Debates: 10
PressF4Respect
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Maybe if we gave him a year-long break he'd come back as Mother Teresa, lol
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
Mother Teresa was quite the scandalous lady if you actually did your research, so if you meant 'appears good but is sinister in reality' then I understand the analogy much better perhaps.
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
</sarcasm>
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
</ignorance>

***ERROR***
~ Loop <ignorance> ~

PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@Ramshutu
Yo Ram you're pretty good at programming, right?

Ok so yeah I think I broke RM.

He keeps looping ignorance for some reason, and I don't know how to fix it.

Plz help, thx

Sincerely,
F

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I am one of the single least ignorant human beings alive if you divide up knowledge bank and logic pathing in my brain across all areas of interest. There is almost no other human at all in existence who has comprehended logic and knowledge in an interdependent pathing manner like I do.

I don't care if you think I am ignorant in any one particular field, I would learn it faster than you could dream, if I put my mind and effort into it. This is based on learned 'ways to learn fast' and logic pathing being streamlined in my brain after years of hard work but also is due to an unfair natural advantage intellectually. I could form full sentences at age 1, I could speak to adults as a little kid who can speak in full paragraphs and ideas would, when I was age 3 and I could discuss deep philosophy, politics, mathematics and all of that at around age 11 give or take.

The problem for me, was that I was so intelligent that I saw through the flaws in most curriculum-taught takes on all those topics. I could at times shock teachers and there was actually a stage in my high school years where a teacher genuinely couldn't believe I hadn't plagiarised a piece from a scholar/professor. In fact I was told it was the single most intelligent thing he/she'd read on the matter in his/her life and it took demanding my parents to swear that I got no help for any remote belief or lack of punishment to me. You can believe what you want about me, I am a genius, once in a fucking generation tier and I got no qualms about you doubting it.

The real genius isn't the one with the straight A's, outdoing everyone at all times in all ways being well liked by all and seen as a hero. No, the real genius is the one branded a villain, who gets some A's without trying, can't be fucked with the rest but struggles to actually properly fail a subject, who cries himself/herself to sleep because no one fucking understands them and who forgives the world for being so utterly corrupt and broken, who helps those around them anyway, who doesn't give the slightest iota of a shit whether or not others see them as the good guy/girl or not. That's the real motherfucking genius, that's the real fucking Gangster Genius Good Guy/Girl who is too busy loving the study of the world around them, to 'enjoy and love life' like some simple minded fool who thinks they 'solved life' in some hippy-ass manner.

Your textbook isn't your friend, it's your prison. Study it, yes, then escape it when you have the time and energy to do so. Your teachers are not your guides, they are your gatekeepers, some are good at heart, others lost faith along the way and do it because it's all they think they can do with their life. Learn the difference between the two types of teacher (there's no other type), enjoy the first type, still refuse to let them shepherd you. As for the second type, they don't care if you like them or not, you're just a statistic to them. Whether you do good or bad at the subject, they never like or hate you more or less, you're vermin to them regardless just a more bearable form if you're getting good grades under their teaching.

PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
And I can turn water into wine by looking at it... so your point is?
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@PressF4Respect
Losies trollsies
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
Infinite loop of ignorance

DebateArt crash 1