The Solution To Poverty?

Topic's posts
Posts in total: 304
--> @zedvictor4
How long before their chanting Seig Heil at Trump's rallies?
Got that correct.

1} recent racist comments at Trump cult rallies,

2] past rallies where Trump encouraged violence, and his cult followers attacked those who spoke out against Trump,

3} after the latter at the above, at Trump rallies the began making paging announcments at there rallies to not use violence against those who were vocally against Trump.

There is much longer list of Trump and his Trumpanzee cult followers immoral behavior, this is just the most recent that makes the appear as intolerance racists ready to lash out any whose skin color is not like theirs or have recent ancestry that is just to strange for USA Turmpanzee cultists. 

Mostly any who have darker skin or ancestry coming from country of anything not fair skinned caucasian.

It is said we have these racist, bigoted, violent prone peoples in USA, but any one whose has been paying attention for last 200 years should not be surprised at these Nazi-like types who live in USA and elsewhere.  They have mental and emotional issues that stem from the hate in their heart and minds. 

--> @mustardness
You have a lot of hate yourself, so accusing people of having hate when you have it yourself is hypocritical.
How long before their chanting Seig Heil at Trump's rallies?
Poverty to this fake statement, DART in a nutshell

--> @Alec
You have a lot of hate yourself, so accusing people of having hate when you have it yourself is hypocritical.
I have a lot of mature, moral and rational logical common sense coming out of my mouth, and you have not the slightest idea what any of that is on this issue because of your ego and some fundementalist religous nonsense, is my best guess.

Do you understand the words coming out of my mouth and off my finger tips?