Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts,

Author: chustave

Total: 69
chustave
Debates: 0
chustave
Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
_______
for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
_______
all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit s.ex, No g.ambling, No d.rugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit s.ex, no g.ambling, no d.rugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, s.ex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
And a BIG warm welcome to you to mate. 
Welcome to the site. 

Post number ( 1 ) and ya just banged it on home.  
I was kind of enjoying your post and like i was with you  until i got to  ( And the 6th main thing ) Chant for 5 mins. 
 Hari krish. 

So first things first.  These god heads ,  supreme lords , spiritual masters , gurus, yoda , garden hoses.   and the other hundreds of millions of freaky dudes.  
Picture GREAT BEINGS not wanting you guys to eat meat , oinions  and garlic

Take 8 seconds
And a 7
And 6
And a 5
And 3
And a 1. 
None.

Maybe Picture forgetting not to offer the boss man "lord kris" some of ya food. 

Fathom skipping two in a row  chanting someones name for 5 minutes sessions.. 
Imagine if you didn't turn into a peacock instantly upon death. 

What I'm trying to say is.  This is the " religion forum " so ummmmmmmmm. Yeah   ' kicks dirt ' 
Good day sir.

janesix
Debates: 12
janesix
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
Yes this is the religion forum, glad you noticed. 

Don't you think it's refreshing to see another religion discussed besides christianity?
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@janesix
I suppose. 

janesix
janesix
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
Come on, that was a dull answer from you. 
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@janesix
Not if you knew what i was wearing.. 

janesix
janesix
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
clown shoes? A top hat?
chustave
chustave
-->
@janesix
//clown shoes? A top hat?//

stay on topic and do not talk about my cock which you have took in your deep throat ( by pying without invitaiton { like an whore })
chustave
chustave
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
//So first things first.  These god heads ,  supreme lords , spiritual masters , gurus, yoda , garden hoses.   and the other hundreds of millions of freaky dudes.  
Picture GREAT BEINGS not wanting you guys to eat meat , oinions  and garlic//

alright no problem than listen to your random whores ( in the dress of scientists, politicians etc ) and tell others that how evolution, big bang, moon landing etc took places.

and brainwash the kids in the school from the very starting with these propagandas.

( rascal whore ) at the top what do you think ? are you very intelligent ? ( but you seem to be an whore with very big and lose vagina )

chustave
chustave
-->
@janesix
//Don't you think it's refreshing to see another religion discussed besides christianity?//

oh yes it would be sound refreshing if you could bring some reasoning at all. ( in the first place )

but i dont think that you would be able to do that ( instead of talking about my cock { and claiming to be best swimmer by playing NBA })

so do not tell us how best swimmer you are at NBA court.
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
-->
@chustave
Garlic and onions are meat? 

I do not est the flesh of animals, but I never thought bbn of garlic and onions in that way.

chustave0
chustave0
-->
@Mopac
yes and there origin is from cow.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@chustave0
Where do you figure?
chustave0
chustave0
-->
@Mopac
i heard it from the real mother or authority ( OR Srila Prabhupada )
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@chustave0
Who is Srila Prabhupada?
chustave0
chustave0
-->
@Mopac
he is recognized agent of Lord Krishna.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@chustave0
And who is Lord Krishna?
chustave0
chustave0
-->
@Mopac
he is Supreme seed giving father of entire creation ( 8.4 million forms of life ) and he is the father of entire creation and maintainer of it.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@janesix
All religions are the same.

A futile hope that there is some sort of supernatural alternative.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
Teach your kids nonsense and they will grow up believing in nonsense.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@chustave0
So you are saying that Lord Krishna is God or The Ultimate Reality?
chustave0
chustave0
-->
@Mopac
yes he is the cause of all causes.
chustave0
chustave0
-->
@zedvictor4
//All religions are the same.

A futile hope that there is some sort of supernatural alternative.//

and what is the difference between those all 3500 religions and your atheism ? huh? you have your own brainwashing devices like evolution, big bang, moon landing, etc and they are *imposed* on us forcefully from the very starting of our lives in the school in the name of education.

otherwise if you are asked the name of your 10th gradnfatehrs, 10th grandfathers, father than  neither you nor your so called scientists can tell it but still you and your so called scientists ( OR random whores ) will tell us how there is evolution, big bang, moon landing etc.

and if you cannot see what im speaking than i do not see your evolution, big bang, moon lnading etc. we have to take the words of random whores instead of real mother.
and at the top you are not reasoanble ( that you are not ) even if we trace everything historically, philosophically, scientificially, socially, or whatever point of view we take you are not right in them. ( im right cuz i have heard from real mother or real authority [ OR Srila Prabhupada ])

so im right in the first place but other topics you cannot touch but still conclude *HEY! we are intelligent! and indeed this claim is well protected by money.

chustave0
chustave0
-->
@zedvictor4
//Teach your kids nonsense and they will grow up believing in nonsense.//
nah nah if you have eyes to see than you can see that how your forefathers have changed everything and misplaced the real knowledge with the random whores.

and your evolution, big bang, moon landing etc are imposed on our kids from the very starting of there lifes in the so called schools or in the name of education. and they are getting brainwashed or being killed from the very starting.

and all western advanture to keep people in darkness. and it is going on. and you are not right in the first place whatever point of view you take ( rascal street dog ) for im sound right in it.

and it was good still that in the past government was in the hands of some saintly kings but what your rogues and theives acutally are ? ( like Russia and The America ) what are these both ?
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@chustave0
You assume and label readily.

And rant.

Which is absolutely fine.

We store similar data, but output data varyingly. 

And neither of us has the true answer to the big question.

And we're as sure as we can be that sensory perception is accurate.

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@chustave0
What does  " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " mean?

chustave0
chustave0
-->
@zedvictor4
//You assume and label readily.

And rant.

Which is absolutely fine.

We store similar data, but output data varyingly. 

And neither of us has the true answer to the big question.

And we're as sure as we can be that sensory perception is accurate.//
so im still an street dog ? after explaining this Practical explanation ? ( wahaa ) and you are an big authority ? ( waha ) get out ( street dog )

for you have no explanation at all. you are simply generalizing us with others and *imposing* your authority on us ( The Hare Krishnas ) without explaining anything at all.

and you will be exposed ( or found street dog ) as soon as you are asked for another explanation.

all you can do is simply talk big big words and claim to be intelligent in the first place. ( anyone can do it { even the dog in the street can do })

so who cares for your whore like scientist ? huh? after all they are whores and real mother or authority ( OR Srila Prabhupada ) is here in my side.

chustave0
chustave0
-->
@Mopac
everything is explained in the link which i have given you free without any charge. and you can book mark it and read it free.

and if you dont like it than dont do that.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@chustave0
I would prefer to have a personal conversation.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
The ultimate purpose of humans is to get into heaven