One Piece Hype Thread

Author: Nemiroff

Total: 11
Nemiroff
Debates: 15
Nemiroff
I love this show. I get so hyped over it. Do you love it too? Wanna get hyped, especially after/before release? It certainly had humble beginnings, but looking back, this was one heck of an epic adventure.

A-R-O-S-E
Debates: 0
A-R-O-S-E
HOO HOO HOO HOO
HOO HOO HOO HOO
HOO HOO HOO HOO
HOO HOO HOO HOO

HOO HOO HOO HOO
HOO HOO HOO HOO
HOO HOO HOO HOO
HOO HOO HOO HOO

HOO HOO HOO HOO
HOO HOO HOO HOO
HOO HOO HOO HOO
HOO HOO HOO HOO

Nemiroff
Nemiroff
?
Confused
TheRealNihilist
Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Nemiroff
Neon Genesis Evangelion all the way.

At least it has the deceny to end it.

Nemiroff
Nemiroff
-->
@TheRealNihilist
I love Evangelion, i mentioned it on my top 10 list.
But its ending isnt something to brag about.

One piece is the one show in any genre that I dont want to end. I dont want to find out about one piece, I dont want him to actually become the king. I want his adventure to actually go on forever. Only show I would say that about.

However, it is ending. currently he might reach the top of the pirate world at the end of the current arc, leaving just the world government, and maybe 1 rival pirate. His arcs have been getting deeper and longer, but they end, and the number he can squeeze in is getting limited. I hope he fits a bunch of good stuff in before it ends.

Amazing considering his small time beginnings. those silly early episodes feel like a totally different show.

TheRealNihilist
Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Nemiroff
I liked the ending even the End of Evangelion one. If you don't like story watch the movie ending. If you like story watch the series ending. 
RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
It is one of the only animes in existence that makes me find it uglier than normal cartoons.
Nemiroff
Nemiroff
Haha sometimes yeah, it takes a bit to get used to it. But it gets much better as the series and story grows

That last one was classic.
The art gets more refined, but its style is style the same, unique and organic.

7 days later

Nemiroff
Nemiroff
I see there arent too many one piece fans here. Maybe i can convince some.

One piece has been going on for a whole 20 years, and in that time it has become the 3rd best selling comic of all time. Not the best selling manga, comic, all of them.

It recently knocked off spiderman for #3, leaving only 100 year old superman #1 and also very old batman #2, above it... but at the rate one piece is going, it can surpass them in another decade or 2. And let me add that it is the only one in this category that was written entirely by 1 artist from page 1, chapter 1.
Nemiroff
Nemiroff
See the glory of one piece in a short anime music video (AMV)

Fun video, epic song yall probably never heard of. sounds like an irish heavy metal violin.

Epic video set to disturb's indestructible about the strongest man in the (one piece) world at the paramount war arc (which turned into a showcase of all the allstars in the world so far). It was the infinity war of one piece. Very fitting song.

770 days later

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Nemiroff
Episode 1000 chain