Question

Author: TheRealNihilist

Total: 7
TheRealNihilist
Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist
Can I create 18+ topic?

Mainly done to know what people watch as in pr0n. This can be amended to no links to pr0n only beach level or higher clothing.

If that isn't allowed am I allowed to make a hottest guy/girl thread?

My purpose is that I want to see if I am missing anything and more jerk off material is well more jerk off material. 
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@David
@bsh1
@Ramshutu
Please 

David
Debates: 92
David
-->
@TheRealNihilist
No. 
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@David
Well my second option goes with what is in-line with bsh1's beach standard or higher is. Even with pr0nstars I can simply have the thread based on beach attire or higher and it won't be considered pr0n unless of course you knew that outside what is allowed on the site. 

bsh1
Debates: 14
bsh1
-->
@TheRealNihilist
You can create a hottest girl/guy thread, but everything must conform to the COC. No 18+ images are allowed.
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@bsh1
You can create a hottest girl/guy thread, but everything must conform to the COC. No 18+ images are allowed.
Woo. 
RationalMadman
Debates: 562
RationalMadman
If there was a NSFW section that you had to claim to be 18+ on your account in order to access, I would support both this and rap battles being there. Unforunately the website administration is not very understanding of the legal and moral repercussions of operating in 'all or nothing'. Thus, I would suggest not doing this, it's inappropriate.