway. Why would I run? Duh! there was nothing to reply to. 

2.  Therefore, in my post #61 I called you out upon you running away from this paragraph in my post #55! 
Similarly! What in your post deserves or needs a reply?

“Your form of ungodly Christianity, where you interpret the scriptures in what you need them to say, is the embarrassing reason why there are over 33,000 DIFFERENT DIVISIONS of Christianity, where they all contradict each other, but at the same time, EACH ONE is allegedly correct in their subjective specific doctrines!  Where comically, your Satanic church of being a Hell bound Presbyterian is one of 33,000, but to you, your church is the correct word of Jesus the Christ over the other 32,999 divisions!  Laughable at best at your expense once again! LOL!!!”
Yes, I read that piece of drivel. There is no question. It is your statement - again it is an assertion. No proof. No evidence. No argument. Simply an unfounded assertion. No question. Nothing to respond to. It is your opinion. You can believe it if you like. It is no skin of my nose.