---MCU Heroes Mafia: DP1---

Author: Speedrace

Total: 347
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
Welcome to MCU Heroes Mafia!
(this was stolen from bsh1 [<3], but it was modified)
RULES

Read all of the following information carefully. It will behoove you to do so.

Activity

You are required to make 10 posts per DP. At least 5 of those posts must be substantive. A substantive post is any post that advances the progress of the game. The determination of what is or is not a substantive post is mine, and mine alone, to make.

Failure to meet this activity standard makes you eligible for replacement. If you know in advance that you won't be active, tell me ahead of time, otherwise I will have a lot less sympathy for you. For those who were insufficiently active but who had legitimate reasons for the low activity, I will expect you to make up for your inactivity in the next DP. You may receive 1 activity prompt in the last 24 to 12 hours of a DP; this is not guaranteed. A failure to get this prompt out to you will not excuse any inactivity.

PM Etiquette

Don't use PM structure, wincons, PM time stamps, or things of that ilk as points of analysis in the game. Discussion of these issues is strictly prohibited. You may not C/P anything from your PMs into the game or take photos of your PMs. There is to be no communicating via non-mod-initiated methods, even with teammates or hydra-halves. This means there is to be no game-related discussion on G+ hangouts, rabb.it hangouts, unauthorized PMs on site, PMs offsite, etc. If you suspect or know that any such communication is taking place, you are obligated to inform me immediately.

Remember, paraphrasing is your friend. You may only paraphrase PM content. An acceptable paraphrase should substantially change the original wording of the passage, and that change should be noticeably more than mere deletion, addition, or substitution. I am willing to pre-screen your paraphrases if I have time.

Other Issues

Observe civil and good conduct. Except in cases of exceptional rudeness, anyone who violates the conduct policy will receive 1 warning. Violations past that warning will result in you being replaced or mod-killed. What constitutes civil and good conduct is at my discretion. Additionally, all players must play to their wincon. Attempts to throw the game will not be tolerated. Play to win. Finally, excessive spamming, post editing, trolling, or thread derailment will also not be tolerated, and operates on the "1 warning, then replacement/mod-kill" paradigm. I reserve the right to bring back in any previously eliminated player as a replacement at least once, unless that player had an investigative role and received results prior to being eliminated.

Cycles and Voting

All DPs will be 72 hours long or will end when someone is hammered (or VTNL is hammered). NPs will be 48 hours long; however, if all actions are submitted early, the NP may be concluded earlier. No NP will be concluded before at least 12 hours have elapsed. I am willing to grant extensions for the DPs or NPs upon request, but it will be at my discretion whether to grant those requests. DP extensions will be 12-24 hours; NP extensions will be 6-12 hours. Votes or unvotes cast in twilight will not be assessed. Once a lynch is secured, the DP immediately ends; you must refrain from posting after a lynch is announced or secured. Only two warnings will be offered in twilight reminding people to stop posting. Posting after the warnings may result in a mod-kill. A policy of majority (as opposed to plurality) lynching is in force for this game. You are not required to unvote before re-voting, but you are required to use the acronym "VTL" to preface your votes and to bold your votes. Sometimes, when I am in a hurry, I will do a ctrl+f search for "VTL" and "unvote;" so using those specific phrases is important for ensuring an accurate count.

THEME

The theme of this game is "MCU heroes." By an "MCU hero" I mean "anybody who is not classically considered a villian in any of the movies that make up the MCU." If you would like to know what movies/characters are included in this list, please ask, but I don't anticipate anyone having much trouble with this. Also, the game is role madness, meaning that there are no vanillas and no goons.

LASTLY: There is no theme split between town and mafia.

RESOURCES

LIVING PLAYERS

1. GreyParrot
2. PressF4Respect
3. NotClub
4. ILikePie5
5. WaterPhoenix
6. Mharman
7. warren42
8. oromagi
9. CogentCognizer
10. SupaDudz
11. A-R-O-S-E
12. Wylted

With 12 players, it takes 7 votes to lynch.
The DP ends at 10:37am, EST, on 10/2/19

Good luck! And let the games begin!

Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Greyparrot
@ILikePie5
@WaterPhoenix
@PressF4Respect
@NotClub
Let the games begin!
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Vader
@warren42
@Mharman
@oromagi
@Cogent_Cognizer
Let the games begin!
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Wylted
@A-R-O-S-E
Let the games begin!
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi

o cum all ye losers
dumb but unrepentant
o cum ye you elephants of
ma ah fee uh

cum be emboldened cuz
greyparrot is play-ay-ying
he might again just shout out
his scum affiliation!
o cum and be emboldened!

Ma...  Ah....  Fee uhhhhhhhhhhhh

oromagi
oromagi

VTL SupaDudz
oromagi
oromagi
TOWN
8. oromagi
1. GreyParrot
2. PressF4Respect
3. NotClub
4. ILikePie5
5. WaterPhoenix
6. Mharman
7. warren42
9. CogentCognizer
11. A-R-O-S-E
12. Wylted
10. SupaDudz
SCUM

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@oromagi

My game name is Aunt May.  I am a vote giver who gives an extra vote to a person I select each night. Hi town!
NotClub
NotClub
-->
@Greyparrot
But it's heroes isn't it?

SHOCKING REVELATION: SUPER AUNT MAY FIGHTS CRIME IN QUEENS!

lol
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@NotClub
Actually it’s non-villains in the Marvel Universe when u read the above 
NotClub
NotClub
-->
@oromagi
yeah ik

'fights crime"
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@NotClub
My game name is Aunt May.  I am a vote giver who gives an extra vote to a person I select each night. Hi town!
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@NotClub
what's your claim?
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
Trump2020
oromagi
oromagi
TOWN
8. oromagi
1. GreyParrot            Aunt May     VOTE GIVER        
2. PressF4Respect
3. NotClub
4. ILikePie5
5. WaterPhoenix
6. Mharman
7. warren42
9. CogentCognizer
11. A-R-O-S-E
12. Wylted
10. SupaDudz
SCUM

oromagi
oromagi
-->
@ILikePie5
what's that, like, the number of indictments pending?
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@oromagi
what's that, like, the number of indictments pending?
+1
oromagi
oromagi
i m town
i m hoping 2 b verifiable in future rounds
i m not certain that giving more info would b helpful

oromagi
oromagi
-->
@ILikePie5
@NotClub
TOWN
8. oromagi
3. NotClub
4. ILikePie5   
2. PressF4Respect
5. WaterPhoenix
6. Mharman
7. warren42
9. CogentCognizer
11. A-R-O-S-E
12. Wylted
10. SupaDudz
SCUM

Club, Pie - what can u tell us?

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Ok so we r in MCU Universe now guys
Vader
Vader
Gonna be hard to track scum without a theme split, so it is a role madness game
Vader
Vader
-->
@oromagi
Proof that oro is racist to Medditeranians
Vader
Vader
-->
@oromagi
Lol characterizing people already? We haven't even gotten to the juicy stuff yet
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Vader
TOWN
8. oromagi
4. ILikePie5   
10. SupaDudz
2. PressF4Respect
5. WaterPhoenix
6. Mharman
7. warren42
9. CogentCognizer
11. A-R-O-S-E
12. Wylted
3. NotClub
SCUM

What can you tell us?
Vader
Vader
-->
@oromagi
There is not much to work with here besides your blatant MEDDITERANIAN RACISM

I could see Aunt May as vote giver if Speed based roles off the significance a character plays in a certain movie. In Spiderman Into The Spiderverse, she was a key role in the development of Miles and helping him build up his self esteem. She GAVE him confidence

I could be tweaking but oh well
A-R-O-S-E
Debates: 0
A-R-O-S-E
Let's try something new!

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

When I die, decrypt this. My role has a certain tactical use. The key is one of the words on this page at the time of this post. You'll understand once it is decrypted. If you're town, trust me and don't decrypt it, making mafia do so. They have less man-power and it will be more of a hassle. When you do decrypt it you'll have the entire town to try all the words. Hopefully, all of the mafia won't care enough to find the right word, but the town will. In theory here, only town can decrypt it, which is what I want. My role is definitely not important but still worth masking.
A-R-O-S-E
Debates: 0
A-R-O-S-E
-->
@Vader
Tweaking? If that's a mafia lying about a role then we just test them this DP. We leave one vote less than needed this DP, without them voting. If it doesn't work we lynch ORO. If someone bumps the vote last minute or something we lynch the person who did so.
Vader
Vader
-->
@A-R-O-S-E
You have a good point
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@oromagi
Nah, Civil War if he gets removed
NotClub
NotClub
-->
@oromagi
I can't really tell, it's too early in the game to figure out scum.