DART-Bux Blockchain Thread

Author: A-R-O-S-E

Total: 57
A-R-O-S-E
Debates: 0
A-R-O-S-E
For the lulz, I have created a currency for DART called DART-Bux (DAB). It will be a blockchain currency, which means a public record of all transactions to keep track of it. All transactions will occur in this thread and I have a TamperMonkey-GreasyFork reader to compile, validate transactions, and view them. Users will post their transactions in the proper format so that the code can read it. Every user will get an initial amount of 1000 DAB. You can't make a payment that makes your balance negative. All payments will be integers (no decimals). My script validates all transactions, so things like another user trying to take DAB out of your account or you paying an invalidly high amount can't happen. Invalid transactions will be ignored by the script and community.

Ideally, this is a huge lighthearted game that makes you think, "wow this actually works?", that you try and get the most DAB as possible out of.

Transaction format: ‽<username to>‽<DAB amount>‽

Format demonstrated as: ‽DebateArt.com‽500‽
^ This transfers 500 DAB to the user DebateArt.com, and uses my username on the post to know it is me sending it.

More explanation, every user starts 1000 DAB, say I post "‽DebateArt.com‽500‽". When the script is finished going through the thread, at the end it will have calculated DebateArt.com at 1500, myself at 500, and every other user at 1000. It will only show users that have been part of a transaction.

The code will be added to your URL after "DAB_Code:", the code starts and ends with a ‽. On the DAB viewer page there will be a form to paste the entire URL to take out just the code.

A-R-O-S-E
A-R-O-S-E
DAB compiler and viewer are both being programmed right now. I wanted the URLs in the first post but didn't feel like editing it later. (and I'm not 100% on how the edit feature works, does edit have a timeout or is it only your threads that you can edit on?)
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
viguple my bank account
A-R-O-S-E
A-R-O-S-E
‽:bsh1:Vaarka‽50‽

A-R-O-S-E
A-R-O-S-E
‽:SupaDudz:Rosalie‽50‽

A-R-O-S-E
A-R-O-S-E
‽:Ragnar:RationalMadman‽50‽

A-R-O-S-E
A-R-O-S-E
^^ Those 3 transactions are mod transactions for testing the code and will be reversed in the future.
A-R-O-S-E
A-R-O-S-E
‽:Vaarka:bsh1‽250‽
A-R-O-S-E
A-R-O-S-E
‽:RationalMadman:Ragnar‽1‽
A-R-O-S-E
A-R-O-S-E
‽:RationalMadman:Ragnar‽9999999999999‽
A-R-O-S-E
A-R-O-S-E
hrgd
A-R-O-S-E
A-R-O-S-E
All of those test transactions have been disabled

If you want to see it working go into the script and make dis just []

var dis = ["#4","#5","#6","#8","#9","#10"]; make-->  var dis = [];

Then don't forget to re-install the script
WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
-->
@A-R-O-S-E
Can you earn DAB
NotClub
Debates: 4
NotClub
Why would you need DAB
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
I donated real hard cash to the website 2 months worth of Patreon and even did it while banned, wrongly, for 3 days and later a 2 week ban.

I was told that the site doesn't give a single shit about money and that I was nothing but a servant to bsh1 regardless. I then took it on board and served the website behind the scenes working hard every day at organising it and coming up with ideas, transferring ideas from the forums into a brainstorm layout within the software, as well as adding many of my own (and helping restructure new ideas from Ramshutu and Virtuoso and even the admin himself).

I was rewarded with bsh1 never joining it, having people pile on me when I asked bsh1 to have a MEEP for us and was told I couldn't moderate my way out of a paper bag and than I'm essentially a piece of shit on the bottom of the site's shoe.

I then quit the Trello, leaving everything I could have sabotaged the organisation of (and deleted all of) in place and helped still with suggestions, bugs and advising people on the admin's behalf of issues and suggestions they have and how it's being handles or can be handled better. I welcome(d) each new member with open arms and you will notice that I have a significant balance between noob allies, noob enemies, oldtimer allies and oldtimer enemies. That is because I am true to myself and don't fuck around here out of any petty motive other than to be a great debater and human being. 
A-R-O-S-E
A-R-O-S-E
-->
@WaterPhoenix
Yeah, by maybe selling your position in the mafia waiting list, for example.
You earn it from anyone you can get to pay you
A-R-O-S-E
A-R-O-S-E
-->
@NotClub
You don't it's for fun
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
Who is stronger: the richest one alive or the one that the richest one(s) can't touch with their money?

I aim for the 'immovable object' aura and position in the website hierarchy, you guys can go get your Dartbux and dilly dally, I'll always stay an OG round these parts that enough rich and powerful people will protect when you come for me.

'Unstoppable forces' are simply waiting to meet with what can stop them. Immovable objects aren't waiting to be moved. This fundamental difference makes aiming for the first as an end-goal of domination, self-destructive.

The truly terrifying opponent is the one who knows they are not an unstoppable force at all, but keeps on fighting anyway and adapts to what can stop them. The truly satisfying opponent to defeat is the one who thought they were an unstoppable force and finally they meet you; the immovable object.

Nothing highlights this better than Mcgregor vs Mayweather's fight. Pregame to Endgame, Mcgregor was the force waiting to be stopped, Mayweather was the object, smirking in its immovable position.

A-R-O-S-E
A-R-O-S-E
-->
@RationalMadman
You legit can only get DAB from other members and it only actually exists in the transactions that members will make
NotClub
Debates: 4
NotClub
-->
@A-R-O-S-E
‽:A-R-O-S-E:NotClub‽9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999‽
A-R-O-S-E
A-R-O-S-E
-->
@NotClub
Lul, that's the mod transaction format that only works if my username is on the post. The normal format is ‽<username to>‽<DAB amount>‽ which uses your username from. Nobody's balance can go negative either.
A-R-O-S-E
A-R-O-S-E
-->
@NotClub
Aight, that works but I'm gonna fix the code

Edit: fixde
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
‽A-R-O-S-E‽15‽
Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
‽:Ramshutu:RationalMadman‽-1000‽
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
‽:Ragnar:Ramshutu‽NaN‽
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
‽:Ramshutu:Ramshutu‽1e-3‽
A-R-O-S-E
A-R-O-S-E
-->
@Ramshutu
If there's something I'm good at, it's debugging my ugly scripts
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
‽:Ramshutu:Ramshutu‽0.99‽
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
‽:Doesntexist:Ramshutu‽1000‽
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@A-R-O-S-E
I wanted the URLs in the first post but didn't feel like editing it later. (and I'm not 100% on how the edit feature works, does edit have a timeout or is it only your threads that you can edit on?)

Just in case this is still an open question for you the answer is that you can edit any post you make any number of times for the first 30 minutes after that post is made. A pencil icon will mark the post that has been edited. It is not possible to tell (afaik) how many times a post has been edited other than that it was done at least once.

Hope that helps.

Edit: I am editing this post so that the pencil mark I mentioned is visible.