Moderation AMA

Topic's posts
Read-only
Posts in total: 187
--> @bsh1
I am 24.
I always pictured you as being older. ROFL.

I'm also 24. I'll be 25 in February 

--> @Virtuoso
I mean, I think most people picture me as older...

--> @bsh1
I am 24.
Okay, you can f**k right off with that right now. 

24? Nope. Nope. Nopety nope.

I have expired packs of ramen at the back of my cupboard that are older than you.

--> @Castin, @Virtuoso, @bsh1, @Ramshutu
Well, I am deeply grateful for all your efforts.  I'm certain it is a lot of effort for little reward but I sense that you are all motivated by more than mere recompense.  You've made a safe & friendly space for me to write and research and socialize with the deeply weird, which is a tremendous boon and balm for me.  Thank you for the efforts last year and I  look forward to another!
--> @oromagi
Well, I am deeply grateful for all your efforts.  I'm certain it is a lot of effort for little reward but I sense that you are all motivated by more than mere recompense.  You've made a safe & friendly space for me to write and research and socialize with the deeply weird, which is a tremendous boon and balm for me.  Thank you for the efforts last year and I  look forward to another!

Thank you. 
--> @Ramshutu
I am 24.

I have expired packs of ramen at the back of my cupboard that are older than you.

ROFL!
--> @Ramshutu

Rofl...Yeppity yep. 

--> @oromagi
Thanks, Oro.
--> @bsh1
If you're 24, then I'm the Queen of England. 
--> @Virtuoso
All hail, your majesty.

Just know that my royal scepter is the biggest.
--> @bsh1
All hail, your majesty.

Just know that my royal scepter is the biggest.

Off with your head! 

Oh wait, wrong country. 
--> @Virtuoso
lol
--> @bsh1
Its like finding out that PolytheistWitch is actually a school councillor, or RM is actually the ambassador to Colombia.

--> @RationalMadman
You're right I didn't catch that lol thanks
--> @bsh1
If you're 24 then I'm 16

Wait, I did that wrong
--> @Virtuoso
I think it's his profile picture, it gives a semblance of age
--> @Speedrace
I think it's his profile picture, it gives a semblance of age

Lol. That plus his overall maturity and debating skills. 
--> @Virtuoso
And his impeccable grammar
--> @oromagi
Much appreciation for the appreciation, but I don't really feel right accepting it, in my case. As a recusal mod I do much less work and so imo deserve much less credit. bish and Virt are the ones who have really put in the hours here. I only handle sensitive cases. The rest of the time I get to put my feet up; bish and Virt do not.

--> @Speedrace
And his impeccable grammar
<3
Actually, many people find my "impeccable grammar" to be cold and hyper-formal. Partly, I try to be professional and distant in my communications because my job as moderator requires professionalism and impartiality. Partly, I am naturally formal, verbose, and careful in the way I write and speak (unless I am joking around or feeling particularly gay and/or flirty).
--> @bsh1
I find it cold sometimes too whoaaaaa

I have this weird thing in my head where when I see someone constantly using periods at the end of their sentences, for some reason I think they're conceited or haughty or something, even though that's never true, which is why I never use periods in my forum posts

Question: what are the odds of me being appointed as an honorary mod just to scare some of the louder-mouth members into shutting up about frivolous complaints every once in a while?  

--> @Lunatic
That's a ridiculous meme, I found out long ago and it's one of 5 realistic theories.

He's Airmax1227, Bsh1, YYW, a troll wanting to dox members or a government agent wanting to harvest data on those with outlandish views who may act too physically based on those views or influences too many who would.

In the latter 2 theories, he is more likely to be a team than an individual, but I list him as an individual for the sake of equating it to 'Mike, the admin'.