Things called "religious groups" existed before YOUR religious group existed.

Author: Deb-8-a-bull

Total: 43
Deb-8-a-bull
Debates: 0
Deb-8-a-bull
A Thing called a "Religion" existed before YOUR religion existed. 

Fake Gucci handbags existed before handbags ever existed. ( No that's not right )
You know what i mean but hey? 

( YOUR* RELIGIOUS GROUP IS THE CORRECT RELIGIOUS GROUP )      √ 
CORRECT.  

Ok before i open up, I'll try A few simple straight forward questions.  ( give it a guess )

Any ideas on what a religion/ religious group that come before yours was, is? ( sum it up )
:
So No religion, nor religious group before yours has had anything "godly"  guiding it.?

God hasn't said anything yet has he? 

Could you maybe give me a approximate century or better when your religious group Started ?

What? and most importantly when did God first interact with the humans. ( if it was Adam and Eve) When was the second time God interacted with the humans? 

I've So many more questions.

Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
The Uncreated Church that is the body of Christ existed before time, and death will not overcome it. The Church is Eternal and has always been, always is, and will forever be.
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@Mopac
Yeah But. 
But
' sighs '

Good game.

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Mopac
Yep. But that's all just conditioned rhetoric that temporarily occurs as data within your brain.

Death, caput, god gone, end of that particular story.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@zedvictor4
The Ultimate Reality can  not be a reality contingent on my brain. Neither can there ever be a tine when The Ultimste Reality is not The Ultimate  Reality.

The data in my brain is not The Ultimate Reality.

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
DO WE.

( A )  Marvel at the absolute brilliance of these folks that invented one of these religious group things,   And The foresight. Oh the foresight.  

Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

( B ). Talk about God watching these things called " religious groups "  for a couple of thousand years and then having his following organised in such a way that it looks exactly like God started up one of these " religious group " things.

So Is it ( A )?
Or is it ( B )?

Once this is cleared up we can then talk about.
Fake religious group before yours that went .

A God.
A Human God.
A Book.
A Clubhouse.

Then we can talk about your your group.

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
unless it was first
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
Well, if I make sense at all to you, that in itself might be some kind of witness to the "religious group" as you say, that I am affiliated with.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Mopac
And so say you again.

Until such times as Mopac dead, caput, ultimate reality gone, end of that particular story.

9 days later

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
good game
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Mopac
The Uncreated Church that is the body of Christ existed before time, and death will not overcome it. The Church is Eternal and has always been, always is, and will forever be.

Jesus was just a figment of God's imagination till the Virgin Mary showed up and gave her ok to the Angel. The illegitimate bastard Jesus was born 2000 years ago from this illicit Union.Mary was already married to Joseph son of Jacob. So Jesus was really a SOB (son of a bitch).

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Harikrish
"For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding;
That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God;
Strengthened with all might, according to his glorious power, unto all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness;
Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:
Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:
In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.
And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;
And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled
In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight:
If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven."

Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Mopac
For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding;
That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God;
Strengthened with all might, according to his glorious power, unto all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness;
Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:
Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:
In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled
In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight:
If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven."

Eyewitness accounts declared Jesus was a demon possessed madman.
Christians  have been praying for Jesus's recovery  for over 2000 years because their salvation is dependent on his full recovery and return.

OCA site translates Mark 3:21

Home / The Orthodox Faith / Scripture Readings /

Search by chapter/verse

Mark 3:21
21 But when His own people heard about this, they went out to lay hold of Him, for they said, “He is out of His mind.”

So the OCA site says Jesus was out of his mind I.e a madman.

Home / The Orthodox Faith / Scripture Readings /

Search by chapter/verse

John 10:20
20 And many of them said, “He has a demon and is mad. Why do you listen to Him?”

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Harikrish
The fact that Jesus was thought to be crazy by the ones who crucified him is no secret. If this bit of information does not deter us, I don't know what makess you think that witnesses written by our saints who ended up being tortured and killed for their faith in Jesus will.

Your argument is as ridiculous as it is poorly informed.

23 days later

ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
So is Deb's incomprehensible "religious groups" tautology.

What at all is this thread trying to say?

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@ethang5
It's one of two things I was trying to put forth here in my bady jumble worded post.

One...  Acknowledging and admiring the creators of fake things called religion and religious groups before your religious group.
( there is stacks of these fake religious groups before yours that run exactly like yours and all the one's after yours are the same. ) 
They are EXACTLY the same but only different. 

So one... Acknowledge the fact that creators of fake groups somehow knew how a real god would have his ummmmmm, lot operate.
Orrrrrrrrrrr.
Two......some explanation. Why God has you guys in what appears to all to be, a " religious group " .

Kind of. 

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
Being the first religion does not mean it's the true  religion butttttttt, 
Being the 1036th  religious group and running exactly like the 829th and 828 and 900th to 953rd and the 989s and onwards.  
It's well.
it's hard to grasp.

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@ethang5
All I am saying is.
The milk is SOUR. 
And If the milk is sour, I ain't the kind of pussy to drink it. 

ethang5
ethang5
Hi Deb, I see you're still being tortured by some demon inside your head. But try this...

Acknowledging and admiring the creators of fake things called religion and religious groups
You assume they are all fake. Why should anyone else? But if you are going to use this claimed "fakeness", for your argument, shouldn't you prove it before making it one of your argument's pillars?

...there is stacks of these fake religious groups before yours that run exactly like yours and all the one's after yours are the same.
This is self-evidently untrue. If they " run" exactly like mine, why would I need a different one? You simply say illogical things that aren't true and get yourself confused by thinking they are true. Your confusion is of your own making.

...it's hard to grasp.
Being "hard to grasp" is a hallmark of stupid things. Perhaps you should think more carefully. 1st step, how things seem to you and reality are different things. Really.

All I am saying is. The milk is SOUR. And If the milk is sour,...
Well, either the milk is sour, or it is not. You are acknowledging that you haven't a clue if what you're saying is true.

...I ain't the kind of pussy to drink it. 
I won't ask, since I already know the kind of pussy you are.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
Deb.

It all boils down to internal data processing, rather than external reality.

In that sense all religions are the same and no different.

Sour pussy milk. Yuk!
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@ethang5
No no big fella I don't claim they are all fake.
Your group is correct, this making all others fake. 
Can we agree with this? 

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@zedvictor4
Sour pussy milk tastes exactly like licking a 9 volt battery. 
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
You've obviously done both.

Yum Yum.
ethang5
ethang5
No no big fella I don't claim they are all fake.
Sure you did.

Your group is correct, this making all others fake. 
Not necessarily. Jews for example, are not fake.

Can we agree with this? 
No we can't. I agree with truth, not sarcasm.

Address your assumptions and things will not be so hard for you to grasp.
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@ethang5
I didn't claim they were all fake. 
Third paragraph on my first post.  ( YOUR religious group is the correct religious group )

The jews are not fake you say. Buttttttttt they AINT 100% correct are they.? 
Well apart from you changing  the word fales to fake.  

Give me one group other then yours that is 100% correct. ( No don't) 

We both know There ain't no group more correct then yours FULL STOP

Good game. 
Good game.

ethang5
ethang5
I didn't claim they were all fake. 
Sure you did. You said, "Acknowledging and admiring the creators of fake things called religion and religious groups.

Third paragraph on my first post.  (YOUR religious group is the correct religious group)
That was before I joined the convo. You were not speaking to me. When speaking to me, you called all religious groups fake.

The jews are not fake you say. Buttttttttt they AINT 100% correct are they?

When you're through moving the goalpost, I'll reply. In the main time, your comment, "Your group is correct, this making all others fake." is itself false. As in fake.

Well apart from you changing  the word fales to fake.  
Is the meaning different? Pick which ever one you like and you'll still be wrong. As in false.

Give me one group other then yours that is 100% correct. ( No don't) 
OK.

We both know There ain't no group more correct then yours FULL STOP
Then there's no reason to debate it right? Multiple claims of truth make truth unfindable right?

Take some time, find your threads topic, and then come back when you're within arms reach of rationality, OK?

Cause right now, I don't think even you know what you're talking about.
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@ethang5
You can almost picture God watching these fales religious groups for a couple of thousand years then one day god decides he wants everyone to know that he is the one true god. 
But Knowing how difficultt this will be he implements operation ( " getting everyone to know me. " ) 

God ummmmssss then arrrrrrrrrrssss and then it comes to him.
Bammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
What ill do is get some virgin pregnant with my begotten son. 
And when this son is old enough ill get him to walk around telling people about me.  ( i mean if you were god that's how you'd do it right.?

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
If The Church is the body of Christ, and it is written in scripture of Christ...

"For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven."

Who is Jesus Christ?
What is the church?

The Holy Order of The One, Holy, Catholic, and Apostolic Church protects and guards this mystery of salvation for all times.  

ethang5
ethang5
-->@Deb-8-a-bull

It helps if you actually have something to say Deb, and are at least familiar with your subject.

You seem to think your posts are fascinating entertainment, but I find them vacuous of real content.

You don't believe in God, for some reason, you think that fact is somehow important and relevant to others.

It isn't.

disgusted
disgusted
You do believe in God, for some reason, you think that fact is somehow important and relevant to others.

It isn't.