What do people think about healing crystals

Author: crossed

Total: 40
crossed
Debates: 62
crossed
Crystals that when worn help with diseases like blood pressure control.liver problems heart failure etc.There has been no study that disproves it or proves it that i know of. I sure there are study's that say it does not work. While others that say it does work. Lore wise the reason why these rocks can heal cancer and stuff is because they have magical powers.I am considering this because There are health benefits in plants. Eating grass  can help with brain function and detoxify the liver. That's the same thing if a rock can cure cancer.

According to a 2003 animal study, lemongrass may help in cleansing and flushing harmful toxic wastes from the body, as a result of its diuretic properties. Detoxification helps in the regulation of various organs of the body, including the liver
Citral is a powerful antioxidant and cancer-fighting agent that detoxifies and aids in brain function.

Every culture on the planet said that god put medicine in plants magically. Science has confirmed that plants heal us. The logical reason why there are medical properties in plants is   God put it in there magically.

saying a bunch of grass

can do this

Studies have proven that lemongrass can improve digestion, lower cholesterol and reduce stress. It also helps to cure infections, boost immunity and improve brain function.
Is the same as saying wearing crystals can cure cancer

Since it is true though that grass can help with the stuff above. Then how did it come to be that way. I am putting my money on God. Its the only reason that makes sence

if plants do this could not rocks do the same???? any thoughts

crossed
crossed
The information on crystal healing is flaky. But there is enough to catch my interest

According to a report written by Richard Davies and Samuel Etris of The Silver Institute in a 1996, there are three primary ways that colloidal silver can supposedly help heal the body:
  1. Catalytic Oxidation: Silver naturally holds onto oxygen molecules, which readily react with the sulfhydral (H) groups that surround bacterial and viruses. In turn, this helps block the life-preserving cellular process known as cellular respiration, which is the set of metabolic reactions and processes that take place within the cells of organisms in order to convert biochemical energy from nutrients into adenosine triphosphate (ATP), and then release waste products.
  2. Reaction with Bacterial Cell Membranes: Silver ions can attach to bacteria cell membranes directly and produce the same respiration-blocking effect.
  3. Binding with DNA: Shown to literally enter bacteria DNA, up to 12 percent of silver has been detected in Pseudomonas aeruginosa. According to one source, “While it remains unclear exactly how the silver binds to the DNA without destroying the hydrogen bonds holding the lattice together, it nevertheless prevents the DNA from unwinding, an essential step for cellular replication to occur.” 
  4. https://draxe.com/nutrition/supplements/colloidal-silver-benefits/
Almost no one studys these things. Because everyone today does not believe in these things.Everyone believe that believing in Jesus is like believing in Santa

Though this is liquid silver.

The Egyptians wore silver and gold for health benefits.

Interesting topic
crossed
crossed
So interesting.I am sure there are study's that say crystals do not do anything.But look at this study with silver

Antiviral
Colloidal silver benefits can be experienced as an anti-viral for HIV/AIDS, pneumonia, herpes, shingles and warts. Colloidal silver suffocates the virus and can even reduce the activity of the HIV virus in AIDS patients. There are also numerous anecdotal accounts of colloidal silver’s efficacy against the hepatitis C virus.
According to a study published in the International Journal of Nanomedicine, “silver nanoparticles are capable of reducing viral infectivity, probably by blocking interaction of the virus within the cell.” This might depend on the size and zeta potential of the silver nanoparticles, as smaller-sized particles were able to inhibit the infectivity of the viruses that were analyzed.

crossed
crossed
here is the study of where silver nano particles help with hiv and herpes.

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@crossed
Healthy balanced diet, plenty of exercise, a good set of genes, P.M.A. and a certain amount of luck.

Crystals and other non-dietary health fads can perhaps have positive psychological benefits for some people, though I doubt that Crystals have any direct physiological influence.

Healthy lifestyle and exercise are your best bet.

Sitting around eating and drinking junk and then worrying about the side effects is the real killer.

crossed
crossed
-->
@zedvictor4
For those that are skeptical, consider that researchers at the University of Southampton have proven that wearing a specific type of silver ring can help alleviate some symptoms of arthritis in the hands.
There seems to be something to this. i know it sounds insane the only reason why i started looking into this is because of medicine in plants is a fact.
If this is true then How did silver end up being able to help with arthritis.

if eating grass can help with brain function and other disease. Then why can not wearing silver help with arthritis.

crossed
crossed
-->
@zedvictor4
If this is true like medicine in plants. Hopefully i reach some common sense that only god could have done this.

crossed
crossed
How did silver evolve and adept to help with arthritis in humans.

I consider this Magic.This could not have happened naturally. If this is true then it has to be god who did this.

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@crossed
There's a huge difference between magic and the bodily absorption of specifically beneficial substances contained in certain plants and minerals.

Though in most cases, all of our necessary nutrient requirements can be obtained from a healthy balanced diet. 

Obviously If one has a poor diet then dietary supplements may be beneficial.

Though reliance on dietary supplements is no substitute for a healthy positive lifestyle.

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@crossed
How did anything come into existence?

We absorb silver naturally from our environment anyway.  

And silver like most mineral nutrients, can be harmful if it is overused.
crossed
crossed
-->
@zedvictor4
Your missing the point why would the body absorbing silver help with arthritis???

Why should silver have properties that help with arthritis.Only god could have done this
crossed
crossed
-->
@zedvictor4
Yes to much of anything is bad. But that does not change the fact that absorbing silver can help with arthritis.

You want to debate it.  People will vote for you no matter what
crossed
crossed
Obviously If one has a poor diet then dietary supplements may be beneficial.
Though reliance on dietary supplements is no substitute for a healthy positive lifestyle.

no there are health benefits in plants 70 percent of new pharmaceutical drugs come from plants.

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@crossed
I am in general agreement with that fact.

Though I am certain that it is all down to natural processes rather than magic.

How natural processes were created or evolved is a separate issue.
crossed
crossed
-->
@zedvictor4

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@crossed
God or magic?

To prove that it was God, one must first prove God and vice versa.

As I previously implied, you are now instigating two separate debates. 
crossed
crossed
-->
@zedvictor4
Your thinking backwards if god created something then he must exist.

If god exist he must have created something. proving one proves the other

god created these rocks with health benefits.
crossed
crossed
It seems straight forward magic rocks heal us. i give my reasons why god must have done it. You give a reason on how it formed naturally
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@crossed
Why should silver have properties that help with arthritis.Only god could have done this

Wanna bet?

crossed
crossed
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
I want something more a full on battle.

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@crossed
The counter argument is just as effective.

And therein always lies the problem.
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@crossed
I have sent you a PM with some proposed changes to your resolution wording designed to clarify that I am not arguing against the idea that these metals have positive effects but that I am only arguing against the 'therefore God' part of your claim and to prevent either of us from being able to use silly technicalities. Also I do not think BOP should be fully on you. I think it should be split 50/50.

If you agree to the changes I sent you then I will accept your debate challenge.
crossed
crossed
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
I made the changes
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@crossed
If plants heal than why are so many on the carnivore diet reversing diabetes heart disease and tons of other issues
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
Also you're welcome for me red pilling you on food
crossed
crossed
-->
@Wylted
I agree with you meat is good for you.That does not mean plants are not good for you. idk about the health benefits though.
crossed
crossed
if you type what reverses heart disease a bunch of plants show up. if you type what causes heart disease meat shows up because of the false fat is bad for you notion. that i do not agree with. if your talking omega 3 fatty acid in salmon. that could reverse heart disease and such. but it is in plants like walnuts
crossed
crossed
meat does not clog your arteries. heart disease is caused by clog arteries that is all
TheDredPriateRoberts
Debates: 0
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Wylted
not all plants do, while some have certain health benefits they can also be harmful.  Spinach for instance has oxalates which can cause kidney stones.  Plants don't want to be eaten so they have developed toxins, allergens etc.  The ones known to cause inflammation should be avoided which is the real cause of heart disease from what I have read.  The carnivore diet does work for some people.  I'm not sure it would work for everyone.
Nemiroff
Debates: 15
Nemiroff
-->
@Wylted
Carnivore diet helps diabetes because meat is low in carbs and sugars. It is often high in fat so i would like a source regarding how it helps heart disease.

The fact that you are capable of sticking to such a restictive diet is commendable, but the constipation you mist experience going without any fiber must be a thing of legends. 

I would not recommend any restrictive diet. A balanced diet full of whole, unprocessed foods is ideal. Its also alot tastier, more enjoyable and healthier then just meat or just veggies. As long as you exercise variety and moderation. Also exercise. There are no long term tricks.