Edward Snowden Interview with Brian Williams

Author: ebuc

Total: 23
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc

He says two USA courts cleared him and Eric Holder could not promise open hearings to his actions.

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@ebuc
Eric Holder supplied weapons to our enemies through fast and furious. A pure swamp creature.

Edit: My bad. This isn't a real scandal because it involves a dead border patrolman and an empowered Mexican Cartel instead of icecream, crowd sizes, and sharpies.

Imabench
Debates: 6
Imabench
-->
@ebuc
I wouldnt be surprised if a Dem president (assuming they win in 2020) grant him a pardon given how much distaste the american public has for mass surveillance and how most people dont care enough about Snowden to consider him a 'dangerous traitor' of sorts. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Imabench
Or at least a Chelsea Manning type commuted punishment.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Greyparrot
Eric Holder supplied weapons to our enemies through fast and furious.
I think your confusing Ronald Regan and Oliver North --fired from National Rifle Association-- with Eric Holder.

This is not surprising coming from a parrot-bird-brain type.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ebuc
It's okay, maybe you will be able to impeach bad orangeman this time.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Imabench
I wouldnt be surprised if a Dem president (assuming they win in 2020) grant him a pardon given how much distaste the american public has for mass surveillance and how most people dont care enough about Snowden to consider him a 'dangerous traitor' of sorts.
I watched the movie sometime after it came out on Netflix, and then saw this interveiw couple nights ago on MSNBC.

Interesting as was the movie.  I put tape --as he did in the movie-- over my laptop camera a few months back because I remmbered that movie and some recent incidents fricking Gooogle---   I had with my laptop that made me more cautious in those regards.

So Brian asks him what does he do when he gets a new iphone or whatever. Snowden states that first thing he does, is take phone apart to remove sodder that connects microphone and camera.  Later he can attach a external microphone or camera. I presume he does same with a laptop.

This dude was deep in there and knows more so much more than the average joe { me }.

He also stated that he had thought long and hard about coming back to USA, but his conclusion is this.  If his coming back to USA and spending his life in prision would actually make a significant change in USA policies, he would consider it, however, the exact opposite is what over all is occuring with the exception of a few face value less signiricant changes.

He ended the interview on this note.  All of human information { data } is being sold  ---it is the capitilist way---  to the highest bidders left and right and that for the most part NSA does not even need to hack our phones or computers, they can jut go ask Goolge or Facebook of all the information they have on us.

If Facebook has any info on me it is because they got it from Google and Yahhoo { ATT } and ATT is a corporate capitlist who sell anyone info or give it too NSA for no good reason is my best guess.

As long as society places money over moral integrity, humanity will no survive another 1000 years on Earth and moon-Mars people are just ill-informed ignorant people with a long-distance future placebo effect going on in their minds. 

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ebuc
As long as society places money over moral integrity, humanity will no survive another 1000 years on Earth and moon-Mars people are just ill-informed ignorant people with a long-distance future placebo effect going on in their minds. 

Netflix and MSNBC are profit-driven gaslight factories. You are part of the problem.

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Greyparrot
It's okay, maybe you will be able to impeach bad orangeman this time.
 He will go to prison for his crimes, whether as president or not.

The real question is how many of his supporters and enablers will go with him. 

Then there is the moral integrity question that, I know your clueless about because you dont care about moral integrity.

For you, it is about capitalism as God over all else, including moral integrity.

H,mm interesting Ive never thought of this before.  God = $$$ = Trump as God { the Chosen One }.

And you are a cult follower of the The Choosen One { $$$ }.  Ha, so your actually a buckeroo! Wow!  This is great finding this out.

Greyparrot = buckerooist cult member of Trump Tribal Dictatorship.   Whoa this is royal{ King has spoken } ergo All Hail  King Trump! Thy Kingdom is near.

And this all goes back to you Nazi-like profile of your self at DDO as super-human white person with Trump head{ your idol } on top of shoulders.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ebuc
Ha, so your actually a buckeroo! 

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Greyparrot
Netflix and MSNBC are profit-driven gaslight factories. You are part of the problem.
From the little I know of you, your the much larger problem in those regards than me.

Grow some kahunas, and start addressing you own personal moral integriity and value for truth before throwing your lame stones at me.
Please and thank you.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Greyparrot
Greyparrot = bird brain and I thought Dr. Franklin  was biggist bird brain here.  Considering your reading comprehension skills and ability at avoiding truth  it may become a toss out into the cow-pasture between you two.

Compared to you Eddward Snowden actually has kahunas and moral integrity. Again this are two things you know nothing about and do not care about because your basically a careless person.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
H,mm interesting Ive never thought of this before.  God = $$$ = Trump as God { the Chosen One }.

And you are a cult follower of the The Choosen One { $$$ }.  Ha, so your actually a buckeroo! Wow!  This is great finding this out.

Greyparrot = buckerooist cult member of Trump Tribal Dictatorship.   Whoa this is royal{ King has spoken } ergo All Hail  King Trump! Thy Kingdom is near.

And this all goes back to you Nazi-like profile of your self at DDO as super-human white person with Trump head{ your idol } on top of shoulders.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ebuc

88 days later

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
criminal, let him stay in russia
bmdrocks21
bmdrocks21
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Snowden?
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@bmdrocks21
yup
bmdrocks21
bmdrocks21
-->
@Dr.Franklin
He showed that the NSA was doing unconstitutional invasions of privacy.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@bmdrocks21
By illegal means, then he went to Russia and is a putin robot
bmdrocks21
bmdrocks21
-->
@Dr.Franklin
How would he have been able to prove the government overreach without using illegal means?

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@bmdrocks21
How would he have been able to prove the government overreach without using illegal means?
A whistle blower, who was aquitted in two USA courts or so he stated in the Brian Willams interview.

He would do the time, if he felt what he was doing was actually going to make a diffferrence. Again, his comments.

I seem to recall he still has a bunch more damaging info USA to be divulged by others should any suspicous happen to him.

He is an outlaw hero.

bmdrocks21
bmdrocks21
-->
@ebuc
I don't know the extent of what he released exactly. There may be some things I don't support. But I 100% support exposing that the government is violating our rights.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@bmdrocks21
I don't know the extent of what he released exactly. There may be some things I don't support. But I 100% support exposing that the government is violating our rights
Yeah, its a no brainer.  Plenty of people around who have brains, but those brains seem to not function very well when it comes to;

1} moral and spiritual integrity,

2} intellectual integrity,

3} access to their brains empathy centers,

4] ...?  ?  ?..................

ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
Why is it that the people who blather most about "integrity" have none?

Greyparrot = bird brain and I thought Dr. Franklin  was biggist bird brain here.
Yet neither Greyparrot or Doc has returned your insult. But you're supposed to be the one with integrity?

What is integrity to you? Insulting people first? Being a partisan hack? Being consumed with your own imagined integrity? What?