Climate Change

Topic's posts
Posts in total: 55
--> @TheRealNihilist
The second line is about no risk schemes made by the bank that they barely have to do anything to climate change, not being a problem? Simply giving people money and getting more back is not a sign of the climate isn't changing.

Plenty of banks that did not get bailed out by Bush and Obama failed. It's certainly not risk-free to lend out money for 30-year loans when the planet is going to be toast in 12 years. That would be like giving out million-dollar life insurance policies to terminally ill patients.

The banks are obviously ignoring any of the yapping about the economy being toast in the next 30 years.

Al Gore, like many other millionaires, is ignoring the dire predictions of flooded beachfront property because he has a home there and isn't planning on selling it any time soon.

--> @Greyparrot
You blocked me I think about the comment I made on your climate change forum topic.

Trump is dumb means he did bad. I could defend he is dumb as in not intelligent but that doesn't really matter. 

Cheated on his wife

He's dumb (I'll call him not intelligent as well)
Link: "They start forming off the coast of Africa, as they’re moving across the Atlantic, we drop a bomb inside the eye of the hurricane and it disrupts it. Why can’t we do that?”

Lies
Link: Take your pick from the link. 

Given you have talked about the more warmer issues and I much rather hear your evidence behind every single claim. Please do support the claims you made earlier while also telling me I am wrong here followed up by me disagreeing probably. 

--> @TheRealNihilist
That's fine I can cite thousands of dumb things he has said to appear dumb.

What has he done?

Also, how do you feel about Al Gore buying a beach house for millions of dollars? Do you think Al Gore is dumb?
--> @Greyparrot
That's fine I can cite thousands of dumb things he has said to appear dumb.

What has he done?
What did I say that you are arguing against? 

--> @TheRealNihilist
I can understand your position that trump is rich due to luck, not brains, but that's absolutely not the norm.

70% of lucky lottery winners end up penniless. There is most certainly a brain component behind being able to hang on to wealth.