Harvest moon Keeps your pets inside

Author: crossed

Total: 20
crossed
Debates: 62
crossed
Witches Sacrifice Animals on Harvest moons. keeps your loved pets inside.

BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@crossed

Crossed,

Barring the fact that you are totally falling down regarding my two posts to you in other threads where you continue to remain silent, but n being a TRUE Christian, I suggest that you and others follow our godly inspired words and just do what our Jesus, as Yahweh God incarnate, states what we're to do with the witches as shown Biblically below!

“You shall not permit a sorceress to live.” (Exodus 22:18)

“A man or a woman who is a medium or a necromancer SHALL SURELY BE PUT TO DEATH. They shall be stoned with stones; their blood shall be upon them.” (Leviticus 20:27)

Oh, and please do not be as ignorant as 99.99 percent of the FAKE Christians in this forum, in that they have the audacity to state that we're not to follow the Old Testament anymore, whereas Jesus in His Sermon on the Mount states with specificity that we are to follow the Old Testament!  Crossed, don't you hate FAKE Christians that say the Old Testament is not to be followed?  They are biblically ignorant fools!

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
yup
crossed
crossed
-->
@BrotherDThomas
I have spread myself to far. I am going to finish my debates then take a break. it may be a while to hen i respond. I assumed your were a mason when  first met you. if you are you should know why god said to kill necromancers.Maybe you are a baby mason who does not know anything. i have like 14 debates right now  so i miss a lot of the stuff in the forum.

The occult today is sacrificing children. Why do you think why millions of children go missing during October. Why is kidnapping go up right before Halloween.

There use to be  this conspiracy theory called pizza gate where politicians would do satanic ritual  on children and molest them. They claimed Jeffery Epstein would take children to his private island and rape them and do weird satanic rituals. They claimed that Hollywood was infested with pedo bears.

not to mention what these necromancer have done with pharmakeai and all the evils of big pharma.

Why would he want to kill these people on the spot
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@crossed

crossed,

I am sorry for you that I am NOT a Mason to help you in your assertion of why I should accept Jesus stating that witches are to be murdered.

I am sorry for you that I am NOT even a "baby Mason" to help you substantiate the right in murdering witches.

Since you are adamantly against the occult allegedly kidnapping innocent children, then why aren't you on a mission from Jesus to go out and murder these people since Jesus' inspired word states that you are to perform this act?  Are you purporting to know more than Jesus if you do not follow Exodus 22:18 and Leviticus 20:27?!!! 

Furthermore, your silence is deafening to my post in the link below where we TRUE Christians are allowed to BEAT our children, and MURDER them if they curse their fathers or mothers, and that adulterers are to be MURDERED as well, so saith Jesus the Christ. Why are you HIDING from these biblical axioms, therefore, you need to address these before you take a "break" from this forum.    

Do you see why it is so hard to be a TRUE Christian in the 21st century, whereas our Jesus' TRUE words within the Bronze, Iron, And Middle Ages, condones the murder of others? Yes?

crossed
crossed
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Why is it ok for the us goverment to say if you kill someone you get the death penalty.

But it is not OK for god to say if you kill someone you get the death penalty.

Why is it ok for the us goverment to give the death penalty to someone who betrays our country.Sell goverment secrets

But it is not OK for god to give the death penalty to a witch

Why was it ok when we used to give child molester death penalty. We let them go now.Sometimes they do not even get jail time

But it is not ok for got to give death penalty to people who do sexual acts
crossed
crossed
-->
@BrotherDThomas
What is better hitting your kid with a stick. or them burning in hell forever.

crossed
crossed
Why is it ok for many states in the usa to have death penalty but it is not ok for god to have a death penalty.

crossed
crossed
Gods morale system effects us biologically. For the longest time i did not believe in god. So i would do stuff without caring about other because i thought there would be no consequences for it. I did not know why i did not feel emotion. I thought i as a sociopaths. turns out the reason why i did not feel emotion was because god had hardened my heart. Gods morales had effected me biologically. I suggest you look at yourself do you feel bad about stuff. if not it does not mean your a sociopath but that god has hardened your heart.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@crossed

Crossed,

To biblically answer your questions in your post #6, Jesus' inspired words states the following:

But Peter and the apostles replied, “We must obey God rather than any human authority." (Acts 5:29)

Crossed, I ask you a very simple question as a Christian, NOW WHAT?!  

If you follow Jesus' inspired word in the verse above for truly following the faith of Christianity, you will be thrown into prison for acting upon your propositions in your post #6.  A true "Catch-22" to say the least, get it?  Do you see why it is so hard to be a TRUE Christian whose faith was created within the Bronze, Iron, and Middle Age of acceptances?  Sure you do.

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@crossed

Crossed,

YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF BEATING KIDS QUOTE: "What is better hitting your kid with a stick. or them burning in hell forever."

Truthfully, and remember, Jesus as Yahweh God incarnate is watching you (Hebrews 4:13) so tell the truth!!!  Do you have children and did you ever have to beat them as biblically vouchsafed because of their wrongdoings?  Do you really think that this beating of kids will somehow stop their misgivings in the future, subsequent to them visiting the ER of a hospital and recovering from said brutal beating as you are being arrested for child abuse and endangerment? Huh?

Awaiting a cogent kind parent reply.

crossed
crossed
-->
@BrotherDThomas
it is saying people hate truth so they will attack you because they can not attack god.
The bible does not say beat your child to death.It says to hit your kid when he does wrong
crossed
crossed
-->
@BrotherDThomas
you can see that the you will be persecuted for Jesus name is true.

On fox news Richard Dawkins was complaining how people were offended when he attacked Muslims but everyone was ok when he attacked Christians. someone even made a am i christian phobic thread. Were he complained about the same thing.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@crossed

Crossed,

YOUR DIRECT QUOTE POST #12:  "The bible does not say beat your child to death"

You are correct, it was Jesus Christ that "condoned through tradition" that one is to put their child to death, either by beating them, or by some other method, preferably stoning was in vogue at the time, if they cursed their parents.

Jesus replied, “And why do you break the command of God for the sake of your tradition?  For God said, ‘Honor your father and mother’ and ‘Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death." (Matthew 15:3-4)

You have to agree that our Jesus was a "mans man" with His killing nature as shown in the above verse, AND, where He takes a serial killer position in the Old and New Testaments, praise!  Oh, one of mention is when Jesus, as God incarnate, drowned His entire creation in His Great Flood!  Imagine the poor mothers watching their INNOCENT children crying out to them as they gasped for their last breath of air before they went under for the last time. So sad.  What is worse, is that Jesus, as God of the Triune Doctrine, watched those poor drowning children that were in horror (Hebrews 4:13), as their little muscles gave out and they went to the depths of the ocean. :(

In any event, there is absolutely loving, forgiving, and no empathetic apologetic spin doctoring that will prevent our Jesus being a brutal serial killer within the scriptures, and because of this fact, we just have to accept it and move on.  Wouldn't you say this is to be true as well?  Sure you do.

Since you stated that you were going to take some time off, have a restful away time from DebateArt thinking about our serial killer Jesus, praise!

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@crossed

crossed

YOUR QUOTE #13: "On fox news Richard Dawkins was complaining how people were offended when he attacked Muslims but everyone was ok when he attacked Christians."

We can only gain solace in the fact that Jesus said there would be days like what you quoted above: 

"If you are insulted for the name of Christ, you are blessed, because the Spirit of glory and of God rests upon you." (1 Peter 4:14)

"Indeed, all who desire to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted," (1 Timothy 3:12)

“If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you." (John 15:18)

“Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven." (Matthew 5:10)

Pertaining to being chided when one is a Christian, the main point that Atheists like to use is the biblical fact that our Jesus, as Yahweh God incarnate of the Triune Doctrine, was in fact, a brutal serial killer, especially of innocent children as shown throughout our bible.  It is a hard fact to refute the non believers in this vein, but we shall move on nonetheless, praise our serial killer Jesus anyway!

crossed
crossed
is not casting curses on your parents the same thing as being a necromancer.it does not say kill your child if he is disobedient. God said to kill Isaac. but he never intended to kill Isaac. It was to show the precursor of the death of jesus christ.

Why does not the same criticism apply to Muslims. why only christians
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@crossed
BroD is an atheist
crossed
crossed
-->
@Dr.Franklin
i know i assumed that when i first met him.I just did not say it.
Dynasty
Debates: 11
Dynasty
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Old testament law.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Dynasty

Dynasty,

YOUR BIBLE IGNORANT QUOTE: "Old testament law."

If you want to call yourself a Christian, then get with the program!  Learn your bible, or leave Christianity!  

In Jesus' Sermon on the Mount, He specifically states that the Old Testament laws are to be followed, all 613 of them,  until all is fulfilled.  I suggest that you read it so as not to be made the biblical fool again, understood?

Under your misinformed knowledge, if the Old Testament Laws are not to be followed, then are you going to get together a group of Christians to remove the ENGRAVED 10 COMMANDMENTS on the two huge oak doors as you enter the Supreme Court of the United States?  Furthermore, right above where the Supreme Court judges sit is a display of the Ten Commandments!  Let us know when you are going to have those removed as well, okay?!

You seem to be another FAKE Christian, where you state the Old Testament laws doesn't apply, unless of course you say it does, then the part you say applies does not apply because of Jesus! LOL

LEARN YOUR BIBLE!