Mafia Vote Auto Counter

Author: A-R-O-S-E

Total: 3
A-R-O-S-E
Debates: 0
A-R-O-S-E

In all my 301895 IQ (I'm not smert) I made an ugly, yet functional auto vote collector. Between 2 | votes are grabbed, between 2 %%% a note to the mod is sent, and between 2 === a read list is gathered. I realized with my blockchain the potential of the code for mafia and made this. Where do you download it?

If you're good at something don't do it for free. I'm holding the script at ransom for 3000 DAB. I don't care how I get it, I just need something for my hard work. https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/2664/dart-bux-blockchain-thread In the blockchain thread it tells you all you need to know. When you do read, you'll notice every user gets 1000 DAB to start, so it will take at least 3 members to pay me (your balance can't go negative), but it's only 3000 because I'm not going to make 3 members use ALL of their money. Once I am paid I will refund overflow with my mod transaction and release it on GreasyFork.com (which adds scripts to your TamperMonkey extention) and make a post with the links and how to use it.

Also, to be clear, " Transaction format: ‽<username to>‽<DAB amount>‽ ". AND- you don't need the script to pay me, simply say ‽A-R-O-S-E‽(however much)‽.

Script is ran with TamperMonkey, prob best to use chrome but I wouldn't know how it would work in other browsers. Type sendit at the end of a url, adding ?= before hand in not already before your page number (and reload the page with that modified URL) to make the script run. Once it runs go to my reader page to view it.

(also, ik this sounds a little condescending and srry for that, I'm a nice dude but there's not a nice way to say that, thx guys <3)
A-R-O-S-E
A-R-O-S-E
A-R-O-S-E
A-R-O-S-E
bump