Hottest person alive

Author: TheRealNihilist

Total: 44
TheRealNihilist
Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist
Feel free to post who it is. The beach standard who higher or bsh1 is going to take you down. 

PressF4Respect
Debates: 10
PressF4Respect
-->
@TheRealNihilist
I got a 42 degree fever 🥵 

therefore I am hottest
Nemiroff
Debates: 15
Nemiroff
-->
@PressF4Respect
Ha, more then doubled at 98.6
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@Nemiroff
Using the disgusting American Imperial system is very not hot
Christen
Debates: 5
Christen
I found this person's instagram while surfing the web and she turned me on with her selfie https://www.instagram.com/demirosemawby/?hl=en
Nemiroff
Nemiroff
-->
@PressF4Respect
Who said i was 🙃
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@Nemiroff
In that case, either you are a thermophile bacterium or you are very much dead 💀 

Both cases disqualify you from the title of hottest person ever.

RIP 

Nemiroff
Nemiroff
-->
@PressF4Respect
To be honest, 42 puts you just outside life's range, at least for humans, or at least not for long.
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@Nemiroff
44 is lethal. 42 is serious, but not lethal.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Christen
greek person
Vader
Vader
The human body can get as hot as 103 degrees
Vader
Vader
-->
@PressF4Respect
my dumbass thought it 42 degrees Fahrenheit
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@Vader
Mega oof
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Based on Rational Madmans oppinion of himself my assessment is he is the hottest person on Earth. ;--)
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
The beach standard who higher or bsh1 is going to take you down.
unfathomable

For me it's always kind of a dog pound of hottest persons, a flophouse of recent characters, 

some hang around for a while like forgotten eggs. 

Right now its this guy reading Charles Bukowski in a Ice Rink locker room in Telluride. No point to knowing his name but I failed to understand the appeal of Calvin Klein jeans until he reached for some paper cups and did the worst job of mopping a floor I've ever seen. I'd call it more of a scumming than a cleaning.  He's from Whitby, south of York, six foot two, copper green eyes behind thick black Buddy Hollies, the red and green elastic waistband of his underwear which now lives a new life as a kind of interior screensaver image - reappearing as the mind idles. Three weeks is a long time for only one hottest person-  just so you know how long his legs were.

But I guess you're asking for famous.

Lucas Hedges changed his shirt in front of me a few weeks ago in the lobby of the Werner Herzog theater just before the premiere of a movie in which he was awfully good.  For famous and fuckable, Lucas Hedges- movie star is certainly dog pound worthy.

Trent0405
Debates: 33
Trent0405

This guy is undeniably sexier than any other human.
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
I take it this is out of famous ones, yeah? 

If you do not trust a URL I post, notice they are all HTTPS and that 'encrypted-tbn0' with gstatic following it is an encryption done by Google Images for non-trusted sources, as they display the image.

Feel free to post the URL into imgur, uploading it there and viewing it there. Imgur screens links and images in a fast, secure way. I am not a fucking untrustworthy source, I wouldn't want to get banned for posting something bad.

I am sorry for them all being white but it happens to be what I find hottest, personally, and it's not my fault.

It's only the top 3 of each, other racial complexions show up in my top 10 and such but I do have a thing sexually for white people and races that are closest to them, sorry if that offends you.

Females:

#1 Blake Lively 
#2 Scarlett Johansson (obvious choice, no male I know finds her offputting at all but to me Blake Lively is just fucking perfection)

#3 Hayden Panettiere (yeah, if you can't tell I got a type)

Males:

#1  Milo Ventimiglia (interestingly, he was a main character in a show where Hayden Paniettre was supporting Char)

#2 Bradley Cooper (like Scarlett, obvious choice but for me Milo has this irresistible allure to him that is unparalleled by other famous men in general)
#3 Ian Somerhalder (another obvious choice)

TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
@RM 

Your the only one to take this seriously.

Females:

Nah.
She looks better.
She's hot but she is better. 
Guess you like blondes. Here is one. I have never heard of Hayden before and don't think she is that attractive.  

From the 3 I only like Scarlet. I can think of others but no point to bombard you with a ton of women.

Males:

#1  Milo Ventimiglia (interestingly, he was a main character in a show where Hayden Paniettre was supporting Char)

#2 Bradley Cooper (like Scarlett, obvious choice but for me Milo has this irresistible allure to him that is unparalleled by other famous men in general)
#3 Ian Somerhalder (another obvious choice)
I seriously can't rate men. I mainly go by feeling with women and I don't get the same feeling with men.

I am sorry for them all being white but it happens to be what I find hottest, personally, and it's not my fault.
Me too but I don't apologize. I simply accept what I like. Don't worry about it.

I take it this is out of famous ones, yeah? 
Anything but famous does help me recognize some instead of researching about them. 

Feel free to post the URL into imgur, uploading it there and viewing it there. Imgur screens links and images in a fast, secure way. I am not a fucking untrustworthy source, I wouldn't want to get banned for posting something bad.
I used their IMDB for their pictures. I could've done something more beach attire friendly but you didn't do it or something else.  
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Brittany snow is extremely attractive to me with beckinsdale 'hot' but not uber hot as she has this dominance to her that I don't like but if we are talking about 'complete hotness' it involves many categories in my eyes. This is totally subjective anyway so how can you act as if we are arguing?
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
@RM

Brittany snow is extremely attractive to me with beckinsdale 'hot' but not uber hot as she has this dominance to her that I don't like but if we are talking about 'complete hotness' it involves many categories in my eyes.
Okay. I just picked them because those were the first women that came to mind.
This is totally subjective anyway so how can you act as if we are arguing?
Wait where was I making this something like a debate? I was simply stating my feelings since I don't think there is objective beauty. 

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@TheRealNihilist
If you are curious, even Snow doesn't make my top 30 or whatever. Her nose and lips don't suit the facial build to a 'perfect'degree in my eyes.

You see, when two people look very similar, often the alteration in one, makes the rest of the face and body not 'fit' it as well.

This is why I rank those three highest even though scarlett is a different type to the other 2 and Hayden is more childlike in appearance than the other 2.

It is about a 'fit'. I feel every part of those 6 (3 females and 3  males) makes the rest of their 'imperfections' appear to perfectly fit the rest.

TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
@RM
If you are curious, even Snow doesn't make my top 30 or whatever. Her nose and lips don't suit the facial build to a 'perfect'degree in my eyes.

You see, when two people look very similar, often the alteration in one, makes the rest of the face and body not 'fit' it as well.

This is why I rank those three highest even though scarlett is a different type to the other 2 and Hayden is more childlike in appearance than the other 2.

It is about a 'fit'. I feel every part of those 6 (3 females and 3  males) makes the rest of their 'imperfections' appear to perfectly fit the rest.
Deep. I personally only have things I like and don't like. I don't decide to make a tier list because I am pretty much making things based on my feelings which I can't really be sure about. This can apply to pretty much everything but with other things I can engage with societal norms instead of simply making my own stuff up. Making stuff up is difficult so that I let others do it and see if I like it or not. I guess I am more accepting concepts then creating new ones.
Vader
Vader
-->
@ebuc
Iconic quote

Vader
Vader
Do you want my honest opinions on hottest?
Vader
Vader
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Supa's List

Supa's Preference
(brunette)

1. Molly Eskam

3. Demi Rose Mawby

TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Vader
Do you want my honest opinions on hottest?
Whichever you decide. Honest would be what I like. 

Supa's Preference
(brunette)
And large breasts.
Not what I would pick but hot.
She was hot in that.
I liked the second one more. Mainly because the face looks better.
I cant' believe I forgot about her. She is hot. 

2 I like. Shakira and Kate. I don't think I would pick Molly even though she is hot. If Demi looks like what she does in the second picture normally then I might pick her but that is after other people I like more. 
Vader
Vader
-->
@TheRealNihilist

If Demi looks like what she does in the second picture normally then I might pick her but that is after other people I like more. 
She does, I did a zoom up of each face.

And large breasts.
sshhh
Vader
Vader
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Mollys IG is better than a google image search
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Vader
She does, I did a zoom up of each face.
First picture looks like a fake tan or bad lighting while also different color hair. That is why I like the 2nd.
Mollys IG is better than a google image search
She is hot but I don't like the tan or something else about her face. 
Vader
Vader
-->
@TheRealNihilist
She's more paler vs spray tan now. I personally like a bit of color vs pale in a brunette
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2NPmxWlI-3/
(she died hair blonde but imagine that with brunette)