Blamonkey and whiteflame should be sole voting moderators.

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 11
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
You all think that you know what goes into a good vote. Whiteflame on DDO was corrupt and too lenient due to serving Max's Libertarian agenda. He himself knows how to vote extremely well.

I will tell you something that you all should know; voting on this website is corrupt. I can basically show any level of comprehension of anything in the debate, then ignore explaining how one point tears to shreds 20 others and just say 'these points were great and relevant to the resolution in my eyes while these weren't.' 

It's that easy. The reason I don't do it, not that I could admit to doing it intentionally if I did, is that the concept of revenge-voting and the amount of people out to get me (including the vote moderators) means it's optimal for me to be very passive and has been for nearly my entire time on this website. The reason passivity is optimal for me, is that the few fans I have or consistent voters who loathe me but don't entirely mind me winning some debates here and there, are all willing to be rewarded with my passivity. If you are curious how I tested if aggression in any form (forums, voting, comments etc) affects people voting against me, I probably won't tell you unless I trust you a lot. What I found out is very valuable information to someone trying to climb ranks here, some innately realised it and secretly manipulate, compliment and avoid clashing with people both in terms of stances and attitude. This is why oromagi, ramshutu and ragnar all have pretty identical enemies and allies by now despite originally having much more individualistic and nuanced stances and allegiances on the website and its userbase.

If you'd like to know about blamonkey and whiteflame, they are the only users of debate websites that I've ever met other than myself, who truly grasp how burden of proof work. They calmly sit and analyse the battle over fundamental BoP but what makes both so strong is that on top of that they grasp how the normal human being perceives information, alters bias, trusts sources etc. They manipulate voters better than me due to researching other formal debaters, seeing what worked and didn't work well with simpleton audiences and then emulating the best parts while discarding the things that didn't have a surefire audience satisfaction. 

Whiteflame is actually superior to blamonkey at debating, for now at least, because he's evolved his tactics to accumulate information in formal debating on standard topics to push through into less normal topics and such. Blamonkey has the potential to do this too, but is playing it safe. You haven't seen either of them at their full potential yet, they are playing it medium-core on this website so far.

When both of these users reads my debates, if they vote against me I am explained in full why I lost. I learn from it and improve. Every single other user on all debate websites on the Internet who in any way was prominent, votes through some blurred vision glasses that can't comprehend the BoP or whatever. They will randomly say some things were good, others were bad. Whether that be points raised, ways of explaining, sources used or whatever.

Whiteflame and Blamonkey both can see when one point annihilates 20. This is because they grasp BoP in its true form. I am yet to meet another equal or superior than them on these websites, at debating, and honestly this website is just a joke at this point with the votes that get through.
Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu

“You are no longer a good voter”

”Good RFD but for you that's subpar RFD, I've seen you truly follow an argument but you struggled with mine or so I think.”
RM on Whiteflame:

You didn't grasp a single bit of my argument. I absolutely demolished his monism argument because I conceded it and turned it against him in a phenomenal way.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
And still they are better than you at voting.
Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
Except when they vote against you; then they’re just as bad.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
No. They are not just as bad.

29 days later

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
Bumpie dumpidie due to new mod picks
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I still stand by this. I also stand by my original statement over a year ago about replacing Bsh1 with Virtuoso.

You all don't understand. RM is the oracle of this website.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
An oracle is a person or agency considered to provide wise and insightful counsel or prophetic predictions or precognition of the future, inspired by the gods. As such it is a form of divination.

AvoidDeath
Debates: 11
AvoidDeath
Jesus to Christy Christ! That nearly knocked my socks off! He is an oracle! He is the Messiah! He is the god above all gods. HE IS THE ONE!
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Do not worry. Your mockery and sarcasm are your way of coping with my supreme power. That is alright, cope as you wish.

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
LOL