@Castin
So, how was your day? :3
Castin
Debates: 0
Castin
-->
@PressF4Respect
No, no. Do not encourage my behavior.

Uh. So why'd you make this thread about me exactly? I make for a pretty boring topic. No one cares how my day was. This is the internet.

Btw how was your day? 😋
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Castin
Call out thread huh... maybe i should strip you of mod titles bc every time i check... i haven't seen your witty remarks on religion as i use to... What's up with that... i want to tell you you're wrong in regards to spirituality but how can i without you bringing your shit. 
Castin
Castin
-->
@Outplayz
Well yeah, I have been withdrawn from posting lately. But you should be grateful muh man, I gave you a nice long break from my bad jokes and vapid antics. Rejoice!
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Castin
Well, i'm guilty of being busy too... but get back. I'm sure you are the one that taught me the word "vapid." 
Castin
Castin
-->
@Outplayz
Did I? Eh, well I'm a bit of an idiot, really. Let's be honest.

I suppose I can try to post more in the religion forum, but on my last visit there weren't many first page threads that looked really juicy.
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Castin
I agree... It's a bit boring in regards to topics. I was just trying to compliment you for using wit and "big words" in succinct sentences. (Maybe i learned succinct from you too ;p) 
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Castin
No one cares how my day was. This is the internet.

PressF4Respect
Debates: 10
PressF4Respect
-->
@Castin
Btw how was your day? 😋
My day is good as well! Thank you for asking!

No, no. Do not encourage my behavior.
What's wrong with your behavior? You are one of the better members of this site, why shouldn't I promote good behavior? :) 

Uh. So why'd you make this thread about me exactly?
This is a call-out thread which I created to spread and encourage positivity and kindness among the DARTizens. It is covered under Bish's "Good Samaritan" policy. 

I make for a pretty boring topic. No one cares how my day was. This is the internet.
Don't put yourself down by thinking that you are "boring". As Savi Sharma once said, "each of us has a story to tell". 😁

Castin
Castin
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Okay that was creepily hilarious. Or hilariously creepy. ... Creepilarious? Hilaracreepy?
Castin
Castin
-->
@PressF4Respect
This is a call-out thread which I created to spread and encourage positivity and kindness among the DARTizens.
Well that's really cool of you, then. Awesome. +1

Maybe it'll catch on.

Castin
Castin
-->
@Outplayz
I agree... It's a bit boring in regards to topics. I was just trying to compliment you for using wit and "big words" in succinct sentences. (Maybe i learned succinct from you too ;p) 
I don't know how to take compliments, I just panic and start stabbing people. Screaming. "AHHHHHH!! WHAT? WHAT? WHAAAT?!"

I'll see if I can do something in the thread department in the religion forum. It's been ages since I posted a topic of my own.

PressF4Respect
Debates: 10
PressF4Respect
-->
@Castin
Thank you 😊
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Castin
I'll see if I can do something in the thread department in the religion forum. It's been ages since I posted a topic of my own. 
Same here. I've been really busy so i could miss it... but i'll keep my eye out. 

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
I agree