A-R-O-S-E
Debates: 0
A-R-O-S-E
What does your username mean?

What about your prof pic?
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
Sitting still and/or moving a snail's pace in a car for over an hour in direct sunlight with no air conditioning and the windows down on a 100 degree Texas summer afternoon while listening to the radio.

Mopac'n

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
Well the (deb) is like the girls name deb and then i got real tricky because i put a number 8,  and when you say " eight " 
Say it . Eight. .
Well it sounds like ate , like eating something. 
Sooooo deb 8 is eating 
Then i got A , that means a. 

And what is it that deb is eating?
A Bull. 

So deb is eating a bull.

Now just when you think that this idiot has one of the worst names on the site.  
IT HITS.....
BOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

You say my name slow like one more time in ya head. It goes.
Deb 8 a bull

get it ?
Deb ate a bull.

Its  ( Debatable.)

Ha ha ha 
It has nothing to do with a girl named deb eating a bull. 
I come up with this GEM in under three days. 

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Supa=Super
Dudz=Milk duds but with a Z at the end

SupaDudz

----------
Profile picture is cartoons and stuff I like
TheRealNihilist
Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist

Mainly changed because someone else picked it for me and I liked it.

My profile pic is changing whenever I feel like it. Currently it is Matt Murdock from Daredevil Netflix show. I simply like the show and like the picture. Wish it was more detailed but happy that I can still see detail even though it lacks it compared to the Batman and Red Hood profile picture. 

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull

It's Debatable. 
The deb and the 8 = debate.
And the ( a bulll ) part don't mean the animal A Bull. 
Its able.
So debate plus the a bull part issssssssss. 
Debatable. 

Can you see how i did IT NOW ? 

See how i made the number 8 mean (ate)  
Thank you.

PressF4Respect
Debates: 10
PressF4Respect
I encourage everyone to press F to respect the effort of all of the debate victims I destroy with FACTS and LOGIC

PressF4Respect
Debates: 10
PressF4Respect
My profile pic is Galileo cuz he’s cool 👌
Athias
Debates: 20
Athias
Athias is a family name.

My profile picture is of the notorious character, Huey Freeman, of the acclaimed animated television show, The Boondocks.
RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
-->
@A-R-O-S-E
For it is the Madman that is the noun I am but the rationality of me that is my most redeeming feature.

I am the one to irritate those who need a predictable ally/enemy and shock those who expect a straight up moronic one, too.

I am rational and this is even more irritating to people who want an enemy that's easy to emotionally manipulate or pressure into conformity and such.

I defy order and yet, through reasoned strategy, I remain unbanned and continually adapt to my enemies in debating and the website again and again until eventually I end up on top of the food chain.

My name refers to that nature; never letting my rationality stagnate me into ordinary traps of being but never letting my altering and unpredictable madness lead me into making severely dumb mistakes.

My profile images change frequently and almost always are edited by me visually to make them severely appealing to the human eye. They often represent my mood at the time, my role on the website for the period I have the image and much more.

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
My profile pic is obvious

Dr.Franklin is from a half-life mod
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@A-R-O-S-E
Are you going to answer your own questions in the OP?
A-R-O-S-E
A-R-O-S-E
-->
@RationalMadman
Idk, want me to?

Didn't really feel like it
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@A-R-O-S-E
then don't complain if we don't feel like it either? Bit hypocritical...

A-R-O-S-E
A-R-O-S-E
-->
@RationalMadman
I didn't complain, if you want to talk about your stuff go ahead.
I didn't make this thinking about myself.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@A-R-O-S-E
Then don't complain if no one at all wants to explain their username or profile pic to you, is what I meant.
A-R-O-S-E
A-R-O-S-E
-->
@RationalMadman
I mean, 8 including you already have
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@A-R-O-S-E
but this entire topic was a complaint and bait for them to do that. You conned them into revealing information for your own harvesting of data and intelligence (the CIA sense of the term) on them.

The least you could do is lie about your own, at least that would satisfy me to feel you're not just a stalker, watcher etc.
A-R-O-S-E
A-R-O-S-E
-->
@RationalMadman
I now see why the username you picked is so perfect, lol
Pinkfreud08
Debates: 17
Pinkfreud08
-->
@A-R-O-S-E
UserName: 

My sophomore year of high school I had a psychology class and long story short it was one of my favorite classes of all time. 

In my psych teachers classroom she had a poster that looked something similar to this and I thought it was pretty funny and would make a great username. 

Yeah that's all I got. 

Profile Picture: 

As of 9/13/19 my profile picture is of Aketchi Goro from Persona 5. 

It's pretty personal why I chose a picture of Aketchi so all I will state is he was my favorite character from Persona 5 due to the fact he was the most relatable out of all the characters in that game. 

NotClub
Debates: 4
NotClub
DebateClub

and

RM'S Vending Machine
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
oro which is Spanish for gold but really a simplification from the Latin "aurum" which is was gold but also the root of "aura" - shining, glowing, halo'd in the hallowed, holy sense. 

magi which is latin for wizard from an ancient Greek theft of the word for followers, believers of Zoroaster (Zarathustra) who was the incredibly elusive and ancient prophet, founder, wizard of Zoroastrianism which influenced belief systems throughout the ancient world (the 3 magi who foretell and glorify Jesus, for example) but also references the Nietzchean character and eternal recurrance but also the sunrise of Strauss as famously opens 2001: A Space Odyssey. 

oromagi is imagination by image, magic by mage, gimmick magician, sensation by sage   Oromagi is he who awaits the golden light of dawn, of LOGOS, of "in the beginning was the word," the condensation of all Platonic ideals into a single, brilliant apocalypse of understanding, beginning, destruction and re-making.

Today, oromagi is seven letters long.  When oromagi is but one single letter that mean all things, the light of day will break.

Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@oromagi
oro which is Spanish for gold but really a simplification from the Latin "aurum" which is was gold but also the root of "aura" - shining, glowing, halo'd in the hallowed, holy sense. 

magi which is latin for wizard from an ancient Greek theft of the word for followers, believers of Zoroaster (Zarathustra) who was the incredibly elusive and ancient prophet, founder, wizard of Zoroastrianism which influenced belief systems throughout the ancient world (the 3 magi who foretell and glorify Jesus, for example) but also references the Nietzchean character and eternal recurrance but also the sunrise of Strauss as famously opens 2001: A Space Odyssey. 

That's actually pretty cool. Never expected your name to be so thought out.
WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
K so don't judge I made this when I was like 8 or 9 and when I made it I thought I was a genius, but basically phoenixes are like on fire and I really liked phoenixes but I didn't like the color red but I like the color blue and really liked water for some reason so I came up with WaterPhoenix and then I thought it was the coolest idea ever and didn't even realize it was an oxymoron sort-of until like the end of fourth or third grade when they taught us all the hyperboles and oxymorons and what-not. I tried changing my name once cause I wanted a one-word name, not a two-word one but it just felt weird so I switched back.

My profile pic isn't very good and was just to get the profile pic achievement, the other profile pics I tried didn't fit the image requirement so I'll probably try to find a better pic in my free time.

82 days later

Username
Debates: 9
Username
When I was younger, I was setting up e-mail for the first time (or rather a kmail (kids equivalent of gmail)). I decided that armoredcat sounded good - I have literally no idea why I thought this, but I did have a cat at the time. 

Looking back, I like it. 
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
my pfp is marco diaz