CALLING OUT RATIONAL MADMAN ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!

Author: Pinkfreud08

Total: 26
Pinkfreud08
Debates: 17
Pinkfreud08
hi, you're a genius and master of strategy who was born to be the best at debating. 

How is your day? 

How're you doing? 

Was your cunning strategic genius a gift from God? 

Just a big fan 
RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
 A gift from Fate itself would be the ultimately true wording. God discovered me with my depth and potential before she altered my abilities. Fate gave me the insane capacity and stuff.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@David
@bsh1
Also please shut this thread down, ask me on my AMA, this is a callout thread thst I don't consent to.
Castin
Debates: 0
Castin
-->
@RationalMadman
It doesn't meet the CoC's definition of a call out thread, since the content is positive.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Castin
Please get lost. This is sarcasm from a regular bully of mine designed to anger me.
Castin
Castin
-->
@RationalMadman
Y'know, when I came back from hiatus I was really bummed to discover that you had left days before. I took it seriously when you said you'd never be back. Didn't think I'd ever get a chance to say a meaningful goodbye. I didn't know you'd ever left and returned before. Needless to say, I was very glad to see you back. The site just wouldn't be the same without you. For me at least.

Anyway. I will now proceed to get lost. Ghost Mode activated. Hope things turn up for you.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Castin
You ignore me for months on and off the forums, pm etc, only to return and then defend someone who blatantly is making a callout thread that is very sarcastic and sinister.

What exactly is it that you feel I need to interpret about your allegiances?

PressF4Respect
Debates: 10
PressF4Respect
@RM

This is a thread designed to spread positivity and kindness and you want it shut down (and then proceed to insult Castin, the kindest person in the world, in the process)?

How rude!!!
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@PressF4Respect
I've also done more to help Castin emotionally and 'professionally' on this website than you ever will, so back the fuck off poser.
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
So back the fuck off poser
Wow. You accuse me of bullying and then come out with this. Way to not be a hypocrite.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@PressF4Respect
Telling someone to back the fuck off who keeps spreading lies, humiliating me across like 7 threads and who continually treats me like a piece of dirt, is not being a bully. It's not letting you bully me.
Pinkfreud08
Debates: 17
Pinkfreud08
-->
@PressF4Respect

omg stop bullying rm, hes a genius of strategy and his skills are a gift from the gods. u shuld show him respect
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@Pinkfreud08
im sorry I’ll stop disrespecting RM’s GENIUS now
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
Castin
Castin
-->
@RationalMadman
I've no more been ignoring you than anyone else. I've been dealing with some things and have been out of touch with pretty much everyone for a while.

It's not defending him to observe that the thread doesn't break the rules. Someone made a call out thread with a suspiciously positive OP for me, too, so if that's mockery I guess I've also been mocked. If you show people you're sensitive to that, they're never gonna stop messing with you.

I've always considered myself your friend, but you can interpret my "allegiances" however you wish. I don't see things through a polarized Us vs Them mentality. I'm not at war. I just do me.

PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@Castin
Just ignore him if he continues this type of behavior. Remember, you are one of the best people on this site. Don't let others drag you down. You aren't worthy of treatment that RM gives you. And remember, spread positivity!
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Castin
Try getting a backbone and actually being confident, people will pick on you in no time. I was just doing me too, that's how I know your ending line is not appreciating that I'm doing me, not seeking out war.

Trace back every single flamewar I have with people on this website, they start being nasty to me first, really brutally nasty way before I do.

Bsh1 and Mike used power against me, you can't find the start of those flamewars in words, but with the others you can.

Castin
Castin
-->
@PressF4Respect
He's actually been very kind and loyal to me before, and I don't forget that, though I was always at a loss to explain what could possibly have inspired such loyalty. We all have an instinct to lash out when we feel vulnerable or ganged up on. I can empathize with that. You're giving me entirely too much credit btw. But thx.

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Castin
@Dr.Franklin
@PressF4Respect
 Also @ Pinkfreud08. Who has blocked me for some unknown reason. Which absolutely their prerogative.

Why all the bullying?

Why not just be tolerant and polite.

Ignorance is bliss.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@zedvictor4
When you say ignorance is bliss are you linking it in with the intolerance?
Castin
Castin
-->
@RationalMadman
Try getting a backbone and actually being confident, people will pick on you in no time. I was just doing me too, that's how I know your ending line is not appreciating that I'm doing me, not seeking out war.

Trace back every single flamewar I have with people on this website, they start being nasty to me first, really brutally nasty way before I do.

Bsh1 and Mike used power against me, you can't find the start of those flamewars in words, but with the others you can.
I always thought being confident and having a backbone would make people pick on you less, because you've made yourself a not-easy target.

And I don't believe I said you seek out war.

Castin
Castin
-->
@zedvictor4
Also @ Pinkfreud08. Who has blocked me for some unknown reason. Which absolutely their prerogative.

Why all the bullying?

Why not just be tolerant and polite.

Ignorance is bliss.
I don't remember bullying anyone, so I'm a bit stymied by your question.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Castin
Well, now you found out that the advice 'stick up for yourself and they stop bullying you' is only a long-term plan that involves a lot of strategy and perseverence.

Everyone picks on everyone if they can get away with it, especially scumbag bullies. You're easy to like, you make yourself weak and say you are worthless to our community repeatedly, while saying the opposite about others. It's difficult to bully you without making other enemies who will bully back on your behalf because you've wounded your ego so much that there's nothing left to scar and very much to lose from the bullying.

I know how people with antisocial personality disorder (both sociopaths and psychopaths) think and operate but I have an inverted angle upon their theory. Why use and abuse when you can use the users, let them hurt you and even use the hurting in an advantageous way with street rep etc and then help those they'd otherwise target, especially the ones who reward kindness. Being pragmatic is a wise decision, losing your moral compass in order to stay pragmatic is the least pragmatic move you can make if you wanna enjoy life and feel good about yourself on any deeper-than-skin level of emotion.
Castin
Castin
-->
@RationalMadman
Well first, you are severely overestimating how much of the board would rise to my defense. Second, the issue for me is that I just don't see most internet attacks as much of a threat. I consider the source, and if it isn't someone worth listening to, who the fuck cares?

Do you see the things people say to you as threats?
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
Fight, Fight, Fight
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@zedvictor4
Bullying? pffftt bye