So uh...

Author: Discipulus_Didicit

Total: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
Why is the ban log in the misc forum instead of the DART forum? Until about a week or two ago I assumed that bsh just completely ignored the MEEP result and decided not to make a log at all (he was very publically against the idea) until one day I accidentally pressed the misc forum when I meant to go to music and I happened to notice the ban log there.

Edit: Let's turn this thread into a petition to MEEP the issue of where the ban log should be.

1. Discipulus_Didicit

Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
I think the ban log should be tattooed on Bsh1s butt, which he must then have as is profile picture.
Imabench
Debates: 6
Imabench
It was probably because the main forum is already cluttered with a lot of pinned threads already, and adding the ban list would just add to the problem, whereas the misc forum was nice and open for stickied threads to receive a good amount of attention

Same thing happened to DDO after a while when stickied threads became a thing, so some shit started going into the misc section, including the Hall of Fame itself I believe 
PressF4Respect
Debates: 10
PressF4Respect
-->
@Ramshutu
that shit would be very nasty 

also pron
David
Debates: 91
David
-->
@Imabench
It was probably because the main forum is already cluttered with a lot of pinned threads already, and adding the ban list would just add to the problem, whereas the misc forum was nice and open for stickied threads to receive a good amount of attention

Same thing happened to DDO after a while when stickied threads became a thing, so some shit started going into the misc section, including the Hall of Fame itself I believe 

This. Exactly this. 
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
There should be some kind of software that sources top topics out from forum topics and redistributes forum topics to well-distributed usage.  I take it re-labeling topics takes more that renaming some /dir.
PressF4Respect
Debates: 10
PressF4Respect
-->
@David
Why not just make "important site information" its own topic?
TheRealNihilist
Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist
-->
@PressF4Respect
Big brain.

I think your idea would be the best because there would a section dedicated to moderator stuff. Removing pinned comments so that the most recent post is at the top not after the pinned comments. 
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Ramshutu
The quotes keep on coming