Internet Explorer is the BEST

Topic's posts
Posts in total: 17
I have to use Microsoft Edge for this site because it doesn't work on IE, but IE is superior in everyway to Fire Fox, Chrome, and Edge. I've tried them all and nothing beats IE, I don't get why people hate it other than a ton of sites not being compatible with it.

--> @Trent0405
Why?
--> @TheRealNihilist
The searching is way cleaner, the links layout perfectly and it's not so cluttered, I'm assuming you aren't a fan of IE.....Why aren't you.

Youtube is also waaaaay faster.

--> @Trent0405
The searching is way cleaner, the links layout perfectly and it's not so cluttered, I'm assuming you aren't a fan of IE.....Why aren't you.
I use Brave Browser. The thing DebateArt.com said to use. 
Maybe cleaner.
Youtube is also waaaaay faster.
Nothing is wrong with using YouTube on the browser on I use. 
--> @TheRealNihilist
I use Brave Browser
I don't know what this is so you might be right when you say it's better than IE, but I am going to die with IE, I aint changing for nothing until nobody supports IE on their site.

--> @Trent0405
I don't know what this is so you might be right when you say it's better than IE, but I am going to die with IE, I aint changing for nothing until nobody supports IE on their site.
Didn't say it was better. 
I stopped using brave browser because of how buggy it turned out to be.
LOL! IE is the WORST BROWSER EVER INVENTED!

Do not preach this utter nonsense, please.
--> @RationalMadman
I've accepted that most people hate it, I hope it rebounds though...……(it wont).

I just prefer it.
--> @Trent0405
Why do you like it? Why do you hope it rebounds? Do you know Microsoft track you through it and the reward is zero?

You can't adblock with it, every single site is less good on it than any other browser at all, it has the highest rate of tracking etc, on par with Chrome (but with zero of the rewards, you're lying about the speed it's also one of the slowest browsers due to shit coding and algorithms in its ability to render pages based on cache).

--> @RationalMadman
I'm glad I get tracked, then maybe somebody can save me, I've been surviving on my own in Buckingham island for the past half a decade, one day Bill gates himself will sail me hooooooommmmmmmeeeeeeeeeee. I'm tired of stealing seals from polar bears.

Therefore IE is superior, I win.
--> @Trent0405
I just click the keys and what happens happens.

And what happens is always efficient and adequate enough for my needs.
Chrome is wayyy better
Chrome is wayyy better

+1
haha bots on my level-FIREFOX IS KING!!!!
Chrome or Firefox. If you're using any other browser, you're wasting your time.

If you want privacy, Firefox. If you want ease of use and 'pleasure' as in all sites being fully optimised for your browser and such, Chrome works a charm.

I do it mainly with Firefox on the phone because you can have Firefox add-ons on your app but you can't have Chrome extensions for it. This means you literally can't have tracking protection and adblock if you use Chrome, but you can for Firefox. I also use DuckDuckGo browser (which mainly is a search engine and is based on Brave Browser's tech for the browser stuff) if I want a properly private session since it is very convenient in that it doesn't track anything you do other than the URLs you visit (if you have a tracking cookie happen on the page it's not stored locally in your phone outside of the app itself and is wiped the moment you close the page if you do the settings correctly).

For computer, I prefer Chrome, it's just designed so much better, Firefox and therefore TOR (which is based on Firefox) open a whole function inside your volume control, per tab, they do the same for your system but when you close the browser only one of them will close. It takes actually being signed out of your computer to ever get rid of the processes, as well as a lot of time waiting for them to die on their own accord. You can't kill them with task manager unless you really really know what you're looking for, I am not sure what exactly it is but you can have literally 20 at once that all won't die, that takes up power and RAM even if nothing is happening with them. It's a major design flaw for Windows Firefox compatibility. They did this to maximise the loading of each tab, as well meaning even if your system was hacked via what you came across on one website, no cookies or cache leak from other open tabs to that one. I get the reasoning behind it, but it is a terrible coding and allocation of processing to do it in the long run. Chrome is solid as fuck in every regard, I get it... Google spies on you when you use it. It also looks out for you. Chrome actively will warn you if extensions you have are able to do things most wouldn't expect (eavesdrop etc) and notices things you may accidentally do in your settings or whatever that put you at risk. Chrome actually makes it easier to transfer to Firefox from Chrome than the latter, by far. People talk so ill of Google but if you try to export things from your sync account on Firefox to bring to Chrome, you will find a much, much harder time than the opposite. Chrome is honestly my browser of choice for computers but for smartphones, stick to Firefox imo.
--> @Trent0405
Ive used Firefox only, for most of 12 years or more on Mac and Windows. Firefox was originally Netscape and that was the first browser I ever remember seeing.  If I recall correctly, the man who created Netsscape was the pioneer for the code that allow interface between askew charaters and a browser.  He may have been involved with HTML also. I forget. I heard him a radio broadcast years ago.

He may be dead by now. I dunno.

I tried Chrome early on but it was problematic for me ---for various reasons---  on my mac so I cut loose and never went back.

..."#2. Firefox
Firefox, the second largest used web browser in the world, developed and supported by a not-for-profit called Mozilla Corporation, with a mission to keep the internet open and accessible to all. The browser has all the modern features with additional features for web application development, and that is why it is the most recommended browser by developers."...