Home Schooling And Religion

Author: Willows

Read-only
Total: 9
Willows
Debates: 0
Willows
Caring Sensitive Home School Father: OK children, after supper tonight we are going to have a real treat. We are going to sit around the fire, sipping fresh, warm cow's milk and singing Kumbaya.

Kids: Yaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy!!!!!!

Caring Sensitive Home School Father: You are all God's children and everything you need to learn is right here in this one book, the Bible. I know you have all been studying earnestly, so, do you have any questions?

Kid 1: Oh father dearest, our provider, and protector from sin and debauchery......can you please explain Genesis 19?

Kid 2: Oh father dearest, our provider, and protector from sin and debauchery......can you please explain Exodus 21: 7-8?

Kid 3: Oh father dearest, our provider, and protector from sin and debauchery....can you please explain Luke 16:18?

Kid 4: Oh father dearest, our provider, and protector from sin and debauchery......can you please explain Deuteronomy 23:1?

Kid 5: Oh father dearest, our provider, and protector from sin and debauchery......can you please explain Revelations 21: 8?

Kid 6: Oh father dearest, our provider, and protector from sin and debauchery......can you please explain Genesis 38:7-10?

Caring Subservient Home School Mother: SUPPER IS READY!!

Caring Sensitive Home School Father: OK. I'll just unchain the kids first.

353 days later

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
unfunny even at Dart, hahahhahahaha pathetic posts from willows are everywhere!!!!
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas

Willows,

Regarding your family get-together, one of the off springs queried Luke 16:18, therefore the father had better never commit adultery because he would have to be murdered because the inspired word of Jesus, as Yahweh God incarnate, said so!!  

THE VERSE IN QUESTION: "Anyone who divorces his wife and marries another woman commits adultery, and the man who marries a divorced woman commits adultery." (Luke 16:18)

THE OUTCOME OF LUKE 16:18: “If a man commits adultery with the wife of his neighbor, both the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death." (Leviticus 20:10)

To save time for the truly ignorant FAKE Christians, please save yourself further embarrassment and DO NOT state erroneously that the Leviticus passage is in the Old Testament, therefore it does not apply anymore, okay? This is because none other than our Jesus stated with specificity that the Old Testament is sill in effect today within His Sermon on the Mount speech, understood?  Thank you.

19 days later

Dynasty
Debates: 11
Dynasty
-->
@Willows
Have you read any scholarly books before?

BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Dynasty

Dynasty,

YOUR UNGODLY QUOTE: "Have you read any scholarly books before?"

What did you just say?  The ONLY book that is needed to read at any given time is the JUDEO-Christian bible!  Besides, any TRUE Christian is to follow the passage below that states with specificity that we are to "Pray Without Ceasing." Therefore, who has time to read any other book other than the Bible between our continuous prayer? Huh? 

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you." (1 Thessalonian 5: 16-18)

As embarrassingly shown, your alleged "Orthodoxy" is cracking beneath your feet!

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
He was asking willows
Fruit_Inspector
Debates: 20
Fruit_Inspector
BrotherDThomas……..or should I say21stCenturyIconoclast!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! You can't RUN AWAY FROM ME! I OWN THE ENTIRE INTERNET!!! I see that you are still HIDING IN THE COMMENTS SECTION rather than ACTUALLY DEBATING anyone! You were publicly shamed in the DEBATE.ORG comments section so you had to RUN AWAY like the Namby-Pamby21stCenturyCharlatan you are!!! Read on to remember our last encounter that proved you to be a PSEUDO-ATHEIST.....

YOUR EMBARRISING QUOTE FROM DEBATE.ORG THAT MADE YOU RUN AWAY: “I will now use this threads url address of 1_john_5. 20 in other forums showing him RUNNING AWAY 9 TIMES in what lengths a pseudo-christian like him will do TO HIDE FROM THEIR SERIAL KILLING JESUS CHARACTER! Priceless stupidity, And at 1_john_5. 20's expense, AGAIN! LOL!

I am in many forums from time to time, Therefore I promise that 1_john_5. 20will be infamous as others are directed back to this thread!

WHAT I TOLD YOU ON DEBATE.ORG THAT MADE YOU RUN AWAY: “IS THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENING? This thread is actually going to be advertised showing you RUNNING AWAY from the opportunity to SCHOOL a pseudo-Christian! I knew that pseudo-atheists were irrational, But Namby-Pamby21stCenturyCharlatan has just set A NEW RECORD FOR IRRATIONALITY! HE DOESN'T EVEN BELIEVE HIS OWN DISBELIEF!

Now the entire internet will gather here to see how you RAN AWAY from the chance to defend your PSEUDO-ATHEISM at this url:

The history books will record this event as the time that YOU could not even publicly stand up to the priceless stupidity of an inept pseudo-Christian!There will be toilet paper with your face printed on EVERY SHEET!

Why would I thank you later when I can thank you now? You have PROMISED TO ADVERTISE the url for this thread! All I have to do is search for the url in quotation marks to make sure you are proving to all your forums how you did nothing but HIDE IN THE COMMENTS SECTIONS! Or will you be RUNNING AWAY from this promise too! GO Namby-Pamby21stCenturyCharlatan! PROVE TO US THAT YOU WON'T RUN AWAY FROM THIS TOO!

WHY YOU SHOULD RUN AWAY LIKE THE FAKE ATHEIST YOU ARE!!!: I searched for the url you were going to make me “infamous” with. IT IS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND!!! You were too EMBARRASED to even try to defend your PSEUDO-ATHEISM so you RAN AWAY!!! Now DebateArt.com and THE REST OF THE WORLD will see you for what you are, a COWARDLY PSEUDO-ATHEIST! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Dynasty
What is a scholarly book other than an assumption.

There was nothing particularly scholarly about fanciful, archaic hypotheses, other than the ability to read and write.
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
I was not homeschooled, but in my experience, homeschooled kids tend to be better educated in just about everything than those who go to public school.

That is just my personal observations about those I know who were homeschooled.

Public school must be a failure, because I remember back when I was in highschool there were kids there who didn't even know how to read. You shouldn't even be in highschool if you can't read.