The Shape of the Universe.

Author: Paul

Total: 195
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
-->
@Paul

..."If you look at data from the Planck satellite, and the 2018 legacy data in particular, it shows that the CMB is being more strongly gravitationally lensed than it should be. The Planck Collaboration called this anomaly Alens, and it's yet to be resolved, but the team believes that one explanation could be the shape of the Universe.

......"A closed Universe can provide a physical explanation for this effect, with the Planck cosmic microwave background spectra now preferring a positive curvature at more than the 99 percent confidence level," they wrote."....

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Paul
We have a lumpy Universe composed of ultra-high set of interfering and overlapping helix-based, inverting-outverting tori.

“We need a new model, and we don’t know what that is yet,” says Melchiorri. Nobody has come up with a way to reconcile these Planck observations with the many cosmological measurements that disagree, which even include some of the other observations from the Planck observatory.
In fact, every other cosmological measurement that we have points to a flat universe. There are no other observations that hint the cosmos may actually be closed, and there is a chance that this Planck measurement is just a statistical fluke.

Paul
Paul
-->
@ebuc
Interesting articles, thanks! I appreciate your contribution.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Paul
Interesting articles, thanks! I appreciate your contribution.
Your welcome and thanks for having me participate any cosmic conversation that searchs for the truth, facts and speculation based on humans observation of all aspects of our finite, occupied space Universe via our access to metaphysical-1 mind/intellect/concepts.

The truth exists for those who seek it. Few seek and even fewer accept it when confronted with it.

.............................................Space( Time *) i (* Time )Space................................................................
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
Trouble is:

No one as yet as been confronted with the truth.

We are all, still only guessing.

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
No one as yet as been confronted with the truth. We are all, still only guessing.
Typical response from those who are clueless. Sad :--(
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
If you know you know.

So get out there and receive the global acclaim that you so rightly deserve.

What's the point of hanging around on a relatively insignificant debating website (no offence to debateart intended) arguing the toss with numpties like me?
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
If you know you know.
I do know what I know and your still clueless.

Please share when you actually have any shred of rational, logical common sense that actually adds too or invalidated my comments as presented.

You have never or rarely Do That, because you Have Not any to offer.  Clueless Sad :--(

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
Ok. so the above rhetoric was a tad sardonic, but nonetheless contained  a valid observation and question.

If you believe that you have a solid hypothesis, then why are you still trying to sell it here?
ebuc
ebuc
If you believe that you have a solid hypothesis, then why are you still trying to sell it here?
Huh? Your clueless and no amount your "infinite potential"  speak will ever make you appear to be  tune-in, or hip,  to those of us who actually have some broad range grasp of  science-like topics.

Please share when you actually have any shred of rational, logical common sense that actually adds too or invalidated my comments as presented.

You have never or rarely Do That, because you Have Not any to offer.  Clueless Sad :--(

EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Paul
The shape would be irrelevant I would imagine, but the structure is much like this chart below.....the middle section (ignoring the face) that runs down through all the created layers is the pure consciousness of the Creator, which exists through all worlds. Much like energy and electricity existing both formless and within form. The planes are the created universes that the soul experiences. 

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@EtrnlVw
@ebuc
Heck.

That's one sugging mad way of looking at it.

I wonder what ebuc will have to say about that.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
I wonder what ebuc will have to say about that.
.."ocean of love and mercy".... does not have much signifcant value to my way of thinking unless love equates as gravity and mercy equates as dark energy.

even they did the are not diametric opposites in the world of heck ergo follows no rational, logical common sense pathways of thought,

whereas with a torus the peaks of positive curvature { Gravity } and diametrically opposite to the peaks of negatie curvature{ Dark Energy }.

I know rational, logical common  pathways of thought is all Greek to you. Sad :--(

EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@zedvictor4
You have a very poor way of making objections. I'm not sure if I saw an inquiry in there! God forbid inquiries, I wouldn't want to make any sense of it for ya lol. 
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@ebuc
even they did the are not diametric opposites in the world of heck ergo follows no rational, logical common sense pathways of thought,

This is your thought to every response, then I wonder if there is any thought and commonsense that goes into it at all. If you follow the proposition everything should fall into place. You have a multiverse, you have a sustainer, you have a source and a power supply that answers so many questions about our experience, dig deeper!