SVTFOE Endgame

Author: Vader

Total: 14
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader

MAFIA WINS

PF4R: You are Marco Diaz. Loyal sidekick, you are a greenbelt in Martial Arts and are the best friend to main character Star Butterfly. And yes, like Kim Possible, the most anticipated ship of Starco does happen in the final season. You are the Cop. Each night you can investigate a person. You are Townie

Speed: You are Star Butterfly. The main character of the story, you are sent from Mewni to Earth to perfect your magic and practice it since you are a soon to be princess. You meet Marco, which is your best friend, then your crush, then the person we wait for you to kiss. Therefore you are a Fairy (x1). Each night, you may choose someone that you will control, then you will choose someone who an action will be done for (ex: I choose to use fairy magic on ____ and have their action done upon _____) You are town

warren42: You are Jackie Lynn Thomas. Marco’s long love, you are a skateboarding cool junkie that ends up dating Marco, kissing Marco, and then breaking up with him so he can be with Star so you’re dope human and personally I think that was a cool move. If I give you this role, I think ur a cool person so sshh. You are a Tracker. Each night you may choose someone to track and see who they visited. Win with Town

oro: You are Kelly Hairperson. You have A LOT OF HAIR and sort of have a thing for Marco in the show. Wild and crazy but shy, you are pretty much a confusing character. You are a Vanilla Townie

Wylted: You are Tom Lucitor. You are a demon person that is Star’s ex. You struggle with anger issues and such but you get an anger management coach for it. That’s comic relief. You date Star again in S3 and that does not work out, shocking. You are a Miller. If you are investigated by cop, you appear guilty. You are a town.

Club: You are Elipsa. One of the Queens and a sibling of the royal family, you have a lot of magical powers as well. You remain to be seen until S3 of the show so yee. You are a Vigilante (x1). Each night you may choose to shoot someone of your choosing. If they are town, you commit suicide

Water:You are Ponyhead. Best friend to Star Butterfly on Mewni, you fight with Marco about who is Stars best friend in S1 EP1. You are pretty funny and a lot of comic relief in a sense. You are a Vanilla. You win with Town

--------------------------------------

iLikePie5:You are Ludo. The ringmaster that tried to defeat Star but fails all the time. You are the main villain for most of the show and especially in S1, so you h:ave a big role in the game of evil. NO STAR AND LUDO SHIPS OK THAT IS BAD MKAY. You are the godfather. You are in charge of the mafia and who is killed and not killed and appear innocent to cop. You are mafia.

Mharman: You are Mina. You are the final boss in the series with the robot magic army ready to take down Mewni. This results in Star having to abandon the magic and I hate you for that. You are a goon mafia.

MVP: Mharman
LVP: oromagi 

Theming: Evil v Main Non Evil Characters 

Consensus: 
Inactivity killed this game overall. 2 VTNL's wrecked this game overall and limited town. With a great mafia play overall and abysmal town reads, this game ended up being extremely mafia favored and led to a mafia win. With great reads by both and bad town play, nothing more to say than bad town play

Vader
Vader
-->
@Wylted
@warren42
@oromagi
@Speedrace
@PressF4Respect
jotgjngingti
Vader
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
@Mharman
@WaterPhoenix
@NotClub
rfrv3ffr3
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
Sorry. I was pretty useless there. I thought we had one more DP. Not sure what happened
WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
Nooooooooo pieeeeeeeeeeee mharmannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn noooooooooooooooooooooooooo betrayllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll noooooo
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
I CALLED THAT SO HARD

MHARMAN WAS SO OBVIOUSLY SCUM COME ON GUYS
WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
-->
@Speedrace
YOU WERE ON HIS SIDEEEE me too though :(
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
what wren night actions
PressF4Respect
Debates: 10
PressF4Respect
This is why we lynch someone DP1. Even if we lose a townie, it will give us more information about who is and isn't mafia.
NotClub
Debates: 4
NotClub
OOF KILLED ORO
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@PressF4Respect
 No, because none of those two were active DP1, the only reason I knew they were scum was because of their behavior DP2
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@NotClub
lmao I was hoping you’d do that

Vader
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
Track Mhar