Your True Creator

Author: Paul

Total: 46
Paul
Debates: 0
Paul
Your true creator is the universe. I say true because god has not been confirmed, the universe has. Our universe is where we come from. We are made of the same atoms that it is made out of. We grew from the ground here on this planet in this universe and became what we are now. There is no matter imported from another universe inside you. If you can't find it on the periodic table of elements you don't have it in you. The universe created you in the same way that a flowing river creates a valley. It has no more intent or plan than a river does.

All of this will not affect god because he can be forever moved to just beyond what we know. God is where we will mark our ignorance as if to say, beyond here there lies dragons.

janesix
Debates: 12
janesix
I doubt that.
Athias
Debates: 20
Athias
-->
@Paul
Your true creator is the universe.
Sorry, I don't subscribe to Luciferian ideology.

I say true because god has not been confirmed, the universe has.
God has been "confirmed." Materialists just reject the rubric of this confirmation.

Our universe is where we come from. We are made of the same atoms that it is made out of.
And according to KJV Bible, we are made in the image of God. I don't see how your statement is anymore substantial than that.

We grew from the ground here on this planet in this universe and became what we are now.
Well Adam was made from the dust of Earth so your statement neither contradicts nor refutes that.

There is no matter imported from another universe inside you. If you can't find it on the periodic table of elements you don't have it in you. The universe created you in the same way that a flowing river creates a valley. It has no more intent or plan than a river does.
How do you know? Is the absence of "evidence" the evidence of absence?

All of this will not affect god because he can be forever moved to just beyond what we know. God is where we will mark our ignorance as if to say, beyond here there lies dragons.
But we do know God. Otherwise we wouldn't be able to perceive God. If God is rendered as an entity "beyond what we know," then your assessment is entirely insubstantial because it is "beyond what you know."
Paul
Paul
-->
@Athias
If by Luciferian ideology you mean reality then you must have something that trumps reality! What could it be!

TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Paul
I'm not understanding exactly what you are saying.  Are you saying the universe wasn't created?  if it wasn't how did it come to be?
Paul
Paul
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
I don’t know. (what happened before the beginning)

TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Paul
well sure no one really does, but the "big bang" seems to be the most logical, but then the question is, did it just happen (if so how) or was it caused to happen, which do you think is more plausible?  Since that is the very beginning everything would hinge on that imo.
Paul
Paul
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
I know about that, I don't know what happened before.
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Paul
not even a guess or theory you think is the most probable?  I mean what would be your best guess?  Only 2 things I can think of, either it just happened, or something willfully caused it to happen.  I'm not sure there is any other possibilities.
If it just happened, well that seems like magic or something.
If it was caused to happen, intelligent design, that seems more plausible to me.
Athias
Athias
-->
@Paul
If by Luciferian ideology you mean reality then you must have something that trumps reality!
Do you not know what Luciferianism is?

Paul
Paul
-->
@Athias
Of course, doesn’t everybody?

Athias
Athias
-->
@Paul
Of course, doesn’t everybody?
Well, you ought to, since it's the predominant ideology in the Western world. It's usually disguised through catholicism, hinduism, and greco-roman mythology.

Paul
Paul
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
There is plenty of educated speculation, but we don't know how to test or observe it, or if it even can be tested or observed. How do you think about things that existed before space itself existed? What were things like before space?

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Paul
"Your true creator is the universe".

We are made of the same stuff as the universe. So we are therefore both resultant of the same creation. Whatever that may be.

Your eulogy was very nice and poetic, but ill founded.
Paul
Paul
-->
@Athias
What about Christianity?

Paul
Paul
-->
@zedvictor4
What was my error?
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Paul
We are part of the universe. Rather than a creation of the universe.

We surmise that the universe was created and that we are a consequence of the same creation.
Paul
Paul
-->
@zedvictor4
We are made of the same stuff as the universe. So we are therefore both resultant of the same creation.

After re reading this I’m not sure what it is your are saying, canyou expand on it?

Paul
Paul
-->
@zedvictor4
So you want to talk about semantics? No thanks.

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Paul
Ok. Last try at explaining before I retire to bed here in the U.K.

You explicitly stated; "Your true creator is the universe".

I simply tried to point out that the universe and humanity are both products of the same creation.
Athias
Athias
-->
@Paul
What about Christianity?
No, only religions with Pagan origins (and yes I know that Catholicism is a sect of Christianity; hence my mention of "disguise.")

Paul
Paul
-->
@zedvictor4
You were created by natural forces.

Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Athias
Your true creator is the universe.
Sorry, I don't subscribe to Luciferian ideology.
I believe everything is god, including the universe... so in part he's right, he just hasn't thought beyond that... which, whatever... but, how is that Luciferian? 
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
-->
@Paul
Merriam Webster defines "universe" as...

"the whole body of things and phenomena observed or postulated"

Merriam Webster defines "God" as...

"The Supreme or Ultimate Reality"

Clearly God is not an observation or a postulation. Therefore, God is not contained by the universe. The universe on the other hand could not exist without God.

You can be more certain of the existence of God than anything else.

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Paul
Some would say that we evolved from universal matter. 
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Mopac
Here we are. 

Same old assumed God/Ultimate Reality stuff.

Assumption isn't certainty.
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@Paul
I know your true creator is the universe and ummmmmm that fits. 

But What if the universe didn't create your mother and father. ( you answer,  but it did. ) 
Fair again.  But ones true "creator" starts with  your great great, great grandad and or grandma and when you realize that your soon to realiz if it wasnt for ya great great  times 100 grandma and grandads great great times 100 grandma and grandads father..the universe was a mere platform for the real answer to " your true creator is the your  linage

So lineage to a act of ummmmm sexual intercourse.  ( mom and dad style ) 2 minutes missionary position. 
Well thats what I've been lead to believe.
But that leads to the answer being 
Sexual acts amongst each male and female persons in your linage leading to you. 

Alllllllll probably more then likely impossible to happen without this here see able anything. 
Lets call it  " a universe "
So i see your answer.
Buttttt The  universe doesn't do shlt in so much as what  mom had to do with dad to make me. Arrrrrrrrrr

Thanks for that Laup ,  Making me have these thoughts of family sex acts.  

Mom and Dad created me. 
And the answer is the same for them and everyone else. 

Paul
Paul
-->
@zedvictor4
The rules for our language are well established. If it is incorrect to say that the universe created you, show me where the error in grammar, syntax or word usage is. It should be reasonably easy to provide a link to a reputable source, but I don't see anything here.

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
I know it should go back to being the universe that created you. Really it should .
However this Mom and Dad creator theroy sounds pretty convincing. 
It's a coin toss. 

Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
-->
@zedvictor4
You say that I am making an assumption, but it is certainly the case that you do not see what I see. It stands to reason that not seeing what I see, what to me is clearly evident and proven beyond a shadow of a doubt appears as an assumption to you.