Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts,

Author: chustave

Total: 69
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
-->
@chustave0
So you can't tell me what  " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " means.

That is what I am getting out of your posturing.

chustave0
Debates: 0
chustave0
-->
@Mopac
So you can't tell me what  " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " means.

That is what I am getting out of your posturing.

just try to understand ( arrogant whore ) that no one can awake `1 ( like you ) who is pretending to sleep.

so now go back and enter in your black hole ( imaginations ) get out from here. for i do not like hypocrite like you. ( no one likes { and ask yourself that do you like`1 ? so i should })
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@chustave0
I have been nothing but respectful towards you. I don't believe your hatred towards me is justified.

chustave0
chustave0
-->
@Mopac
I have been nothing but respectful towards you. I don't believe your hatred towards me is justified.

it will be justified if you will read your own previous 5 comments. ( at your own ) but because you are not reasonable so it is useless to be reasonable with you. ( it is kind of foolishness )
Mopac
-->
@chustave0
After reading you last  5 comments, I can't help but think you are projecting.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@chustave0
Well clearly you didn't get it
chustave0
chustave0
-->
@Mopac
After reading you last  5 comments, I can't help but think you are projecting.

just try to understand that no one can awake person ( like you ) who pretends to be sleeping. now get out. ( its finished )
chustave0
chustave0
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Well clearly you didn't get it

and fool is accepted by another fool and what kind of person westerns accept that i know well. so you do not have to clear it to me.

do you understand that ? now you can get lost. for nothing will effect you so long there is money. neither it will effect me. ( for your kind info )

you go on with your whores and i go on with my real mother or authority. good luck with your black hole ( for that i cannot see as well { tell it to your aggorant willful ignorant whore })
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@chustave0
Jesus Christ loves you.