Archived
Read-only
Total: 187
Gatorade
Debates: 12
Gatorade
-->
@bsh1
I agree DDO is kinda a hell-hole with drug ads and such.
RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
Who do we report you to, bsh1?
bsh1
Debates: 14
bsh1
-->
@RationalMadman
If one of my comments is reported, the report is forwarded to Castin in her capacity as Assistant Moderator for Special Cases. She would then evaluate the report and reach a decision, and I would abide by her decision, whatever that happened to be. No one can be, or be seen as being, above the law, so to speak. 
bsh1
bsh1
This AMA has concluded. The thread will be locked in 5 minutes.
RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
Of course they can be above the law if the one handling their report answers to them.

Mike is above our law no matter what you say or do.
bsh1
bsh1
-->
@RationalMadman
Mike is above our law no matter what you say or do.
This has never come up, and it would certainly place me in an awkward position if it ever did. Much like Boris Johnson lying to the Queen, it would precipitate a constitutional crisis. But I would certainly be willing to temp-ban Mike for a few days if it were required. If he prevented me from taking such an action, I would resign in protest, and publicly state precisely why I resigned.

Unfortunately, anything other than 1-5 day temp bans would be out of the question, just because site maintenance would need to be done, and Mike would need to be online to do that. But there would/should still be some consequence, and no user, however high up on the food chain, should be totally immune from punishment.

But, happily, I trust Mike not to put me in that kind of situation, and he has so far done as good a job as any at following site rules and standards.
bsh1
bsh1
Alright, locking the AMA.