Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts,

Author: chustave

Total: 69
chustave0
Debates: 0
chustave0
-->
@Dr.Franklin
//The ultimate purpose of humans is to get into heaven//

and who are you ? are you authority ? so that i will follow your bluff ? huh? someone will say something, and someone will say something. but i agree with you none. ( finished )

and my purpose of life is to follow the mother or authority and make myself perfect under the authority or mother ( OR Srila Prabhupada )

and - and everyone has to make him/herself perfect by following the real authority or mother ( OR Srila Prabhupada ) and by satisfying Krishna.

chustave0
chustave0
-->
@Mopac
nah nah if you want to challenge than it is different thing. but if you are really serious than everything is there in books.

for if you are really serious than what my 10 or 1 hour's preaching will do ? but if you want to challenge than im standing tall in front of you. go ahead and do it.
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
-->
@chustave0
I am more interested in finding a common understanding than fighting against a straw man, which is what I would be doing if I were to challenge you.

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@chustave0
Your response to logic is to label with whore and street dog. Is that sense and explanation?.....No it's simply ranting.

You think you are, what you think you are.

And what you are, is just another Godist with a head full of fanciful data.

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@chustave
ok but the mother??? 

Also are are you anon?
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@zedvictor4
Different cultures have different symbols which they use to communicate the same things. You mistake the symbol for what the symbol represents and so cannot discern when two are talking about the same thing using different languages.

No doubt the OP and I believe differently, but we may have more in common than what is immediately obvious. Finding this commonality will allow us to see what we share in common and where we differ.

chustave0
chustave0
-->
@Mopac
//I am more interested in finding a common understanding than fighting against a straw man, which is what I would be doing if I were to challenge you.//

everything is there in the books but because you are not serious. so what my 10 minutes preaching will do ? otherwise you would have taken the books and bookmakred it and rather would read them.

and what is that fighting against straw man ? huh? what is the fallacy ? that there is father before our birth ? instead of evolution, big bang, moon landing etc ?

and neither it will effect you ( anymore ) on the account of being covered by the money ( nor does it effect me ) for i will find the damn solutions so that i can deal with random whores. instead of wasting my time on street dogs ( like you )
chustave0
chustave0
-->
@zedvictor4
//Your response to logic is to label with whore and street dog. Is that sense and explanation?.....No it's simply ranting.

You think you are, what you think you are.

And what you are, is just another Godist with a head full of fanciful data.//

so what i call you ? huh? are you civilized even ? ( bachelor daddy ) are you civilized even ? and you have created this situtation *purposefully.*

and i will not waste my time on what im or what i think ( like you do ) for i have anything at all to show than i will show it in work instead of giving post dated check ( like you )

and what you are is another random street dog ( for whom no one cares ) and you are also just an another random street dog ( like me )

but you support your whores and i have got the real mother or authority ( OR Srila Prabhupada ) otherwise im also street dog and nothing of the short.

but i will not waste my energy to claim something very big falsely. ( im nothing right now )

chustave0
chustave0
-->
@Dr.Franklin
//ok but the mother??? 

Also are are you anon?//

now why are you feeding me troll ? when you can take my cock in your deep throat and know its size ( by pying without invitation ) than why are you trolling me ?

why waste time ? when you can take it in your hands and as well as in your deep throat.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Mopac
Quite obviously.

You're both of the human species and both possess the same data processing mechanisms. (Commonality)

Cultural differences  is simply variable output relative to variable input.

We are all just about the same, we only think that we are different.
chustave0
chustave0
-->
@Mopac
//Different cultures have different symbols which they use to communicate the same things. You mistake the symbol for what the symbol represents and so cannot discern when two are talking about the same thing using different languages.

No doubt the OP and I believe differently, but we may have more in common than what is immediately obvious. Finding this commonality will allow us to see what we share in common and where we differ.//

o you meant to say that in your country or in some places 2 + 2 = is 3 or 5 and some people ( like me ) takes it 4 ? no problem.

indeed belief is amazing but fact is fact and believe it or not ( it does not matters ) for 2 + 2 = is 4 everywhere but you can freely go on with your nonsense. and there is no loss on my part at all.

for after all you are not serious otherwise what my 10 minutes preaching will do ? huh? rather you would have taken the book.

but because you have said that you want to see the difference than why dont you see it yet ? for you represent random whores and believe or accept whatever they speak like black hole ( but that i cannot see as well ) but it is an belief only.

otherwise have you seen that black hole ? evolution, big bang, moon landing etc ? have you seen any of these thigns?

so how is it that you could nto see the difference yet ? for you represent random whores ( in the nmae of scientists, politicians etc ) and i represent the real mother or authority.

and process is always same but the person is correct ( in my case ) not in yours but everyone thinks that im right ( in there own mind ) so what can i do ?

but you cannot represent at all nor speak anything rational simply become arrgoant ( like an dog ) cuz covered by the money. ( and i will not waste my time on random street dog like you at all )

and i accept everything and anything which mother says. but in the western countries no one trust there mothers cuz they are purposefully made whores and they also accept it.

so now see the difference but here in our country all womens are still not prostitues. and they dont mingle beside `1 man ( or my father ) for here whole life.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@chustave0
There is always someone that cares about street dogs.

So hopefully, we all have one or two that care about us.

And who are my "whores"?......Maybe we are culturally different, but "whores" isn't nice in any culture.

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@chustave0
I am very secure in my faith, thank you.
chustave0
chustave0
-->
@zedvictor4
zedvictor4 Quite obviously.

You're both of the human species and both possess the same data processing mechanisms. (Commonality)

Cultural differences  is simply variable output relative to variable input.

We are all just about the same, we only think that we are different.

cultural difference ? western culture is when `1 becomes rich they will spend laviously money on wine and brothel.

there is no culture in the west, no spiritual understanding, no social structure, nothing of the sort simply covered by the money ( and indeed arrogrance is amazing as soon as `1 says God Created ) and mother has seen him. ( so kill the mother as always { and example are Christ and socrates})

indeed simply covered by the money and you are not civilized even and listen everyone has to instead of your black hole or random whores story `1 has to listen to the real mother or authority ( OR Srila Prabhupada )

and you are not civilized even nothing of the sort simply covered by the money. ( and this will not help me in my case but still you want to be informed ? so be it now )

and i will remain obidient ( finished ) and you go on with your black hole ( for i also cannot see that as well ) but you go on with your whores ( with very big vagina ) where is the problem ?

and at the top all westenr advanture is to keep people in darkness and simply argueing with some random street dogs ( like you ) will not help me at all.
chustave0
chustave0
-->
@Mopac
I am very secure in my faith, thank you.

yes i know well that you are covered by the money and nothing will effect you for now. so i do not wish to wsate my time.

good luck with your black hole. for i will move in right direction instead of wasting my energy and time on you.
chustave0
chustave0
-->
@zedvictor4
There is always someone that cares about street dogs.

So hopefully, we all have one or two that care about us.

And who are my "whores"?......Maybe we are culturally different, but "whores" isn't nice in any culture.

let there be someone else than ( but i will go on with my authority or mother { OR Srila Prabhupada})

nah nah you did not understand at the top that you are not even civilized, no culture, no social structure, no spiritual understanding, no character, nothing of the sort it is only that money which is covering you.

and are you civilized even ? not even civilzied you are.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@chustave0
You need to get out more and see for your self before you judge others.

You shouldn't believe all the data that you input from social media.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@chustave0
"If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?"
chustave0
chustave0
-->
@zedvictor4
You need to get out more and see for your self before you judge others.

You shouldn't believe all the data that you input from social media.

and i havent commented anything personal on you ( for your kind info ) im talking about your western civilization.

and what i speak is ( sound ) truth in the first place which no one can deny at all. so do not call it judging others.

and whatever truth is about me that i know well but that is not your problem, for i havent bothered with you so you do not tell me my own cocks size ( like an whore { by pying without invitaiton })

but `1 must accept everything which comes from real mother or authority ( OR Srila Prabhupada ) and im only obidient to the real mother and you be to your rnadom whores. ( finished )
chustave0
chustave0
-->
@Mopac
"If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?"

after killing cow you are crying for cow milk ( indeed fun is amazing ) and just like india, india welcomed everyone but the result was your englishmen occupied it,

you took everything from your brothers and now will not allow others to come in. ( so it is indeed amazing that after killing cow you are crying for cow milk )

and indeed Krishna The Supreme Persoanlity of Godhead ( or God { in plain words }) hsa said rightly that men in distress always call on virtue forgetting there own evil deeds.

and you cannot encroach upon your other brothers rights and say that he is hating me, for if you will encroach upon others rights than you are fit for the government punishment. ( and im not talking about oyur self problaimed superpower The America or russia )
chustave0
chustave0
-->
@Mopac

and at the top you do not talk about that men who rely's on god but talk about your own arrogance which you haven't shown yet or suppressed it on the account of having my cock in your deep throat ( by pying withouyt ivntiation )

so you talk about yourself and push on your whores instead of God now. for you are not in his side. ( do not forget this )
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@chustave0
"These are the things that ye shall do; Speak ye every man the truth to his neighbour; execute the judgment of truth and peace in your gates: And let none of you imagine evil in your hearts against his neighbour; and love no false oath: for all these are things that I hate, saith the LORD."

chustave0
chustave0
-->
@Mopac
"These are the things that ye shall do; Speak ye every man the truth to his neighbour; execute the judgment of truth and peace in your gates: And let none of you imagine evil in your hearts against his neighbour; and love no false oath: for all these are things that I hate, saith the LORD."

indeed it is most well said **men in distress always call on virtue, forgetting there own evil deeds"

but instead of relying on god now better you be arrogant ( pig ) and i will show you what is real rape of your reputation is and in the middle you will enjoy with me ( i promise it ) and in the end you will be fond of me.

so better be an arrogant whore ( rascal hog ) and tell us how your black hole actually is.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@chustave0
You do not know me, yet you have already judged me. I have been nothing but kind to you. What is the reason for this?

chustave0
chustave0
-->
@Mopac
You do not know me, yet you have already judged me. I have been nothing but kind to you. What is the reason for this?

wrong for i know your general qualification in the first place ( i know ) cheating, politics, fraud and deplomacy ( and i know it well ) do not say again that you do not know anything about me.

( wrong ) and whore better be arrogant now on your knees ( i like it ) show your arroagance on my cock ( i love it most or more ) better be an arrogant`1 and say it HEY! WE ARE INTELLIGENT with our black hole.
Mopac
-->
@chustave0
Prejudice is not the excercising of righteous discernment.

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@chustave0
Well actually I wouldn't take you're cock, small things are choking hazards
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@David
@bsh1
Mulit accounting
chustave0
chustave0
-->
@Mopac
Prejudice is not the excercising of righteous discernment.

now you are no longer reasonable. you are just an farce or burden upon on this earth. and simply breathing is not enough for calling you alive in the first place.
chustave0
chustave0
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Well actually I wouldn't take you're cock, small things are choking hazards

well is that attracting me like an whore fun ? huh? if not than get out ( rascal hog ) begone from here for i do not like you.