Gatorade
Debates: 12
Gatorade
Stanza by stanza we build a good rap.

Yo, let's get it...

I'm runnin' to quick ya can't catch up,
I fuck but pretend that I need backup,
Ya talking to my girl, Ima talk to your wife,
Bruh if you mess with me you and your n*ggas fucked for life.

I'm rich flexing hundreds dollars on ya car,
Bitch you walked in the coup, with a cheap cigar,
My mama told me not to talk to strangers
But when I go to the office, I work it like the Scranton Strangler.

The kneel to me, bow to me, say that I'm there king,
Just wait for a second imma end up on The West Wing,
I'd knock you the ground, but you'd fly all the way to Beijing,
But when I'd go there I'd find you drunk on the floor pissing.

There's all these doubters and haters,
But the real folks know these kids ain't creators,
The words flow on my tounge like candy,
I burned you so hard, I think you might need brandy.

RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman

What you know about the walk of a pushed-around poor kid that grew up as a dork?
Sore wounds of a warrior with the heartstrings fine cut; prongs on a silverware fork,
Every corner of the forums in decorum as the Shutus snipe my ego, tryna take some pork,
Thing is they hit the ego but it bounces back, I'm proud of that; kick my self-worth on the floor like an olympic sport,
They can try all they wanna but aint none gonna long-term penetrate my fort,
More medals than these whack street thugs tryna bully the real Godfather; oh the realisation, watch each his-or-her face contort.
I get told I got no life, that I'm old news, burned, guess I overlearned every trick in the book; y'all aint close to 's taught,
See these new-school memes F-your respect, you pressed ass bitch you went from a potential close ally and bro of mine, to naught!

7 days later

Gatorade
Gatorade
Uh huh, Ima fuck with this beat,
I'm a murderer but I just chop down trees,
Freestyle on paper, Don't you dare f*ck with me
Yo I'm partly Asian, but at least I can see.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Gatorade
Resurrecting this forum of the legacy of this horrible travesty
Intercepting these lines like Butler in the prime, it's crime, call up the Amnesty
Hike on a trail to neverland, the DART boys come to school and be cool
The other sites are a flop and a fail, they take one look at DART they drool
First stop is bars, second stop is foreign cars, shook up the game
Fuck the other sites, full of lames
Spewing their illumnati lover bullshit propganda
Kick them out like I'm a karate panda

Gatorade
Gatorade
-->
@Vader
My rap flows like a motherfucking river,
Essential to life, cleanse out shit like the liver,
Spitting out bars, bitch no one can counter,
Slaying monsters you'd never encounter.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I liked that Dudz, btw. You are improving, but the battle vs Laddy wasn't exactly much to go by, I definitely see it in what you just posted there though.
Gatorade
Gatorade
I am not Gatorade, more like an alligator,
Preyed on your bitch, yeah I'm like her white neighbor,
Took her out for lunch, then backstabbed her with a lightsaber,
Yo this shit is star wars, and I am Darth Vader.

Vader
Vader
@RM

Thanks!
Vader
Vader
-->
@Gatorade
I am saving this diss for the battle
Your rap is gonna miss and shake like a rattle
Gatorade
Gatorade
-->
@Vader
No you're the rattle, and we're the baby,
Control, shake you, bite you, you got rabies,
Damn SupaDudz? More like SupaDumb,
I'm a musician, beat you like a drum.

Vader
Vader
-->
@Gatorade
talking all that smack to the music producer
the only music you make is clown noises fucking loser
Gatorade
Gatorade
2 line stanzas? Fuck you and your rap,
Try to battle me and you'd get clapped

Gatorade
Gatorade
-->
@Vader
whoops forgot to tag you
Vader
Vader
-->
@Gatorade
I have to save my energy 
Until Water finishes his verses and submits him to the entity

Gatorade
Gatorade
-->
@Vader
Worst Rap Challenge-

I am cool,
I eat poop and soup
You are bad you drool,
You are a chicken you go in a coop

DROP THE MIC 

RationalMadman
RationalMadman

Once upon a minute past an hour of time,
There was born a powerful madman of rhyme,
I deflower the beat, I don't murder it, I'm too merciful for that shit, I may be batshit but the fact is there's a tenderness to the lack of sanity of mine,
I'm a fascinating catastrophe, if you're mad, too bad that blasphemy's too sad, all these haters playin' pantomimes.

This is slick flow, this pro isn't gonna miss, yo, I'm the asshole with all of the good moves at the disco,
I am the immaculate phantom that only weird-ass women wanna come kiss slow,
What the fuck do I care about conforming to the shitshow? I got my lane, and my mindframe is so blissful.
Vader
Vader
I'm throwing fire into the mix of chaos like a pyromaniac
The only thing that's growing is your fix of being an amnesiac
Surely I ain't no bullying, bleeding out of every Orpheus, yea we notorious
Speechless is what I leave them feeding for drama, yea they are out for us
Hater gonna see you later when I top the charts like I'm Jordan ninety-six
Be yourself and go along while I send up the bag, like the Lays Chips
Bend the knee man, then your a free man, sacrifice like Jesus Christ, snag the ressurection
Better dip out while it's nice before a mod interjection

Vader
Vader
I hate myself in every way you can say it that's possible
I'm fucking bait to these unstoppable feelings of pain, they're making me crumble
I'm prey to anxiety over the plain in the food chain of school society
Let's not use words, I wanna use chords, but I'm a fool in all honesty
Lords and rings but every verse fucking stings of failure
Suffocate and medicate in white sand, everyday exposed to fucking danger
Hesitate to do shit it's quite a sight for my thoughts at night
A faint voice in my head, plagues me to go ahead and make right
I'm ready right now like a loose head, so gonna go die at peace
Gonna go down like bread rye in hindsight while I'm already on the decrease

@RM thoughts on 2

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I don't enjoy emo raps, if you are depressed and suicidal I actually think it's a toxic piece of advice to take pride in what you write about it.

Write it all out, keep it to yourself. Read it later, help yourself get happy or cope. Then delete it. I aint into the whiny shit; the angry shit, however, I dig.
Vader
Vader
It is a sample emo type rap
Vader
Vader
Abysmal days that you were sitting around the hotel lobby feeling a burning dismay
Official ruling, you're drooling for attention like an infection turning the body into decay
Learning is everything in a society that isn't ran by fidelity and toxic masculinity
Don't be ablyss miss like the homies who are ride or die lies and when the time comes they come up empty
If your looking for truth, just stop thinking, an thousand dollar laptop won't solve anything
Internet is abuse, just like a cigarette, expect it's more deadly and has a more steady sting
Sore from the bullshit and all the misfit that goes on, I wish I could be treated like an excellence
Like a holy figure that a priest sows onto their garment of lent and prepares the feast of reverence
Don't pull the trigger, you're not grateful of life or his wife you fucking asswipe
I'll put ten rounds in your thorax and then leave you to rot next to pot, so don't snipe
I use big syntax to be respected in the rap industry
Wear a wig so your stig don't show in this vape hating country
Fair game at this point, appoint the new president, to set a president to the children
Life is not some big joint of few chances, make love out of grum for god sake and go invest in some yen

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
warning some gory parts, no threats intended it's metaphor

I am the one the site takes for granted,
Money, time, effort put in; but lies planted get naive crowds leaping on a motherfucker, but I planned it,
Yeah, I foresaw and landed on my feet from a fourty-four floor fall; crooked plans get slanted,
Asses get handed to asshole's that pandered to the chief moderator hoping they could ban this rational madman that can't be predicted; this genius is manic,
Mania gained without any depression, aint bipolar, just ice-cold Arctic; no panicking, try to pin me to a wall, weak-ass hammering,
This anus can take it, I leave you tongueless and armless; can't attack me, you're stammering,
I've seen Zeichen and Sam Bonnie-Clyde me, I'm back again, happy and holy; the hope of this Vatican,
Pope B(i)sh the Yoda, Ramshutu the Palapatine; working together to handle the calibre of this being superior to ten Anakins,
I aint a sith or a Jedi; I wield as I please, push, pull, electrocute, even the strangling,
I am the actual savage that's adamant; haters be walking and talking embarassments,
Fuck if you think you can out-run my Javelin; you try to checkmate me, this is less chess, more poker and you're shit at gambling.
AvoidDeath
Debates: 11
AvoidDeath
-->
@RationalMadman
Take the easy dubs, winning, spitting on the poor, and making money like there's no stopping me,
Even if I've never been to college, I get my flow that comes from the Ivy League,
Ain't know one like Star Wars anymore, get real with, your times,
They can call me whatever they want, Gatorade, avoiddeath, but i'm still the god of rhyme.
Creeper? Aw man, they tryna take me for Ransom.
This ain't Lucid Dreams, no gucci gang, yeah I ain't a Lil Baby, don't throw no tantrums,
No sex like 6ix9ine, no smarts like Logic, and like every shit rapper out there you ain't handsome,
Did so many debates, lost 50, waived the others, and the ones you tried made me want to die of boredom.

Stop trying to diss bsh1, he might fucking be better than you,
Everything you say, trash, everything I say, the truth,
I'm a living legend, Santa Claus, Wizards, and the Tooth,
fairy, yeah you be suffocating in my grasp, I'm Hitler and you're a Jew.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@AvoidDeath
No idea why you're being so nasty to me but you can get blocked and fuck off. Don't ever talk to me that way again.
AvoidDeath
AvoidDeath
called a diss lmao
AvoidDeath
AvoidDeath
I wasn't being for real
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@David
@bsh1
@AvoidDeath
I will show you a diss.

I will show you all a diss. Let me just link to this thread: https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/924/raps-by-darters It is posted under the conditions provided here.

I usually hold back but you have pushed me over the edge and I'm in a bad fucking mood.

Gatorade you're a drink that nobody ever thinks of when the word 'energy' comes up, fill a sink,
Down the drain worthless liquid, drink more bleach less of yourself or get a shrink,
'Cause you killed your own account and legacy here, and in the blink of my all-seeing eye I saw through your bullshit and sold you like a pimp.
Virtuoso knew about you before you trolled bsh, yes I was a snitch, and yes I left our chances at winning that debate deep in a ditch,
But if you're getting suicidal then my final verdict's I don't give a single fuck about a win if you can't float with me as captain then swim with fish.

You think you know about flow, man my syllables are wholesome, you're a pogo-hopping no-show, I'm the act whose medal's golden,
What? You think you can just throw up stuff and tear my ego a new hole? If you wanna poke an angry lion, then you better not run slow, son,
I'm wondering how in the hell you thought I was a goal, dunce, telling me I lost fifty when against you I'm 1-and-0, runt.
You can't even fathom the massive effort it takes to go one hundred and eight two times, no matter how hard you choke under the pressure of the pleasure-seeking sadists that want you to sit when they say sit, roll over for voters, 
You think if I had your score that I'd shut my account down and mope? Fucking hell, I would be putting in the hours 'till my finger tired of the typing and my eyes and brain are so strained, feeling broken.
You don't know about grit, pussy preying on this rodent, I'm the rat to scavenge and prevail when the black plague hits your soul, punk.

Been here longer than you've been trolling mods, I've pissed 'em off a lot more than you before, pulled off all sorts of stunts, gimmicks and yet I soar above the rest here, forevermore a storm-starting Thor, I'm the thunder bringer you've been warned, so how dumb of you to get struck with this lightning bars from the stars through your body to the floor!
This is real lyricism, what you're spitting's like a snore, I produce better when I'm sleeping; sounds more like a mighty ROAR!
I'm awake now, what you're reading is nothing short of a flawless corps of marines ready to bash in your door and fight an immaculate war.
AvoidDeath
AvoidDeath
oh fuck
AvoidDeath
AvoidDeath
Even when in you're a fucking bad mood, tryhard, you're rap's still garbage,
I dare you to actually say that shit out loud, tryna flow, but it's a terrible crossover, shit like Carnage,
You're Thor, bet you've never seen Endgame, he's an obese shit like you, but at least he knows he can spit knowledge,
I try to compare myself to you, but I'm Rome, you got dethroned, beat up like Carthrage.

If "Fame is a drug", you'd already be dead from overdosing,
Gatorade be drinks for ballers, and it's coursing through me right now, through my veins it's flowing,
Think you've actually won 108 times, but you're a retard,
Half of them were probably forfeited or against @billbatard.

Yes, you're the captain, but your ship has sunk, and I'm swimming with the sharks.
You're probably some 14 year old depressed kid, fapping in his mom's basement with a dick the size of a quark,
Never, in over 2 decades of life, have I seen some man that thinks he's as amazing as Clark
Kent, You're disses so weak even calling people suicidal, bet you're entire life is circulated on this website--DART.

Vader
Vader
Every game got a piece to it, not all the same, coated in a white coat fleece
Tell my niece to remember the name I portrayed back in the motherland of Greece
Sand on the side of the streets in September, not earth, fire or wind, not the hippies
Clyde in the two oh seven in eighty seven, not in heaven but in the day of scrunchies
Man's got the munchies, he's getting eaten in the pressure like oh seven Tom Brady
Down with the ACL, setting the stage for failure like a eight mile battle versus Slim Shady
Page one of my autobiography is Supa tradition of expedition
Sorry to pull out geography but that's what I'm good at, and this the Supa rendition