Hurricane Dorians Pahway. to Alabama { NOT } :--(

Author: ebuc

Total: 152
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
Thank  you Fox news for the first  time calling out Trump on his ineptitude and false lies aka fake news.

Trump marketing himself is what his whole presidency is about.  This is capitalism at its worst. 

Billionare { not? } becomes president based on lies, Russia's Putin, immoral Moscow Mitch and  miniority of USA voters who have their head in hole in ground when they vote for Trump, if not all their lives and to this day.

Now all of this white nationalistic supremacists will say Fox is also reporting fake news.   These people   --not mature adults--- 

Castin
Castin
Apparently I am to understand that he actually took a Sharpie and drew an extra hump on the hurricane on his map, so that it appeared to be passing into Alabama as he claimed.
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Castin
he probably knows how many states there are though,  TDS, so sad
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Castin
Apparently I am to understand that he actually took a Sharpie and drew an extra hump on the hurricane on his map, so that it appeared to be passing into Alabama as he claimed.

That was the latest --unverfied news--- via white house source.  Trump denied that who knew who supplied the chart or any additional sharpie add on.

Malignant extremem narccism that never admits own errors or truth that does favor him.  And this USA president!

What sad sack of morality for children see on TV. Read my lips text, Trump is Sick-n-tthe-head and now even Fox news cant swallow some of Trumps feces anymore.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@ebuc
If this is the worst, bring more of it on. The country has never been more prosperous or safer or more emboldened to give the middle finger to the leeches of the world.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
It's interesting that people don't understand why there are multiple models and methodologies for predicting the weather...

The real gaslighting going on is the idea that meteorology and climatology is an "exact" science.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ebuc
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Greyparrot
It's interesting that people don't understand why there are multiple models and methodologies for predicting the weather... The real gaslighting going on is the idea that meteorology and climatology is an "exact" science

No surprise that Greyparraorte kuckoo bird is a cult member follower supporting the many Trump lies repeatedly in hopes of hiding truth from the ignorant.

No not, the worse 1000's of lies told by malignant narccsist and dictator Trump { the common persons prince } ---just more vomit on USA peoples---

..."Since Sunday, Trump has aggressively defended his false claim that Hurricane Dorian was likely to hit Alabama, even after the National Weather Service stressed that "no impacts from Hurricane Dorian will be felt across Alabama."
During an Oval Office briefing on Wednesday, Trump claimed that the marked-up NOAA map was the original forecast, although a similar image released from the White House last week did not include perimeters to show that Alabama would be affected."..

Now NOAA has also gone back on their previous statements to cow-tow to Trump.  They are cult followers at NOAA.

TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Greyparrot
one of the few professions that it doesn't matter much if you are right or wrong, I'm sure someone keeps stats how often the meteorologist are correct vs not
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
Kind of like the well paid financial analysts on pop news.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
one of the few professions that it doesn't matter much if you are right or wrong, I'm sure someone keeps stats how often the meteorologist are correct vs not
Truth and integrity matter to the continued existence of humans on Earth. Malignant narrcist Trump and his cult followers abhor truth and integrity. Sad :--(

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ebuc
Congratulations on discovering meteorology is an exact science.

Now go plug into your dataport so you can get the next set of scripted instructions from your overlords.

Beep boop.
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@ebuc
Imagine if you lied in your job like politicians lie in theirs, I know I wouldn't keep my job very long but the rich elites are immune from such standards.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Greyparrot
Beep boop.

Thank  you Fox news for the first  time calling out Trump on his ineptitude and false lies aka fake news regarding Trumps  false narrative regarding hurricane Dorian hitting or even impacting ALabama.  Even Alabama denys.

Thank you CNN and MSNBC for truth and integrity.

Thak Trump cult followers for nothing.

Trump marketing himself is what his whole presidency is about.  This is capitalism at its worst. 

Billionare { not? } becomes president based on lies, Russia's Putin, immoral Moscow Mitch and  miniority of USA voters who have their head in hole in ground when they vote for Trump, if not all their lives and to this day.

Now all of this white nationalistic supremacists will say Fox is also reporting fake news.   These people   --not mature adults--- 

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
Imagine if you lied in your job like politicians lie in theirs, I know I wouldn't keep my job very long but the rich elites are immune from such standards.
You, Putin and Moscow Mitch voted in this malignant narccisst , not me. This on cult followers shoulders. Get over it and face your erro.r like a mature adult with integrity

Greyparrot
Greyparrot

Thank  you Fox news for the first  time calling out Trump on his ineptitude and false lies aka fake news regarding Trumps  false narrative regarding hurricane Dorian hitting or even impacting ALabama.  Even Alabama denys.

Only a robot would trust corporate news.

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Greyparrot
Only a robot would trust corporate news.
Only an ignorant and immature adult lacking any self integrity would trust malignant narcissist.

Dorian was never ever going to impact Alabama and this was well documented the night Trump produced is sharpie adjusted false narrative that he later denied he did. 

The cult of Trump ignorance shouting USA...USA...USA  while supporting Putin, Moscow Mitch and capitalisitic marketing at is worst via an immature, malignant narccist.  Sad :--(

Trump and his cult followers should move to Russia or North Korea. 

TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@ebuc
I actually didn't vote for him, but I will be in 2020 at this point.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ebuc
If voting for Trump is wrong, I don't wanna be right.
Castin
Castin
His sheer childishness is so excruciatingly embarrassing. I never seem to get done being ashamed. It's like a four-year-old got put in charge.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Castin
Plus he has cooties. I am sure of it.
Castin
Castin
-->
@Greyparrot
He doesn't have cooties. He is capable of good, and if I was in a room with him I'm sure I'd actually find him charming. He seems to have this ability to make people feel like it's you and him against the world, which may be why people will follow him against their own self-interest and into utter ruination. I actually like him -- just not as president. I think he belongs back on reality television.

It seems like you want to dismiss and de-legitimize criticism of Trump by making it sound like every bad word against him is the product of irrational mindless obsessive mob mentality, but I think that's a really cheap trick, Grey. I'm really hoping I don't sink to that. Tensions are so high in this country that I'm afraid I will.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Castin
Hay I was just following your 4-year old evaluation.

My virtue signalling is too woke?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Castin
I tell you what, find me a person on the left that acts like a 4-year-old on TV that can bring the same levels of security, economic prosperity, and protection of our constitution and sovereignty and I'll change my vote to that 4-year old.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
I dont get it, just like all of hus posts
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
I love how a mistake on a hurricane path is related to fox news,Russia and Capitalism
ebuc
ebuc
'Sharpies" stock rises as result of Trumps bragging about his set of sharpies that he denied the truth of him personally using to altar a weather map of Hurricane Dorians projected pathway, days later.

This is a inadavertent captilistic marketing that immature and ignorant inbreds thinks is a genius politician.

And some people wonder why humans may go extinct.
ebuc
ebuc
NOAA employee speaks out saying the have been instructed by company authorities to not say anything that speaks out against Donald Trumps false sharpie hurrican narrative.

USA peoples lose to lies and false narrative again.

'Sharpies" stock on rise.  Were sharpie and Trumps in cahoots before all of this?  Sure if you believe any of the many right-wing nutcase conspiracy theories.

I think we have some Trump cultist as NOAA.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ebuc
Orangemanbad.

Beep boop.
bmdrocks21
Debates: 6
bmdrocks21
-->
@ebuc
Man, you write so coherently and articulate yourself so beautifully. I love it when you substantiate your accurate claims. Have you ever considered being a journalist?