Proposal

Author: TheRealNihilist

Total: 33
TheRealNihilist
Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist
I want to be God (of this site) and my first proposal is to nuke the Religion forum.

TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
This proposal shall stop 100% of Religion forums and would drastically increase the happiness of its users.

This is also good for public relations because without the Religion forum 100% of Religion forum related bad publicity will be gone.
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
Given that users live in that area. Less people can steal our jobs.

For our history and our future. DA must stop this problem to prevent chaos.

RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
Constantly people will bully the Religion forums. From DDO days to now. It is always someone wanting to feel socially powerful who will crack the joke. They are not subhuman, they are not sub-DART, they are a full part of our community and your segregating of them is nothing short of bullying.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Some of them were/are insane and either troll or come from very irrational stances. That is what debating is about; experiencing both ends of the logical spectrum, many opinions and ways of concluding things.

TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
It is a joke. My 3rd comment was an easy giveaway. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
So was mine but I deliver sarcasm in its brutal true form. You never ever know when I am  properly sarcastic, trust me on that.

The clue was in my own second post as well as the hyperbole I type in when I myself do think it's full of bullies there and have helped the mods become aware, over time, of just how much needed handling.

I said you're joking anyway, which wasn't sarcasm. Its wrong to joke about them like this, but yes they have been very volatile compared to our userbase. Even at our worst, we are their version of medium intensity.
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
Such an ego. You really over-estimate yourself to compensate your incomptence. The start of the dunning Kruger effect is what you suffer from.

I guess your blocking is also a sign that you can't take criticism. Instead of actually making a good argument you resort to blocking as a means to stop people notifying their responses. With me you don't know what a substantial point is. With Ram you think he hates you. On top of your absurd beliefs of the illuminati while also your irrational view of bsh1.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Dunning Kruger effect would imply that I think I should be number 1 on leaderboards as is. I don't.

I know that voting and corruption in voting (ability to vote against rivals while mitigating their capacity to vote back against you and much else) are all elements of the game. Ramshutu didn't outsmart me though, while he is definitely intelligent more so than most humans, he isn't on my level. Instead, what happened was he thinks more like the common human and moderator, such that he manipulated the norms of enforcement far better than I did by pure instinct. In time I have caught up and now understand debating on this website more than he does, in fact, and in time my winrate will show it to be true. 
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Your username is a fraud then and I demand you change it back to your original persona
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Given that users live in that area. Less people can steal our jobs.

More jobs are produced by the religion forum than there are people that live there.

I am also concerned that there may be survivors of the nukes that may emigrate to the science and philosophy forums. In a worst case scenario many may even find a home in the politics forum.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Vader
What was their original persona?
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
If they do not care for me to disclose I will disclose
PressF4Respect
Debates: 10
PressF4Respect
@RM

Or maybe he just...tries harder?
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
stop it!!!!!, Religion forum will be the only froum alime like it is now, NUKING THE BIGGEST FORUM ISNT A GOOD IDEA
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@PressF4Respect

No. You will notice in the past debates I've had before my return, he either votes against me or not at all. This habit of his started to let me know what he feels he can't justify voting against in debates.
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
@RM
Dunning Kruger effect would imply that I think I should be number 1 on leaderboards as is. I don't.
Was used to state you overestimate your abilities. 
I would said you think are number 1 on leaderboards if I meant that.
I know that voting and corruption in voting (ability to vote against rivals while mitigating their capacity to vote back against you and much else) are all elements of the game.
Corruption in voting do tell. All I see is what voting is and what occurs. 
Ramshutu didn't outsmart me though, while he is definitely intelligent more so than most humans, he isn't on my level.
How is he not on your level? You have already stated he is more intelligent than you what standard are you using to state, you are better?
Instead, what happened was he thinks more like the common human and moderator, such that he manipulated the norms of enforcement far better than I did by pure instinct.
Such a weird of looking at it and I don't see how this perspective is even useful.
In time I have caught up and now understand debating on this website more than he does, in fact, and in time my winrate will show it to be true. 
If you didn't know how to be the best then must did the bare minimum of research. Simply look at the number 1 (orogami) and see what he did. It is that simple yet here you make it seem like it is more complicated. 
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
More jobs are produced by the religion forum than there are people that live there.

I am also concerned that there may be survivors of the nukes that may emigrate to the science and philosophy forums. In a worst case scenario many may even find a home in the politics forum.
Then I will nuke that. What I mean by nuke is remove users that can't stop being cancer and flooding negativity. 

Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Aw crap I thought you meant nuclear weapons. Slight misunderstanding.

See, this is exactly why I am not an ambassador to one of our nuclear-armed rivals.
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
Aw crap I thought you meant nuclear weapons. Slight misunderstanding.

See, this is exactly why I am not an ambassador to one of our nuclear-armed rivals.

I would own nuclear weapons so that the defense of DA is better than the competition or on par. 
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@TheRealNihilist
I don’t think we need nukes to defend ourselves against DDO. If anything, nuking DDO would just make it even more toxic.
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@PressF4Respect
It would end the toxicity. The users would have to go to another site.
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Right now DDO is a toxic wasteland.
Nuking it would turn it into a radioactive toxic wasteland.

;)
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@PressF4Respect
Right now DDO is a toxic wasteland.
Nuking it would turn it into a radioactive toxic wasteland.

;)

You understand that what I mean by nuke is simply deleting users right? 
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@TheRealNihilist
It’s a joke...

haha

😐😬
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@PressF4Respect
I wouldn't know what is funny until you break some sort of line like a 9/11 joke with it being stated in a funny way. A nuke is just not that funny something about Hiroshima would've been something but you shouldn't do that because bsh1 might get annoyed and make another MEEP about it.
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@TheRealNihilist
I could definitely make a plane joke, and it would have nothing to do with 9/11
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Get it? Plane joke... plain joke...

haha 

😑
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@RationalMadman
You mention irrationality.

So I would suggest that religion is about as irrational as it gets.

Nonetheless, religious forums are entertaining and to debate is to discuss both sides of the argument.

It's not just a place to play with your agreeable mates.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@zedvictor4
religions isn't irrational. The idea that before the government could be a surveillance state people needed to feel watched and spied on by an all-seeing, all-powerful God is not at all irrational. If they didn't feel that, we'd have been much worse off as a species overall in our earlier days of civilisation.