Moderation AMA

Topic's posts
Read-only
Posts in total: 187
I'm not gonna be mad if they don't invite me*
--> @Speedrace
I think bsh1 knows how much you want to be a moderator. I don't think more comments would improve your stances unless you have a software engineering degree (unlikely) or have worked on another site. More than likely bsh1 would resort to maturely (If RM: Immaturely) asking you to stop.

My advice:

• Bribe bsh1
  • Wait 10 years so that you have a software engineering degree
  • Keeping spamming if you think bsh1 would have a change in heart to pick you
  • There are others but I can't think of it right now

--> @TheRealNihilist
All these posts were just jokes lol, I think bsh knows I would never purposefully spam or annoy anyone, it's not like I'm actively campaigning or anything xD   

It's really not that deep
--> @Speedrace
That's understandable. I suppose it is a bit of a compliment to be asked. The responsibility was not something I eagerly leaped at, though.
--> @Speedrace
All these posts were just jokes lol, I think bsh knows I would never purposefully spam or annoy anyone, it's not like I'm actively campaigning or anything xD   

It's really not that deep

--> @bsh1
My bad if l annoyed you, wasn't intended
--> @TheRealNihilist
--> @Dr.Franklin
Mine is really short. Yours just shows how dumb it can get. It was funny though.

--> @Speedrace
I mean eventually at your current rate I would say he would've said that. I was simply state what would occur if you kept on the same course. 

--> @TheRealNihilist

Laughing at a dead person
--> @Castin
 Honestly I didn't even know you existed until a couple of months ago xD, what do you do?
--> @Speedrace
You didn't, lol. 
--> @Dr.Franklin
Don't really like it anymore. Joke doesn't work when it is so similar to the one I just listened too.
--> @TheRealNihilist
--> @Speedrace
I change the light bulbs.

Very stressful work.
--> @Speedrace
In seriousness, I am a moderator who is only called in when the acting moderators must recuse themselves from a case.

--> @Speedrace
Castin is a moderator that is brought out in moments of special need. Like Steven Hibberts character in Pulp Fiction.
Special times calls for special people

Or Special Mods
--> @Castin, @Ramshutu
Ohhhh ok

Never heard of Steven Hibberts and I don't know what Pulp Fiction is lol
--> @Ramshutu
Castin is a moderator that is brought out in moments of special need. Like Steven Hibberts character in Pulp Fiction.
Castin the Gimp guy. That is pretty funny.

Special needs are going to met by Castin.
--> @Virtuoso, @bsh1
What is a modding descision you regret
--> @Dr.Franklin
Not acting more quickly to squash Nd2's doxxing posts.
--> @bsh1
Who's your favorite coworker?
I know you won't choose a favorite though xD so instead name your favorite thing about each of your coworkers
--> @Speedrace
Do you mean the other mods?